TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Hey, guys, I need some help. I just went right through 5th Avenue on Brooklyn and went into some stores and they had some cool stuff, but nothing like I see on here, like those Stab's and the Structure's. Can anyone tell me where I could find some Structures and more AM styles? Because every AM I saw was black/brown, or just some simple colorways, didn't even the Infrared's or anything. So, if you guys could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Your best bet for nicer AMs is ebay, NT, I$$, sneaker freaker and other sneaker forums with selling sections. Just keep an eye on this thread as well some times people will drop some knowlege on some deals or they may be letting go of some stuff. What size are you.. if you are 10.5 or 11 then disregard everything I just said and stick to the streets......
laugh.gif
=P
Yeah, I'm a 10.5/11, so, I'll stick to the streets, then, but recommend me any stores? The cheapest one I found with the widest varietywas Ricky's Sneakers, that's it.

You live in brooklyn like i do and wear the same size lol.

Your best bet is Soho. Flight Club , DQM , Nort , Clientele , Reed Space

PM me for if you need addresses and info.

What's up Team? Haven't been here in a minute, but I figured I drop by and see howthings are running. Here's my contribution . . .

14wadsz.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Aznfella - those samples are very clean....if those had dropped like that...i'd have two pairs. quick question....does the release version have any patent leather on 'em?
yea the GR's have the patent-like material on the swoosh and the little piece by the upper lace hole. it's this weird irridescentmaterial, but it has little "sparkles" on it that the sample does not. the rest of the leather upper is some weird satin finish, premiumleather...pretty nice imo

the material around the shoe looks and feels like 3m, but it's not if that makes sense, like a dull white leather that is tough....if that makes sense,again they are now 40$ at outlets

^Nice clots, i use to have them, but i sold them due to the fact that i was never going to wear them...never wanted to mess up that clear sole lol, happy thisisn't one of those purchase that i'll kick myself over....
rocked these today, even though they are a size bigger that what i wear, they worked out fine....
sykpx2.jpg

and although these are not air maxes, i found these for 30$ today at a used clothing store....w0000000000000000000t

2r3b9qr.jpg

mindless2778 - sometimes u get good deals on ebay, just be patient, or like they said, buy/sell forums.... I also wear the same size, which makes it hard,,,,GOOD LUCK!!!

Anyway me today at work,,,, 101508
2946527364_e6b6976c41.jpg

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Yo JDocs you ever get those Grey/White Stabs?

naw never did.
mindless2778 - lol i was joking, im the same size.... i just didnt want you taking any of my deals
devil.gif
laugh.gif
as i said ebay and buy/ sell forums are a goodstart

Originally Posted by JDocs

2944147259_af4b24efba.jpg
^ Ugh all the pairs I still desperately need, Infra's, Navi's, Maizes, Drury's and Safi's..
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Aren't any of those pairs perhaps a size 11.5 or 12?
embarassed.gif

Mrhankey123: lots of AM90's are comfy as hell for anything especiallylike running/sports and whatnot but I must say some AM Plus' or Strucs pwnd any pair of 90's imo.

Daaznfella: I appreciate you posting and all but please just stick to AM's in this thread. Just a little heads up if you don't want to get flamedaround here.
wink.gif
but nice pick ups though!

I'm still in Bosnia and really getting tired of only wearing 3 pairs of shoes (white/red 90's, Premium Infra's and Grapes) not to mention Idon't even have enough clothing to match my stuff around here
sick.gif

Peace Fam.

Morning fam.....I see lots of junk out lately. Those "Tron" looking JD Air Max Lights dropped....ugh

2j17kif.jpg

Then these two hit the Nike Sportswear stores this Saturday....any NYC or LA heads coppin'?

sl7b78.jpg

34i30i9.jpg

Whats retail? I'll have to see in person. I'm sorta likin' the black joints.

On a different tip, I just got my Chicago Marathon medal back from engraving....

fom7ph.jpg

xefz38.jpg

smile.gif
No more running for awhile....

forgot to ask; can any one please tell me what "SP" and "B" stands for in those AM1 Champs and Storms? and also any other letters likethat. Been busting my head on it forever now, always forget to ask here.

And also really wanna know what's going to be retail on those too ^ Too bad Kaws couldn't come up with anything a little better then that, reallyexpected it as I like a lot of his (or their?) work.

The kaws hyrbids and 90s are going to be hard to come by.

At the nike NSW store , there are over 70 kids camping since Tuesday....

Hopefully i can scoop up a set and share some pics wit the fam. Have a good one guys

Originally Posted by Absolution25

The kaws hyrbids and 90s are going to be hard to come by.

At the nike NSW store , there are over 70 kids camping since Tuesday....

Hopefully i can scoop up a set and share some pics wit the fam. Have a good one guys
thats ridiculous

Mayhemgatz - It is Ridiculous!!! I wonder how much retail is???
ohwell.gif

FLINTGREY - Congratulations on finishing the Marathon... I'm also feelin' those black currents that are about to release this Saturday. But I don'tthink I'll camp out for those... HYPE!!!
jahjahyoon - Nice!!! Both Looks So Fresh and So Clean, Clean!!!

Today,,, 101608
2945770169_d9a8ee5b47.jpg

GOD BLESS!!!

i talked to a friend who's connected with the dudes over there....retail won't be absurd but best believe the hype monsters sitting outside campingsince wednesday are driving resell prices through the roof on a shoe that's barely attractive
tired.gif

nice pic edge

for me today (recycled pic)

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Then these two hit the Nike Sportswear stores this Saturday....any NYC or LA heads coppin'?

sl7b78.jpg

34i30i9.jpg

Whats retail? I'll have to see in person. I'm sorta likin' the black joints.
retail is $120....SMH @ these kids camping out in both NY and LA
tired.gif

Current resell on them is around 1500.

I just want a pair of each to wear and add to the collection.

Hopefully i'll have some stuff to share with you guys this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom