TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yup, here in the Bay Area too Chris.......no rain as of yet though, but the clouds are creepin' in.

Cris.

nah i understand it. i love nt general and i even lurk at the other sites too. i also still love air maxes and am super psyched about the recent am95 releasesbut im growing towards ramping up my af1 collection so i can one day post a video in front a pool table and be like: i been had air force1's....sha pow!!!!

^ Nice Nike Air Pegasus '89. Still looking for a pair in that color for a decent price.

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

JRAN, very nice indeed! I wanna take a similar pic with some of my maxes, but my photo skills are sub-par.

For today, 97s

Dont know how to make the image smaller, dope shoe, just missed out, outbid on ebay, hope it wasn't one of you mofos!Ta for the heads up anyway Mayhem.

Damn Justin...some Hot IDs there.....

Im feeling all the 90s, but the all white/grey and all blue (teal, turquoise or whatever it is...) The white with black midsole 95s are
eek.gif
smokin.gif
, simplebut hot. 97s that last pair is the best of the 3. Just my opinion....all are nice those are just what I like.

BattleGround...
smokin.gif
'04s

Prez...that was your old name right, tazbomberman? I was trying to remember the other but couldnt.

Its Friday .....

Have a nice weekend Fam!

Jran - Few pages on and I still feel compelled to comment on that pile pic. Incredible.
Justin - Some nice colourways there, I need to get on the iD tip...

Keep up the good stuff Fam and enjoy the weekend.

So did it get deleted or not? I'm not a fam member yet but as soon as I get back to vegas my stuff will be there and I'll take pics

My bad I was on the first page and thought I had clicked on the 800+ page. Anyways seriously though when I get back home I'll be taking pics of my stuff

Justin - I like the 95 and 97 iD's. I have something eerily similar in my locker, but haven't pulled thetrigger yet
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

Grabbed dinner last night with the wife...you know I had to rep the FAM!

3599808209_188083cfea_o.jpg

3599808243_87da9f2136_o.jpg
This fit deserves a quote
pimp.gif
.. so doooooooope! .. man I need to get my lazy bum up and start taking pics again, wore '03 white/black/redAM87s yesterday to work.. I'll try and take pics this week!

brick - sick AM Lights
smokin.gif
im really looking for a pair in my size .
avrnguild - i saw that you listed a VNDS pair in sz 11.5 on ebay , i might need totalk to you about it
nerd.gif
ill shoot you a PM

tibor - great pic ! shoes look so clean
smokin.gif
. im wondering , why are theynicknamed the storms ? i always thought it had 2 do with the color description of the kicks but i guess not
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom