TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rap and sneakz: what the hell are those "AM90's" on the previous page?? I really don't get it
eek.gif
and also that Infrared doorstopper picturehurts my feelings yo.. man I'm dying for a DS size12 pair here.

Jewels definitely pretty sick.. and rare/hard to find of course. I didn't even know they existed untill I saw them in INC's collection. What years havethey been releasing if I may ask?

sup fam,
Oli
laugh.gif
at the door stopper
Guy nice jewels man, I allways enjoy watching your stuff
s dubl no cracking problems like on the Spruces so far for me
wink.gif

wore AM 1s today
e0815ceb38dd9349c3b4f2812774aa0f3b4ece9.pjpg

Gotta co-sign with Seb; not because I hate the Celtics or KG...I'm being completely unbiased...

Yeah...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Get outta here with that Laker talk Ron! KG is gonna do those boys in!
I hate to say this but Celtic green is my current color. Ron- the Cubs are rolling, lets see if the Cubbies start stumbling come October.

INC- take it easy amigo, I'm a big AM fan. I just don't post much here. Ask Ucasta

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^dope shady's.
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Hahaha.. at least they have mesh uppers, right?
tongue.gif

my bro's '03 infrared doorstoppers
69g8t5.jpg

qsox87.jpg

Really had to laugh when I saw that walking around the corner....

damn, can i buy them doorstoppers?
laugh.gif

On Nike ID, for the am90s, does anyone know if the entire uppers are patent? or just the toe box? I'm a little disappointed that the time I'm able toorder one, and be able to pick them up, the materials arent so nice.

Thanks!

LOL, and I think those door stoppers are in better shape than the pair I wear, heh.

gor-geous!

ucasta's ones are the ones i'm after, or your 5th/7th pic INC. they're an absolute beauty. what size are they? and would you know anyone with aus10/us10.5 willing to spare a pair?

i noticed the first two have smaller swooshes(?). were they earlier releases? (thanks for the info in advance!)

i've been asking around, but i thought i'd ask the AM FAM in general.

is it possible if any of you help me get a pair of green laces to go with my HUF AM1s? i've been looking for a pair here in asia, but they're mad hardto find. would appreciate the hook-up if possible. i'm located in malaysia and can do paypal... please please (and thank you)!

r3k4hsttub: the ones that are smaller are metallic jewels, the rest is plastic.. (metallic jewels was euro only early '00s) also, stickwith the black laces in the HUFs
steve: i hate you for having those 95s.. very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom