TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last couple IDs that were posted have been FIRE!

Working 2 jobs ain't no joke
smh.gif
... just been working and sleeping lately lol.. keep it up everyone.

Sup Am FAM.....

Steve/Sling - hit me up on gmail.com. I am prospecting photographers for the wedding! I live in Chicago - judging by your Blog I think you are NorCal?

Corey - looking forward to hangin' next week. Damn, I might have you bring me back a Cincy fitted....we'll talk offline!

L7oser - sick, sick iDs! Clean and simple! Classic! I might have to bite off your idea.....with permission, of course!
smile.gif

To keep the iD theme going, wore these 95 iDs....
2hxrbj4.jpg

to pick up this....
2eec3mt.jpg

Its about to pour in Chicago.....

^^^^Ron, you have to step your bike game UP big time, because that's something my 13 year old neice would ride to the swimming pool.

Third day and still on the AM tip.
321051042.jpg

Bonus pic- after filling up, this was how much I paid for the 95's 4 years ago on sale. That's eerie!
321051043.jpg

FLINTGREY- HECKS NO! ITS MY IDEA. MINE MINE MINE. 1 OF 1
J/K. NO PROB FAM
THANX FOR THE PROPS GUYS

Supreme 93? Only $4.169 per gallon? Where do you live at? It's like $5 a gallon for Supreme in Cali.

Last final in four hours! Then 1 week break and summer school until mid-September, woohoo.

Fred - OK Mr Tour-De-France, what you got? LOL! Its not new - I just picked it up from the shop for the annual tune-up. I've owned it since 2004 (TrekCrossroads Hybrid) and I just ride during the summer months to the beach and what not. You'll see me with a speed bike on '09 when I do the ChicagoTriathlon! For now, your niece's bike will do!

FLINTGREY
to pick up this....
2eec3mt.jpg

Its about to pour in Chicago.....
does this come in all black?
nerd.gif
i'll be needing one once ga**** $5/gallon!!!
devil.gif

and fred
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ those prices.....thanks for reassuring me that i will need a bike!

Supreme 93? Only $4.169 per gallon? Where do you live at? It's like $5 a gallon for Supreme in Cali.
ONLY $4.16?! WOOOOOW that's sad when $4.16 is considered a bargain! and it's already $5 in what part of Cali???

and FAM....dope stuff as always. haven't been wearing many kicks lately kuz of work,
but the last few pages have been dope....BRS, W&W, caves, pink pack, Drurys, IDs, 95s, etc,etc!
pimp.gif

Launeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

stop complaining about gas prices...!! U should live here
laugh.gif
prices are bananas
mad.gif

for a full tank, 120euros EASY

$61?!? lol. i'm actually glad i sold off a huge chunk of my collection 2 years ago to buy my prius. i love my car. today i'm wearing:

zvvejc.jpg

not my steez but i seen these at nordstrom rack the other day
30mtk5e.jpg

omgg.. ID's here just keep getting better and better. Sorry if I'm totally flooding this thread so much constantly

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Last final in four hours! Then 1 week break and summer school until mid-September, woohoo.
hehe, thats why its nice living in jersey right now. paying like $3.75 a gallon and costing me about $36 to fill up my scion xB.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

As far as gas prices go, that price is muy expensivehere in San Antonio. That's equivalent to y'alls Cali prices.

Luane my love, nice to hear from you. We'll always have Paris. Love and regards from Grace and Paolo.

Ron- I used to ride a bit and actually raced. I competed in mountain, road, and cross races. Micmorales would know a bit of cyclocross. The other 2"beater" bikes in the background are my wifes.

gr stabs ready to be worn for tomorrow rigors in the ER .

321120659.jpg

321120662.jpg

See Fred... show me what to do in terms of economical BA bike buying... my goodwill charm only goes so far... which by the way, that Motobecane, was garbage, Idon't know if your boy up at Bike World told you, but the bottom bracket just wasn't made for a fixie... It seemed like a good deal though... I think Ijust need to stick with wakeboarding and surfing... I wonder if Electric Bamboo surfs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom