TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Got these '95's in the mail today...WITH the OG Box from 1998 (White/Resin)...

They look great now that I've cleaned them up...not bad for only $34!

SD530586.JPG

SD530587.JPG

SD530588.JPG

SD530589.JPG

**Taking orders for the CDP VII & XVI pack--all sizes available for only $410 shipped! Includes tracking, double-boxing, & paypal surcharges.Guaranteed to ship on release day. E-mail me at: [email protected]**

^ So mods can charge surcharges for paypal, but other members cant?? anyone notice that?

Originally Posted by Joeski

**Taking orders for the CDP VII & XVI pack--all sizes available for only $410 shipped! Includes tracking, double-boxing, & paypal surcharges. Guaranteed to ship on release day. E-mail me at: [email protected]**

^ So mods can charge surcharges for paypal, but other members cant?? anyone notice that?
laugh.gif
Way to go completely off the subject! Seeing as how I putthat almost 2 months ago, I'm sure others have noticed, but just dont go out of their way to look for stuff. When I type my reasons for the amount I want,I put everything in everything that's included. When you list it in the B/S/T, you can't list the price AND say to add the charge for PayPalfees...that's the difference.

offlinecorwinator3407, do your neaon 95's feel like the run a little small???
cam i will take those kicks off your hand for $50

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

**Taking orders for the CDP VII & XVI pack--all sizes available for only $410 shipped! Includes tracking, double-boxing, & paypal surcharges. Guaranteed to ship on release day. E-mail me at: [email protected]**

laugh.gif
Way to go completely off the subject! Seeing as how I put that almost 2 months ago, I'm sure others have noticed, but just dont go out of their way to look for stuff. When I type my reasons for the amount I want, I put everything in everything that's included. When you list it in the B/S/T, you can't list the price AND say to add the charge for PayPal fees...that's the difference.

Sorry, didnt mean to off topic haha. Was just curious when I saw that. Thanks for clarifying.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

laugh.gif
Way to go completely off the subject! Seeing as how I put that almost 2 months ago, I'm sure others have noticed, but just dont go out of their way to look for stuff. When I type my reasons for the amount I want, I put everything in everything that's included. When you list it in the B/S/T, you can't list the price AND say to add the charge for PayPal fees...that's the difference.

Sorry, didnt mean to off topic haha. Was just curious when I saw that. Thanks for clarifying.
It's all good...no problem. Usually when I say I want a specific amount, people will say "that's too much", so I break it down andlet them know I'm not caking off of it as much as they think I am, esp.when PayPal fees absorb $16 of it.

YoungTriz - Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed when I wore em the first time, I thought they felt pretty small.

Chris and Cris - Thank you both.

Chris C. - Got em in Chi when I went a couple weeks ago, thought I told you I scooped em my bad ha.

Wore these for the first time today after work to go out to my buddy's shop-
9b7153ec53f2ecabdd42ef72e99bf01e8ff6f02.pjpg

Cam - Those are dopedopedope!! I wish I had HALF the '95s you have. Love em!

corwinator: Thanks, bro...I appreciate it! I'm lovin those Medium Grey/Turbo Pink's you've got on...I missed an auction for thoseon Ebay a few days ago...those are hot as hell!

Battleground: Thanks...I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom