TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Sup Fam....

Andrew...those black/whites actually look pretty good. If I didnt end up with my Hold Tights I think I would have settled for those....

Thanks. That's funny, I actually "settled" for those when I couldn't find my "Hold Tights." They were to tide me over until I did. I love em, the patent swoosh really gives the shoe a good look. I, of course, found my Hold Tight's right after I got em, and about when the onespictured started getting marked down. Oh well...

thanks for all the coments guys!

I suppose as hybrids go they are pretty subtle...lol at people not noticing the midsole!

anyway...not to keep you guys in suspense any longer...I present the origins of this shoe:

i like your style lex
smokin.gif
an EXTREMELY clean job . like i said before , didnt even notice the 90 midsole until daazpointed it out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sup Fam....

Andrew...those black/whites actually look pretty good. If I didnt end up with my Hold Tights I think I would have settled for those....

James...nice pick up.

Tyler...dope bro. Hopefully I'll own a pair of those one day.

those glow in the darks are dope....I'm alright with the whole shoe, but that hexamesh needs to go
smh.gif

Damn FlightClub cancelled my order on the Blue QS AM1s..so any Fammers wanna help me out hit the inbox....PLEASE!

no AMs for me today...hit the Dodger game with the kid. Had a good time...

peace!
sucks that they cancelled your order. i received mine the other day but was worried about them canceling.

Sup Fam....

James...nice pick up.

Tyler...dope bro. Hopefully I'll own a pair of those one day.

those glow in the darks are dope....I'm alright with the whole shoe, but that hexamesh needs to go
smh.gif

Damn FlightClub cancelled my order on the Blue QS AM1s..so any Fammers wanna help me out hit the inbox....PLEASE!

no AMs for me today...hit the Dodger game with the kid. Had a good time...

peace!

sdub ill hit you up my spot is supposedly getting them in... we'll see though.

dope burts and nice hybrids.... those glow in the darks are interestin...... those leather 87s remind of of the infared 90 leathers that are supposed todrop..... for anyone thats interested thoe black/gold 2009s have hit finishline.com

Wow, nice Lex, how they holdin up????

DS Bacons soooooo very close, I can touch them, haha, just need a little to go.

Cris

Originally Posted by crisone

Wow, nice Lex, how they holdin up????

DS Bacons soooooo very close, I can touch them, haha, just need a little to go.

Cris
nice , id love a pair of bacons . ive got a pickup that should be in by the end of the week that wont make youtoo happy
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

btw the shirt got in on fri , put a TEAMFAM sticker on my laptop immediately
smokin.gif

^ Haha...if it's USA AM1's, Bacon's, and/or Infra's, I'm still cool, cuz all these are copped if not, will be within a week or so..........

And if it's AMS' or KR's, I don't really care about them anymore, haha......., not "grails" anymore.

These for actually, yesterday:

Cris.

Originally Posted by gasp1

sucks that they cancelled your order. i received mine the other day but was worried about them canceling.

did you get em for 109? thats what I ordered for...next morning up to 148, so Im assuming thats why they probably "cancelled" my order, but theyhavent notified me yet
smh.gif
. The charge is just taken off my bank account.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

sdub ill hit you up my spot is supposedly getting them in... we'll see though.

good looks homie..'preciate it!

Cris dope shot of those 87s...

Hello Fam. Wow, 1000 pages... What an achievement. I'm proud of y'all. And dope start with Kev's post on page 1000.. hahaha.. People adding stuffrefreshing my good Fam-memories. What a pleasure to scroll through. Thank you all for taking care of this thread and keeping it quality. Imo still THE bestthread on NT.

Lex, brilliant job on the Hybrid project!

today
o0zep4.jpg

and some for you AM lovers:

'03 AM90 doorstoppers
347i53k.jpg

some nice ones
72q0eo.jpg

bea79.jpg

magbpw.jpg

2irm0s6.jpg

Peace FAM!

Oli...Laser Blue 90s, Curry 87s, Urawa 87s, Vio 87s, Drurys, KRs etc, etc..... crazy!
eek.gif

its pics like those that made me hesitate to ever apply to the Fam, but love to enjoy the view......

Nice stuff guys these are the air maxes that i have

These are new so not included in the pics!

Let me know what you guys think! All are size 8 or 8.5

Originally Posted by lexflex81

As for me today....
WOOOOOOOW!!
eek.gif
i'm a few pages late, but these areeffinnnnn awesomeeee! great work alex!

Cris- stop with the dope pics! you make me want EVERY shoe!
grin.gif
tongue.gif

GREAT STUFF FAM.....these past few pages have been full of heat! here's a lil contribution from moi!

wearing these today....recycled pic

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

there goes my chances of those neon 90s.....blowing up left and right hahahhahah

my bad.
embarassed.gif
. just figured no one on this thread had probably seen em.
oh don't worry, i'm sure many people knoew about em already, i mean 6 hours left, 200+......yea not gonna happen lol

the seller wanted 350 when i asked him what his BIN was....i dont mind the shoe at all, it's just the premium infrareds, with neon....BUT i highly doubt itglows in the dark, otherwise he'd show a pic

maybe i'll wear my premiums today in light of this....hehehhe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom