TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't necessarily an "air max", but does anyone know if this Huarache Light Burst came in sz 13? I just need to know it exists beforeI continue to search for it:

huarache_burst_wht_blk_5.jpg

Thanks in advance fellas/ladies.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea i'm sure it did, it popped up at a lot of outlets and discount stores
Of course they did...damnit. Well if anyone sees them in a 13, just send a lil message my way
wink.gif

Originally Posted by quickness1220

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea i'm sure it did, it popped up at a lot of outlets and discount stores
Of course they did...damnit. Well if anyone sees them in a 13, just send a lil message my way
wink.gif
lol i remember holding them and passing them up for 39.99, that plastic lace thingy was getting all yellowed on the pair i held, oh memories....

tried on the LAF 90s around the house today, and i could already tell, these are gonna get all deformed/shaped after one wear, and they'll prolly be likethe premium 90s or nash's as far as crackability
frown.gif

just saw this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/DS-Ni...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

Good evening fam!

I just had to put them on today after work and after further examination, there were 5 different material used on the upper of this shoe
pimp.gif

3544409863_607cf5f4b3.jpg

Thanks Aaron and Edge
Too bad I missed out on those LAF 180s

You know, this was not that bad of a release. I mean a from what I heard a few stores even did phone orders because there wasn't a line when theyopened. Sure there where resellers but overall the people that I was in line with really wanted the shoes.

**It was all perfect timing Cris
pimp.gif

180s>1s>90s in the LAF collection. IMO.

Those 180s are soo clean. B.Ground...is that 3M in the back?

Wow. It is straight BEAST MODE for those Livestrong joints in here.

And I don't even find them that nice (other than the 180's, and even then I'll take my Opiums over those any day).

Nice pickups n1ke drawer. Love the lights on the right of the pic. Checked them out over the weekend, and will be copping once i have the cash.

Congrats to those who got the Livestrong pairs they wanted, and good luck to those still on the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom