TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Ditto on everything Mr.Morales just stated...

Aaron I don't recognize that window... Is that downtown somewhere? Did you end up getting the carne guisada or what???

Yeah Jay was explaining the Hawaiin Mexican food thing to me... I know he said something about spam and eggs though...

YOU DARN SURE WONT SEE A PUFFY TACO GET CHASED AROUND A BASEBALL FIELD IN HAWAII THOUGH!!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHA

Went to grab my Clark Kents today:

2h6evkk.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

YOU DARN SURE WONT SEE A PUFFY TACO GET CHASED AROUND A BASEBALL FIELD IN HAWAII THOUGH!!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHA

i dunno man. i like a girl with a fat p and if i have to chase it, so be it.

Thanks Kev, lets hope its a QS..
Oli, des goûts et des couleurs on ne dispute point + i need every AM1 out there..
wink.gif

Sup Jonas, alles goed hier..

rap and sneakz:
eek.gif
at the Pool 95's...I seriously needto own those....

BTW....anybody know where I can get a pair of those Clark Kent AM1's without bending me over? PM me if need be...

those just came out with no release info... eh I wanted a pair of those clark kents too but I wanna stock up on them infrared 90s!!!!!

damn, thats a BIG difference!

I suggest you should try on some 95/90s in a store and compare them with a 1

micmorales, thanks man... i wanna try to get some of those clark kent AM1's but i live in portland OR and we dont get @*%# up here even though we are thehome of nike...

Good afternoon AM Fam ! I come bearing good news.

Doing a hookup on the Clark Kent AM1s. I was able to get a partial size run.

First come first serve. PM me.

I do apologize mods if this is inappropriate. Please delete if necessary. Thanks and have a great weekend.

^^^^Nice Pick up B!

A lot of killer stuff on the previous page - Teal Lights, Pools, Monsters. Infras and Spruce 90's

Aaron - sup with the tea on the menu? Is that a Texas/San Antonio thing? Sup with the horchata......
Thanks for the price check on those Drury's - I got $245 shipped for them

Now I'm just waiting on the mailman to bring me my Urawa's. Can't wait
smile.gif

Absolution - Thanks for hooking up the Fam with those 112's. Hopefully the ones that wanted them got em -

Is the print on those 3M as well? I would like to see these toned down with black laces and blackout that elephant print.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ucasta - did the hawaii dude electricbamboo hang with you in texas? i know he met up with T21D. that mexican food must be fantastic. mexican food in hawaii is junkola. lmao @ all the prices being under $5. you aint gonna find any place in hawaii that you can get a decent lunch for that cheap. now i'm hungry for some mexican food
frown.gif

Dearest Kev, the prices and food of some of those places are great. The others are currently being shut down by the health department.

Jake, you haven't had a real breakfast unless you've had dried fish, over easy eggs, and crispy fly rice in the morning.

A quick p/u.
325230843.jpg

^ Nice Fred.....how's work treatin you??? At work right now, goin to your area of expertise, ER, haha, droppin off some Easy Cap CO2 Detectors...

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom