TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ premium or classic? premiums dropped not too long ago, together with the classic. Both pairs can still be found for retail or less, dont let them resellersget you haha! There are still random sizes around here that go for 110 usd. (owja the classic infras were retroed a couple times already MX 03' HOA 05'and the recent QS, but i guess you completely missed the boat on that.)

Anyway i could really go for a safety orange c/w TAF tee , try to put some gradient in there as well or am95 pool c/w would be dope too... just my 2 centavos.

I got the AM1 NTSF as a birthday present so i really wouldnt know hehe..

yo Gskooo didnt see them in FCLA.com but how obnoxious were they?

silversurfer5400: nice shoes and pic! man i miss autumn.

crisone: damnnnn those huarache ad21 ID's always break my hart, they need you at nikehaha

daaznfella :http://likuidmental.niketalk.yuku.com i'll get back to you soon, pm aint working for me, but the pairs you wantedare not in the outlets yet so theyre just a little under retail.
s dubl : sweet pair of parra amsterdams, but imo the appie heijn c/w was thedopest
pimp.gif

^^ hey thanks but do you know like any specific websites or stores i might be able to grab either pair for a good price?

I'll probaly post this on a couple of threads but Congratulation Mike!

Cris - there will always be haters
roll.gif

Dope rotation and like Tibor suggested, a Safety Orange AMFam shirts would be dope.

Sup Fam!

Congrats Mic, I wish you and your lady all the best!

great to see everyone supporting a new run of shirts.....can we get a poll going on a colorway? there'slots and lots of great suggestions....i would love an infared colorway only because finding an exact shade or even a similiar shade in a simple and cleanlydesigned shirt is damn near impossible. i definitely couldn't rock a vodafone jersey which isn't my style....no offense modzilla
tongue.gif
.....but a safety orange, pool, or even a laser blue CW one would be
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

the truth is that there are soo many colorways that could be done it would be hard to just pick one favorite. so let's all pitch in to keep track of whichcolorway is most supported. i went through the pages and took notes of what everyone said about the tee's and this is what i got so far..i also added somecolorways that weren't mentioned and i'm sure i've forgotten a lot so feel free to help keep track, add acolorway, or add/change ur vote

i support the safety orange, pool, and a laser blue CW as well but my vote goes for an infared one. i know a couple of you guys said different colorways so ijust put your name next to whatever you said until you make one final vote, if you wanna keep it like that then that's cool or you can copy n paste thelist and edit to your liking.

Infared- corey, me, avngrguild, jeff, edge,
Safety orange - tibor, air addict, chris
Pool - air addict
Neon - corey, jeff, edge
Maize -
Atmos(cement) -
Varsity Red/white/grey(HOA AM1 colorway) -
Obisidan/lightning 95 -
Laser blue -
Persian BW -
DQM Bacons -
Lime 90's -
Footpatrol Stabs(1st edition) -
Ben Drury/Hold tights -
Clark Kent 112 AM1's(similiar to a neon cw i guess) -
Blue toe Structure -
Black Toe Structure (infared & Laser blue) -
Red,white,blue CW(Gundam AM98's?!?
nerd.gif
) - avngrguild
Amsterdams - jeff
Stash 95 - jeff
Anything printed on a grey tee
laugh.gif
- Jerrod

wore these today(recycled pic):

last pair of clean scrubs for the week and might as well coordinate, vegas am90/360's
340547705.jpg

Good to see you back safe Tibor. Hope vacation was good.

Mayhem - nice to see someone taking control of the shirt ideas. If everyone wants to PM him (if he doesn't mind) with their vote to help save some clutterin the thread, I'm sure that would be appreciated.

I haven't posted any pictures in a while, pickup pic and my shoes today pic coming tonight.

Infared- corey, me, avngrguild, jeff, edge, Viet
Safety orange - tibor, air addict, chris, Viet
Pool - air addict, Viet
Neon - corey, jeff, edge
Maize -
Atmos(cement) -
Obisidan/lightning 95 -
Laser blue - Viet
Persian BW -
DQM Bacons -
Lime 90's -
Ben Drury/Hold tights - Viet (3m?)
Blue toe Structure -
Red,white,blue CW(Gundam AM98's?!?image) - avngrguild
Amsterdams - jeff
Stash 95 - jeff
Anything printed on a grey tee image- Jerrod, Viet

Originally Posted by Air Addict

yo Gskooo didnt see them in FCLA.com but how obnoxious were they?
well actually it was FCNY and I can't really remember exactly but I know it was somewhere along the top 3 AM1's or so, somewhere around aG if I'm not mistaking.

Infared- corey, me, avngrguild, jeff, edge, Viet, JDocs
Safety orange - tibor, air addict, chris, Viet. JDocs
Pool - air addict, Viet
Neon - corey, jeff, edge, JDocs
Maize - JDocs
Atmos(cement) -
Obisidan/lightning 95 -
Laser blue - Viet, JDocs
Persian BW -
DQM Bacons -
Lime 90's -
Blue toe Structure -
Amsterdams - jeff
Stash 95 - jeff
Anything printed on a grey tee image- Jerrod, Viet, JDocs

Dope urawas Cris
smokin.gif

Sounds good Corey, i don't mind at all.

also there should be a time frame for when the votes should be in by, i'm thinking the same day as the presidential election (11/4) gives us one week,because i'm sure this isn't an overnight project and with the holiday season around the corner finances will not be readily available for most. so ifwe could get all the votes in quickly....the faster the shirts get here guys!

So Fam members, check it out.....PM me what colorway you would like for the shirt and i'll poll everything togetheron a list and once everyone has voted i'll pass the list on to Cris and from there we get our new shirts! Oh andunless Cris decides he is making more than one colorway please just pick one colorway for now....

Infared- corey, me, avngrguild, jeff, edge, Viet, JDocs
Safety orange - tibor, air addict, chris, Viet. JDocs
Pool - air addict, Viet
Neon - corey, jeff, edge, JDocs
Maize - JDocs
Atmos(cement) -
Varsity Red/white/grey(HOA AM1 colorway) - Aaron
Obisidan/lightning 95 -
Laser blue - Viet, JDocs
Persian BW -
DQM Bacons -
Lime 90's -
Blue toe Structure -
Amsterdams - jeff
Stash 95 - jeff
Anything printed on a grey tee image- Jerrod, Viet, JDocs

I'll go against the grain...

neon c/w has been done.

Word JDM, last week of the semister for me. Mass stuff to do, but still time for NT
pimp.gif

Anyways, finally getting some pictures up in here.
For me tonight, dinner with my boy and our girls (me in the Maizes)

And a pickup from last week, glad to finally get them.

Have a good morning/afternoon/night all!

Originally Posted by cs02132

price/interest check on these? size 11 no og box .. they are practically ds
if they were 9-10....been wanting a clean pair to wear, and a beat pair to make some bootleg urawa customs...lol

Not to toot Cris' horn or anything, but the dude is brilliant...

I think if we left it up to him and let him just surprise us, he would have a heck of shirt (or two) to present to us...

Cris (and fellas) what do you say?

Havent taken any pics in a while but I have been lurking... have a good one guys...

Jake

I like the Persian BW idea, pre 2009 release of the shoe, but i'm sure i'll love whatever the final colour is.

As for you Mayhem, what about this T to be worn with yer Infras?

congrats - mike.

been a long minute, tiborand oli - hello.

cris - glad ya posting in here again. :smile:

hello to the rest of the og members.

me vote for a safety orange teamAMFam shirt. :smile:

peace.

Sup Fam!

Corey - Dope Pickup!

I'm all for letting Cris decide the colorway, he IS the one hooking it up after all.

Mod.....that tee is alright, i just can't see myself rocking an ALL infared tee.....just too much color for such a simple and clean shoe. if it was mostlywhite with some infared color accents then it would be perfect but even then it just won't compare to what a infared teAMfam shirt would be like...feel me?

ugly day in nyc...(recycled pic):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom