TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top stuff fellas!

Chris, ill pic of your comets!

Ian, good to see you more often right here mate. Brilliant vios.

Lex, what a shame about your '99 AM1s... I hope the shoe goo will do
wink.gif
... and those OG 97s are bonkers. Love 'em mate.

Flint, dope JD lights!

for the evening
2wp43fb.jpg

yo trunks206 thanks A LOT for the hook up homie, me and Nick made the deal for just $100 (=€65) so basically half of what I would pay that other guy. Also Nickthank you once again, appreciate it. Now let's just hope I get em in soon enough so I can really call um mine. I'll post pics as soon as they come in.

Are those Hot Lava 95s readily available in the US still? (more specifically NYC), the pics FlintGrey posted has sold me on those.
I'm probably gonna cop from FC for 150 when I'm there, but I was wondering if there were any spots for cheaper to save me a few bucks when I head tothe big apple.

Sean, thx again buddy. Sweet pic above....looks like a fun day!

Oli - thx dude. Dope purple toe Structures....those are next on my list.

5tan, I got my pair for cheap from a shop closing up shop for awhile, so I got for cheaper beyond the norm. You can grab at most boutiques for retail, but Ihave seen pairs on eBay go for around $100-120 shipped. Also, if you go to a FinishLine you can use coupons, many which are available for printing (just google"Finish Line coupons" and some printable ones should be avail). Holla me on PM if you need more help.

Whats up fam? Its been a while since I've been on here...
Lots of good stuff has been posted in the passed few days... Props to everyone...

My girlfriend and I went to visit my parents this weekend (they live on the Texas coast around Corpus Christi, we live in San Antonio...)
Snapped a few pics while we down there...

On a dolphin tour in some 180s...

Native Texan Sea Gull...

I know this is random, we went to a car show and I spotted these joints... thought you guys would get a kick out of... heads still attached... haha Texas?!?!

JWDANKLEFS

^^Dope comets up there.

jwdanklefs - nice kicks, your girlfriend is b-e-a-utiful. props man!

I've been so out of it...Just finished a final, two more next week. Still no job, been two months without work, therefore I'm going deeper in debt andno new pickups

jwdanklefs you and your GF look
pimp.gif
toghether in your 180's! and
roll.gif
at the croc leathers hahah, lol is that a frog head on the right one?? I reallycan't tell
laugh.gif
real +!* Texas OG YEEEHAAA!!
happy.gif

those 180s up there are real nice, both of them. as are the infra 90s. in fact, i'm going through the 300+ pages and i love almost every page.

Originally Posted by INC365

^ new release? sample?

Those look like the new Bronze AM1s (part of an Olympic medal release; there's also a silver swoosh AM1 and a gold swoosh AM1 (shoe is predominantlyblack).
Toe looks like it is perforated leather.

June 3:
1bd15961c55a8f60e01e3df9dca94af14654a05.jpg

Today (recycled)
c1835c106987c790555c80cb66feccaddafc618.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by INC365

^ new release? sample?

Those look like the new Bronze AM1s (part of an Olympic medal release; there's also a silver swoosh AM1 and a gold swoosh AM1 (shoe is predominantly black).

Pics!?

^^ Ahhh, memories when Nike Air cushioning was still softer than a concrete block

laugh.gif
the Air Max 93 got no love in that ad

Sported some oldie but goodies today at work...
Can anyone shed some light on what these are? I know they are a Tuned Air from 98 but what exactly are they?

didnt know that pack had a suede mudguard and a perforated toebox..
they look way better in sammy's pic
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom