TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r3k4hsttub & mheftman - DOPE AM 87s. A proper pair of 1s is something drastically missing from my collection, but I gotta play the waiting game because Irefuse to pay the ridiculous prices those shoes generally fetch.

dan - thanks for the info!
grin.gif

r3k4hsttub - check ur pm's sir!
mheftman -
eek.gif
...r those women'sHOA's?

^^thanks for the info, and soo the hunt begins....
nerd.gif

got some better quality pics off kickz.com of those blk/blue am1's.....pretty nice!! thanks for the info on that site AMsyn
pimp.gif

Phillipkarp- Those Stash's look better and better everytime I see them.

Cubanbeee- Same with those hurache burst's. Very nice Sir.

What's up team, need a little help. I've never owned a pair of Nike Max 90 and wanted to know how they fit.
To give a comparison, I wear a sz8 in Nike AF1 Lows. I was about to buy a 7.5, but I thought I'll ask the team first.
Do they fit true to size or a little bigger for me to go a half size down?

Any help will be appreciated. Good Looks in advance.

Originally Posted by mheftman

^

I would actually size up in the 90's.

I wear a 13 in most everything but need a 14 in 90's.
Word? Thats a first time I've heard of going a size up on a pair of sneakers.

ohwell.gif
I'll just settle for the sz8.

Thanks heft.

I think AM90s run true-to-size.

I wear a 10.5 in various shoes (Air Structure, Air Stab, Air Foamposite One) and I wear an 11 in my Mr. Fantastic AM90s. The sz 11 has quite a bit of wiggleroom in the toebox and some space between the back of the shoe and the back of my heel. If I were to have gotten a sz 10.5, I'd imagine they would'vebeen more snug on my feet.

If you have a chance to try the shoes on, do so.

yea i agree, you can go your true size, or wear a .5 size bigger...i've done 10 in air maxes and there is just too much room in the toe area

i'd say go 0.5 size up on the 90s.

i'm a US10 in AF1s, US10.5 in SB, AM1, AM90. of course all this also depends on the material used. but 0.5cm is generally a safe bet.

mayhemgatz: i replied you, sir.

big ups to big Jake for the trade...
unloaded my sz13 AM90 HOA Infras for his sz12 AM90 HOA Infras
even came with a postcard of the Alamo...props brother!
smokin.gif

3274855775_5cf4478d52.jpg

3274855845_e5ff2e54dc.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam

Cuban - very nice pic of the gold 97's and huaraches are looking good.
255 - those ID's are
pimp.gif

Trunks - amazing AM1 collection
eek.gif

HH - dope 95's

the weather in NYC is getting better and better, broke these out for a day off from work. couldn't have picked a better day to have off
laugh.gif

What are these i remember having these as kid but i cant remember the name

Originally Posted by stephjay

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam

Cuban - very nice pic of the gold 97's and huaraches are looking good.
255 - those ID's are
pimp.gif

Trunks - amazing AM1 collection
eek.gif

HH - dope 95's

the weather in NYC is getting better and better, broke these out for a day off from work. couldn't have picked a better day to have off
laugh.gif

What are these i remember having these as kid but i cant remember the name
AM Light IIIs

The sz 6.5 is the Air Max IV (or Air Max 99 as some people call it)...a cult favorite...some people don't like them but those who remember this shoe whenit first came out consider it a classic.

The sz 6 pair looks legit as well...I think it may have been a 2000 release? Looks almost like a slate-inspired colorway but with dark emerald laceloops...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The sz 6.5 is the Air Max IV (or Air Max 99 as some people call it)...a cult favorite...some people don't like them but those who remember this shoe when it first came out consider it a classic.

The sz 6 pair looks legit as well...I think it may have been a 2000 release? Looks almost like a slate-inspired colorway but with dark emerald laceloops...

thanks. are these worth more than what they are asking for them?

These shoes are more underrated in the Air Max family of shoes...it's very doubtful they will pull in money like anything with the letters "HOA"or anything associated with "Atmos." The sizes are rare and not many sneakerheads wear shoes that small.

$20 and $25 are fair prices for these.

Sup FAM, big fan of this thread and will apply for membership in due time..? for the Euro heads, I am heading to Germany next week and wanted help with anysneakerspots in Northern Germany & Amsterdam..Looking for AM 1's mainly and any info is much appreciated. PM or email me : [email protected].

Back from the fires after a long hard week, decided to go to the Nike employee store and treat myself. Picked these up,Miami Heat 'I Love TB' asia exclusives. I dont know who this TB is, but i do love the shoe, especially for $90 aud, which is about $60 u.s....Oh, and apic of the windrunner i picked up a while ago seeing as a couple have popped up in the thread the last few pages.

And remember Familiars, There but for the grace of God go i.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i'd say go 0.5 size up on the 90s.

i'm a US10 in AF1s, US10.5 in SB, AM1, AM90. of course all this also depends on the material used. but 0.5cm is generally a safe bet.

I have to agree. I go up a 1/2 size in most runners due to the narrow toebox.

Modzilla: great windbreaker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom