TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent Infra pics made me break my '08s out on a gloomy but not unpleasant day in Bristol. From WDYWT:

1076731034_02142009_3.jpg

Bonus pics for the fam:

6647460_02142009_2.jpg

1155934248_02142009_1.jpg

Enjoy the weekend Fam!

Hey i found a pair of kicks ive been lookin for and they are a sz 12 but i wear a sz 13 i heard that if you take the sole out it will fit is that true and isit gonna be comfortable wearing a shoe without the sole

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Ucasta - Woah. Serious AM 2 Light Collection. I've never seen those navy ones before; what color are the air units?
Neukicks - Nice rotation. Everybody is rocking those skylines, but I can't bring myself to get into them for some reason. But I must admit they are quite clean.

Anybody have a pair of the purple AM 2 Lights?
grab a pair man, good quality, and i think they are super comfy, worth it for sure, thanks btw!

haha.. actually, I am.. one of the many items that 'showed up' at the shop..
That AM Light 2 pics is serious bizness, holmes...

Originally Posted by TButler1

Hey i found a pair of kicks ive been lookin for and they are a sz 12 but i wear a sz 13 i heard that if you take the sole out it will fit is that true and is it gonna be comfortable wearing a shoe without the sole
it will feel like a 12.5 honestly

i know the insole trick is ok for half sizes....but a full size...iono bro

and those huarache x 90 looks decent...

i wanna see more pics of that infrareddish am90xhuarache thingy.

nice pic of the homegrowns cubanbee.

cubanbeee- nice homegrowns man, bummer about the midsole tho
- those am1's look really weird, but the am90 hybrids look promising

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by battleground03

Aaron - Post a shot of all you Air Max 2's

as requested...
o0s83l.jpg

Very impressive ucasta... I don't think it would be overdoing things to give us some more pics!!
Also great Homegrown's pic cubanbee... Kinda gutted i don't own a pair now

i would love to see those huarachamax 90s in a different colorway. maybe a gray gradient to show off the different pieces? throw in a pop color and we'regood.

infrawi2.jpg

can't believe i've had these for 4 years. time flies..

not sure why the hate on the laces...i mean azures have azure laces......

yea it might be OD...but look at those new neon 95s with the neon laces....

hello fam

first outing of my mom n pop steal

am1obsidianwhtgreystonexi3.jpg

and my newest pickup thanks to oli !!! i really love the varsity purple and the orange blaze. well done ... on point

danke viel mal für alli die dope sache wo ich dank dir han chönne zocke! würcklich sehr cool dass du das möglich machsch !!!

airtailwindwhiteorngblzxc7.jpg

Apologies if these are not AMs fam, but thought you fine people were probably most likely to know. What are these and does anyone have any other pics?

567828369_02152009_1.jpg

Silversurfer - Both pairs are amazing, especially those euro AM '87s. Been looking for those for a few years in my size.
Cubanbee - Proper Homegrowns.

Hey all,

Got these from my gf for V-Day... They turned out to be just awesome!
2ikqtl3.jpg

...and these in the mail friday!!! yesssssssssssss!
ayu3gx.jpg

take care

Aaron - myheart stopped when I saw the AM2 trio shot. Goodness. U always got the vintage heat! And its good to see u rock it too!

B - nice Homegrowns. Isn't that blasphemy to stand on a church pew in kicks inspired by weed? LOL

I'm tired of Chicago winter. I'm ready to bust out the runners again.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Careful runin infra laces around here, the haters will talk at you in an un-nice manner....
tongue.gif
yuck
roll.gif
Who would have thought you'd turn up!
tongue.gif
I know... I'm just kidding though... They were a shocker at first, but they're not that bad now that go back and look at em...

Careful runin infra laces around here, the haters will talk at you in an un-nice manner....
tongue.gif
yuck
roll.gif
Who would have thought you'd turn up!
tongue.gif
I know... I'm just kidding though... They were a shocker at first, but they're not that bad now that go back and look at em...

I disagree, I think they're still <barkley>TURRIBLE</barkley>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom