TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliments on the Bike everyone.

Chris - Dope bike too. What do you use it for? Just curious.

I just ride to the corner store and stuff..bunnyhops and 40 oz runs ya know
roll.gif

That's a dope line up mayhemgatz (what's your real name?)

briannnnn - Evrytime I see those kicks I somehow think about you automatically

I wore some lights tonight

2810670062_94f4d1551f.jpg

^ nice lights, chris.

wore these today...

sig_bg2.gif

fewpickups...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

Oh and I wanted to share a couple more pics with the fam:

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

sorry for the long post... hope y'all enjoy it... have a good long weekend for the fam on the state side...

peace.

Originally Posted by slingman

^ nice lights, chris.

wore these today...

sig_bg2.gif

few pickups...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

Oh and I wanted to share a couple more pics with the fam:

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

sorry for the long post... hope y'all enjoy it... have a good long weekend for the fam on the state side...

peace.
it boggles my mind on how you get these pick ups. whats your secret?

^ to clarify, only the first 3 pairs are pickups. :smile: All the others are just newly taken pics of my existing 95s....

patience is the secret. :smile:

peace.

PS... if you want to "quote" pics, uncheck the box that says "convert URLs" in your post option sothe pics will show up instead of that code line - this didn't used to be checked by default. It seems like we are still allowed to quote pics in thisthread.

Gskooo: sorry mate for mixing up your origin. you know it's not only about what shoes you have ...
we're just trying to be a bunch of good people here.

SkavengerBrand: nice am90 pair. to bad i missed these wmns when they were around in my size. pretty
much the only shoe with pink i like

yunes7: lovely am93 collection. and pardon me if i hate you a little bit for the grapes
smile.gif
... and
coral rose are the bomb man. i seriously need to bring my am93 section up to date

Mayhemgatz: i like your pics with the view ... and very nice neon lights. also nice navy and maize
am90

Chris: so amazing to see how quickly she grew up. no it's time for action i guess
smile.gif

kevin: you need to write a book or something. mostly when i read you stuff i have that little grin
on my face. you simply know how to put the words together

yeah yeah steve ... don't worry about breaking my heart over and over again. those grey/white/peach
(or whatever they are) am95 are straight killers. and not to mention the orange/obsidian ... another top
item and and and and and and and and and and ... ... ... ... heat all over the place. and don't worry about
long posts man ... i could see pages over and over covered with your stuff. you're truly one of the top
contributor on this board

today ... saturday ... day off ... express mail in the morning ... safari am1 for me
smile.gif

what a great start for the weekend

am1flaxtennorngchestntlgz9.jpg

have a good time everybody and keep on posting

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

Gskooo: sorry mate for mixing up your origin. you know it's not only about what shoes you have ...
we're just trying to be a bunch of good people here.

heheh no biggie dude.. that's why I said "jk" right away
wink.gif
but although I don't really feel like it I guess I am Dutch legally/officiallyanyways. Beautiful Safari's btw.

Hey,

Tibor - Those safari 87s look so good.

Steve - See Tibor's comment. I simply co-sign. Org/Obsd are ridiculous.

Mayhem - Great p/u's. I am starting my maize hunt soon.

Skav - How do currents fit? Do they run big?

gskoo - Cool view. The navy 90s are from '04(?) Midnight Navy / Stealth -Obsidian.

Chris - Looks Like a fun ride . I didn't know if it was for trail/dirt or what.

few pickups...
sig_bg2.gif
These are my grails right here...wore these from 7th grade up until 9th grade...the blue 3M and the huge air units were just awesome to look atit.

Too bad I haven't found these in a women's 13...
Originally Posted by battleground03

briannnnn - Evrytime I see those kicks I somehow think about you automatically

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, I think I'm the only one in the AM FAM who sweats AM Pluses like none other...those blue pluses and those blue/orange 95s were two ofmy favorite shoes I wore when I was younger

Happy 1 year anniversary to this thread
pimp.gif

and nice AM's guys and nice pickups slingman and Tibor, I really need to step my AM game up.

Tibor: once again... thanks for the big comments....
and everyone else, thanks for your kind words as well.

Can't believe this thread is one year already... and its still going strong... happy anniversary, fam
peace.

Very nice pick up's Steve. That green/blue wmns cw is a grail from me
Nice pictures as usual.

Tibor - Safari's are oh so FRESH!

Made a quick trip to the post office before Labor Day weekend and before I have to attend a wedding later tonight.

Wore Champs-exclusive AM95 SL (Synthetic Leather)

fc115361c65d89694d683607afd1a56596238ac.jpg

fe8258e6edcc35ab8036dd80643b70891106d1d.jpg

^ to clarify, only the first 3 pairs are pickups. :smile: All the others are just newly taken pics of my existing 95s....

patience is the secret. :smile:

peace.

PS... if you want to "quote" pics, uncheck the box that says "convert URLs" in your post option so the pics will show up instead of that code line - this didn't used to be checked by default. It seems like we are still allowed to quote pics in this thread.

dang didnt notice that. i use to quote w/o any problems. yuku is wierd sometimes. post has been edited. nice pickup none the less.

dope stuff everybody, not am fam, and not am's but i wore these today, sorry i dont have my own pictures

675_1.jpg

picked these up from the store today with a coupon i had

i was supposed to have some "hold tights" coming my way but i got my money refunded
frown.gif
i guess someone bought em before me...ah well i guess nexttime ill have to be faster with that order button.

great pickups on the past two pages

and great pictures slingman

sup FAM!

Thanks for the AM love on my pickups everyone! Two grails off my list.

Chris - my name is justin but everyone calls me jae.

Steve - those are some SERIOUS 95's u got. I love the orange and obsidian ones.

Brian - I love air max plus' too! I had them in at least 7 colors way back when; beat them into the ground tho. I've been trying to get a pair of thehyper blues or the orange blaze(tony the tigers we used to call them in high school) but the ones in my size on the bay are either too beat or too expensive.nice 95's too!

Ucasta - nice HOA AM1's

Tibor - nice safaris!! I need to get a pair eventually.

Wore some HOA neon 95's today, no pics cause I'm posting from my mobile.

Peace Fam!

Mayhem, Battle, Slingman, Ucasta, Gasp = HEAT!!! Bunches of good pick up and WDYWT photos...

For me today to get some hangover medicine (chinese food!!!)

JAKE

gasp......those laser lights are soooo beautiful! I need a pair asap!! And chris, those red lights u posted are another pair I need badly. Edit: and a happyanniversary to the thread!

GASP1- Laser Blue AM Lights are on fire! I'm actually saving up for those, because I know they gonna get me for at least $250

Originally Posted by tak

GASP1- Laser Blue AM Lights are on fire! I'm actually saving up for those, because I know they gonna get me for at least $250

There are a few JD exclusive laser blues on ebay, starting bid 95pounds, $170 u.s. at the moment.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by tak

There are a few JD exclusive laser blues on ebay, starting bid 95pounds, $170 u.s. at the moment.

No size 12....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom