TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope ID's.....i love the currents! i hope they keep them up on NikeID for another month or two with the same options, i plan on getting 2-3 more of mydesigns done after the holidays.

^^^haha yesss!!! One of my all time fav movies ever
laugh.gif

Dude you're crazy... Yall coming out tonite??? If so let me know, I will get another pizza before the game... Papa Murphy's Take and Bake FTW!!!!

Evening Fam,

It's just now hitting me that winter is not for Air Max here in Ohio. The weather stays gross, word to
sick.gif

Jake - Dope pick-ups and cool pics!

Oli - I'm feeling those currents.

Warren - That is a clean fit sir!

O.G sheriff Dan - I see you peeking in homie.

Later,
Jerrod

hey what the hell is this talk about repainting AM90 midsoles?! I remember asking a while back about repainting my Nash's (we all know why) and people justkinda disagreed on the thought as far as I can remember. So has anyone got a proper walkthrough/tips/do's-and-don'ts or w/e for me??

I have to say I'm still not diggin Currents that much but that pair is definitely a few of those that makes me change my mind a bit, good jobOli

Adobo sweet stuff dude
wink.gif
And the second vid was kinda lame tbh Ucasta
tongue.gif

yea i'm pretty sure that i am NOT going to repaint the whole thing, more then likely, i'm just going to fill in those cracks with white paint....defgonna get my max wear outta these for sure though

however....

08 air max 90 infra > court force infra > premiums.... imo at least lol

rocked the air max shox today....oh yay lol

Hows the fam doing?

havent been here for a bit, been kinda busy with school and all that.

as usual nice stuff fam: Kr's and Stash BW's!!

just got these, and put um on my feet today, thanks corgi!!, horrible picture but what can you expect

Gskooo - All this talk? lol i was the ONLY one that said anything about that and it was just a suggestion to fix the issue aside from just letting them keepcracking. unless nike is going to repaint the midsoles for you, there's nothing to be done about the cracking unless ur willing to DIY and in the sneakerart forum there's a guide with lot's of helpful information if u wanna do it.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by adob0

nice persians, kr's, stash's, paintings back there

oli: fresh currents

Very nice W. How was work this past weekend. Hate to say it, but it was uneventful over here.
i dunno if anyone else saw it, but whats up with the people??

Anyone get those new all grey 90s with the ballistic mesh? Gonna cop and just wanted some opinions on the quality. Dope USA AM1s up there. Wish I had 'em.

neukicks - Ucasta posted the vids for reference right under that...

mailman dropped these off today finally! i've been waiting long for these bad boy's and they were almost sent back overseas because of an addressissue...dodged that bullet with matrix like movement!

ow okay my bad then Mayhem. Anyhoo I will prolly be too lazy to ever do it anyways when I think about it...

Nice Lights btw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Random 79

Evening Fam,

It's just now hitting me that winter is not for Air Max here in Ohio. The weather stays gross, word to
sick.gif

Jake - Dope pick-ups and cool pics!

Oli - I'm feeling those currents.

Warren - That is a clean fit sir!

O.G sheriff Dan - I see you peeking in homie.

Later,
Jerrod

I hear that Jerrod! I'm sadly coming to accept the fact that anything I don't want ruined has been put away until Spring. I hope all you warm weatherfolk are especially appreciative!

Corgi is just spreadin the love all over the place!! I'm lovin my Bursts and lookin forward to some more bro!

Oli - love the Current iDs!

Jake - Persians! Boooo-ti-ful! USA 1s are a must....sick pick-ups bro.

Anyone know if this Tailwind is FootAction exclusive next week?

fe0x8g.jpg

And to those in the states, whats up with the white/silver R4 retro? I saw someone in PUP with some.

thanks jerrod, gskooo.

sup fred? ehh, no traumas this w/end, which is unusual, but we had a code/cardiac arrest...80 something yr old nursing home pt...didn't make it.

neukicks: haha, i'm wearing usa am1's in the pic...peep the 1st vid ucasta posted

those tailwinds will be mine
smokin.gif

Gskoo - no worries man, thanks! check ur pm, i found something i think u would appreciate.

HEADS UP SZ.11 FAM.....If these spark ur interest....PM me ASAP for info

img2667yz6.jpg

^one of my fav maxes i own myself....my suade is nappy as hell, and i can't just throw them in the washer either cuz i painted the swoosh gold.....*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom