TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude's collection is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Late night dinner with the little one and mrs. Stay tuned for 2morrownights W-AM-DYWT.
323251895.jpg

Joann, Ab and Kev...thnk you...altho Kev..yo !+% is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

peep the link for the new collection post or check the sneaker showcase thread

What up Fam!

Guy - Only doubles, you're too much.

Absolution25 - Dope collection

Mic - Nice stuff you got over there
tongue.gif

Today for some early morning shopping. Picked up a new mp3 player
smile.gif

Later,
Jerrod

okay you guys I'm seriously gonna need your help here for a minute if you're willing to contribute.

So I have got a couple of pretty good deals going atm but I just can not choose which one I'm gonna go for:

- VNDS White AM1 NL's for €100, or
- AM90 Running Man's for €115, or
- 2 Pairs of AM Lights of Ebay for €100(the Orange/Purples and Yellow/Teals, I'm pretty sure you all know which ones they are)

I'm sure some guys are gonna think I can't make my own choices or whatever but in this case I think I'll have to agree.. it's just reallysweating me too much and I need to make a move fast before I don't have these options left. Anyways I'd really appreciate somehelp/opinions/info/whatever from you guys.

honestly, none of the abovefor me BUT if you like them go for either...

If I had to choose,

NL elephants are very uncomfy..so NO
RunningMan 90s just dont look right...colorcombo is doodoo, so NO
Lights are alright i guess, comfy shoes, good quality...and you get 2 pairs for the price of 1

Id go for the Lights

Yes Gskoo, Save your money like Brian said.

Thanks for the link Brian - hopefully I find one at a better price

Hot !%@ day in Cali 100 +
See ya later Laune!

2622322819_b28c7244a6_o.jpg

Micmorales-nice collection and nothing else to be said. Decided to dedicate 2nights WAirMaxDYT to your abode. This was while watching our local farm leaguebeaseball team

Ucasta- nice structures, sorry I couldn't engage you guys due to the little one going beserk on the mrs. and I.

323395017.jpg

i'm so pissed that i missed out on those structures
mad.gif

word kev.... i stopped collecting but those were a pair i still wanted to get...

been to an openair this weekend.... gladly took my beat up and deflated infra 90s with me.... will post a pic so y'all can sue me for cruelty on shoes....just didnt manage to stay awake long enough to post a pic yesterday....
grin.gif

**edit: forgot a word..

Morning FAM!

Was anyone else watching these out of sheer amazement as well? Laser Blue 90s for $635 before shipping!

Off to work, no maxes for me today, just my Johnston and Murphys.

so you guys say I shouldn't get anything now? why?

kevin2nd: those Strucs are still available as far as I know?

HG's are smoking of course but how can you guys keep stuff DS for so long.. I probably couldn't help myself from rocking those right away if I had them
tongue.gif

brickSB: yo I've been shooting you mails, could you get back to me please

Sup Fam,

Is it me or is Yuku trippin today?

My post in the WDYWT keeps on dissapearing and then reappering...I think I might have triple posted but I have no idea....

Sup Fam,

Is it me or is Yuku trippin today?

My post in the WDYWT keeps on dissapearing and then re-apearing...I think I might have triple posted but I have no idea....

Originally Posted by Gskooo

so you guys say I shouldn't get anything now? why?

Because you asked us for OUR OPINION. But like I said earlier if you like them , go buy it..You are the one eventually wearing the shoes and not me orsomeone else...

There are so many other quality shoes out there in the 100 - 120euro price range. Just take the time to find the really good / quality ones.
Again, thisis just my humble opinion

so IMO x 10
tongue.gif

Yes, Yuku is tripping...

Lex, Iguanas so nice, you had to post it twice!

Guy, I would like to squash that bug....so dope!

Hi Dan!!

Kev, I think I still know someone who is selling his Structs in a sz 9...lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom