TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

^its weird how they are both sport red but the am 1's look alot brighter, alot brighter it makes the lights look like a varsity red.

That's exactly what i thought. First thing i did was check the label on the AM lights. The colour is definitely somewhere in between sport and varsityred. I was a little dissapointed....

are those am lights up there a EU release?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sometimes the color dying changes over time. Back in 1999, when the white/varsity red AJ XIV came out, the varsity red was a somewhat bright shade of red,kinda like the sport red on those AM1s pictured above me. But with the retros, the red was duller because varsity red ended up turning into a darker red (the"chili" am95s and some random Air Trainers were the same dark shade of red).

In other news, the hot lava am95s are out, or at least you can expect to see them in stores soon. I saw someone wearing them today. They look very
eek.gif
inperson.

Also, some spot had the houndstooth AM95s and these have NO 3M tongue or heel.
57e354a76337ccbe57428055682a5c2a1290abe.gif
is wrong with you, Nike? Wasn't there a time you couldn'tstop putting 3M on everything because it helped to make shoes more marketable? Are you trying to sell less-marketable AM95s? Idiots, I swear...

b4a356126eeecf44595a83856de6db867b010dc.png

abd15165c85a8268fd040f098328ed78830af0d.gif

lol @ Brian...I feel you man...

Jr...nice JD lights...u live in the UK or just visiting?

past few...yup I abandoned the strike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaveBWC23

Those CLOTs are definitely not real. Look at the pic, they are a NikeID version, one that a lot of people have made the colorway of. The real CLOTs are a lot different, have a clear toebox which is the biggest difference. Hope that helps

Peace.

You guys realize there were TWO different CLOT air max 87s, right? The clear toebox one, certainly. Then they did a limited ID set with lasering. Infact, wasn't it that sneaker that made nikeID drop infrared uppers, to prevent boots?
Pretty sure a few people on this board made a little offnon-lasered versions. Wish it had been me.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

are those am lights up there a EU release?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
JD sports exclusive... Only available at JD and size? (JD is the parent company of size?)

They also had the other OG white/red/black CW in store!! Couldn't decide which was nicer tho....
The AM90 hot limes are due in store around the end of the month to.

micmorales: Yep i live in the UK (Scotland).
I remember a few years back when i would relish a trip stateside to return home with some great kicks. These days though i think it's fair to say that weare getting the hottest releases this side of the Atlantic. The only downside is the retail cost here. Above AM's the equivalent of $170 and are unlikelyto ever hit sale price.

I so know how you feel...a 130euro RETAIL for maxes these days..crazy!

good to see another fellow EU TeAM Fam member...btw you have my vote

Those new EU lights are odd to me.. why did they put that black piece in there? They look alright none the less.. but I wont be spending my $230+ on those lol

Originally Posted by avenger321

can i get some help from the fam....i am looking for the translation tool that someone linked us to a while back. it was a translation device for a japanese yahoo auction.

i want to say that kevin2nd and jdocs had some info on the translation thing. and i wanna say that it was a yahoo translator

it basically translates an entire website into english

thanks

wsup fam!!!

avenger321 um I say if you want a site translated... I use google's language tools <-- click here if I want to see a website into english .....basically, find outwhat the language of the text is ....paste the foreign website into the "translate a webpage" ....then click translate...

James - check your inbox doggies!!!

briannn - I thought the hot lava 95s drop on august... just curious

jranasaurus - amazingpickups!!!! dang.....I knew I shoulda scooped up the $47 + $15 shipping (2nd pair) for the hoas DS when they were on ebay at the time with the already ($110+price range).....

anyways wore today....00' varsity royals...I look at these, and then my hoa wmns and im like
ohwell.gif
11s2url.png

Hey, people are saying they're already out (at least in the Bronx). Might wanna check footactions, finishlines, and maybe some other spots...

Those OG light's are nice but I have too many similar cw's (hoa AM 1's and other jd wht/rd/blk) to spend $230 on them. I do agree with Jamesabout the Black being out of place (Even though they're an og cw).

Word is that the Spruce 90's arrived at the JD distribution center and should be arriving at stores in the next couple of day. I'm getting a fewextra pairs, so guys with the same size as me Hit me up
wink.gif

Nice rotation Mic!

Dope Varisity Royals Brian

Heads up of the day - Size 10 HUF AM 1's NDS on RIF for $100

Peace

eek.gif
Yall got some heat... This aint heat like yall got. Wifey just foundthem in the back of the closet, so i though i would just post.
ohwell.gif
to badthey dont fit anymore only if i can fit in a size 10 again.. i prolly just donate them to goodwill or something
359heuo.jpg

111qbv4.jpg

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Originally Posted by JDocs

Those new EU lights are odd to me.. why did they put that black piece in there?

so7gnm.jpg

nice pickup, jr!

Mike, dope stuff bro.

ahhh I see.. still dont like that black piece
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Originally Posted by DaveBWC23

Those CLOTs are definitely not real. Look at the pic, they are a NikeID version, one that a lot of people have made the colorway of. The real CLOTs are a lot different, have a clear toebox which is the biggest difference. Hope that helps

Peace.

You guys realize there were TWO different CLOT air max 87s, right? The clear toebox one, certainly. Then they did a limited ID set with lasering. In fact, wasn't it that sneaker that made nikeID drop infrared uppers, to prevent boots?
Pretty sure a few people on this board made a little off non-lasered versions. Wish it had been me.

All true info. right there. Although I believe that the Clots came in a brown shoe bag that says Clot on it (not 100% sure though). Those seem suspect tome something about the material that just look off to me.

Heres a pics of my ID pair.

793155447da042daf9751334de80517f3474231.jpg

No offense, but are you kidding us with those derekdru?

27.39 without shipping should have gave you the first red flag. Secondly, wrong colored mudguard, the shape of the shoe is off, and to put the icing on thecake, the NIKEID inside the black box on the bag looks like it was done in MS Paint.

derekdru wrote:
Why would a mudguard labeled clot AM1 come in an ID bag?

http://www.lagogo.com/6490_Air-Max-1-87-Acu-CLOT-2-II-ID.html
Because the REAL pairs ( not the fake pair you posted and the others flooded all over ebay) were just another one ofthe Nike ID x _____ collabs during the time the Air Max series was at the 255 studios. They were just 255 IDs so they came in the ID box and had the ID bag.Some places added extra stuff to make them a little more then IDs but at the end of the day that is all they are. The Clot x Kanye pair are just some IDs witha little bit of lazering on them.

Examples of other collabs...

Proper x Nike ID AM97s

124120965_3e038dc854.jpg

+41 x Nike ID AM1

+41.jpg

Blends LA x Nike ID AM95

133516399-thumb.jpg

Soled Out x Nike ID AM1
Soairmaxid2.jpg

The real Clot II x Nike ID AM1

Nike-air-max-clot-kanye-3.jpg

Any pair that you see that has the lazering on them are 99.9999999999999999999999% fake...as you saw alot of people made theirown pairs (Raf posted his and Ian [dunks206] also has a pair) but they dont have the lazering on them. keep an eye out and you'll find a pair eventually ifsomeone decides to sell theirs, but remember if its too good to be true it usually is ( Ex. the link you posted)

Whats up Mike, James, Oli, Tibor, Cris, Chris, Guy, Alex, Nelson, Ryan, Bee, Laune,Warren, Kevin, Jerrod, Seb, Steve, Aaron, Raf, H.Y.E. and the rest of theFam.

Keep making this thread the best thing on NT.
happy.gif

sooooo did you guys know that these hit the outlets?!?!
mad.gif
it's too late to call, but if someone finds a 7.5-8 hook it up please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom