TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
28734260.jpg

Originally Posted by OzHoops23

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Oz - those are the ID's when they had the Tar color for the mudguard right?
Mayhemgatz - Yes they feature the Tar color on the mudguard. Even though it wasn't black I couldn't resist making them
smile.gif

jwdanklefs - Great pic of those Livestrong 180s , best of the Livestrong collection in my opinion.

larrivee7 - Very nice pickups

Sorry for the crappy pic (iphone) but here's what I'm rocking today
ahem i beg to differ...(90s's) lol
tongue.gif

Mayhemgatz - Yes they feature the Tar color on the mudguard. Even though it wasn't black I couldn't resist making them
smile.gif

jwdanklefs - Great pic of those Livestrong 180s , best of the Livestrong collection in my opinion.

tongue.gif

smile.gif

tongue.gif

^ I'm with you DaAz...

90's are the best IMO
1's
180's

Funny....because of you I got all of the laf am's in reverse order
wink.gif

Don't get me wrong, the 90s are very nice too.... but the 180s are top of my list and that pic from jwdanklefs just makes them look
pimp.gif

AM1s, 180s, then 90s (but I dont even want the 90s because of that plastic crap) Plus I dont think I will ever see a sz 13 pair of the AM1s... Yall holla at meif you see a pait though... lol

i actually "dig" the plastic pieces around the air unit and lace area, and the splatter and the overuse of 3m....and the fact that it's whitebased and not black based

^^25 PSI is incredible!

I want those AM Light2s....that 11.5 on corgi's blog would be a bit snug so I passed...they were scooped up quickly

Thanks for the kind words gents, I'm pleased with them for sure (especially for the price I got them).

rap and sneakz - nice display man
eek.gif
, serious OG stuff there
pimp.gif

Hadn't seen this colorway of the Skylines, I don't think they've been posted in here before (could be wrong):

At first I wasn't too sure, but they're starting to grow on me.

Have a good one everyone.

Damn Oli, is that your desk at work?
Nice setup you got going on there.

Checkin in again, i'll be leaving on my LA & SF trip next week, getting excited.
If anyone knows any spots i have to go see, feel free to let me know.

Peace Fam

yo dallas what size shoe you wear? i'll be on the lookout for LAF AM1's for you as well
Oli- nice set up with your desk sir
pimp.gif
hahaha i dont think i'd be allowed to do that at work
frown.gif

past couple days....

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Damn Oli, is that your desk at work?
Nice setup you got going on there.

Checkin in again, i'll be leaving on my LA & SF trip next week, getting excited.
If anyone knows any spots i have to go see, feel free to let me know.

Peace Fam

LA-If you dig food, Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles and In N Out Burger are a MUST.

SF-Shopping in Union Square. Hanging out at Fisherman's Wharf. Good seafood there. Really good Clam Chowder.

Rocking these today......
44qxhs5.jpg

3z25tl2.jpg

2eat8c0.jpg

^^ nice IDs

Justin - those shuttles are dope...especially that laser blue!!

Oli - I don't know what's better, working from home or having a desk like that to showcase everyday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

^ I wish Nike would retro those, Id have a better chance finding my size. Then again, they'd be nothing compared to those .
yeah i love the am2 light, really wish they would consider a retro of these or the am 94's... but then again, who knows what we would get. if they did it justice like the 92 tailwinds or the 91 structure triax, it would be a beautiful thing. give us some 2 color air bubbles Nike!

larrivee7, very nice am2 lights and you gotta love that super fat bubble on the 93's.

Originally Posted by brickSB

I want those AM Light2s....that 11.5 on corgi's blog would be a bit snug so I passed...they were scooped up quickly
i was pissed when i looked on there and realized that i had missed out.....
tired.gif

I gotta agree with Oz, the 180's are the best of the LAF's followed closely by the 90's.

Oli - dope setup, those OG women's 87's are
eek.gif

Hameed - thanks dude, if only there really was a laser blue or pool blue one
frown.gif

IllPhil - sick ID's!
Larrivee - dope pickups!!
Cris - Storms are looking good, still waiting for a pair to pop up in my size.

got these yesterday, got them from another NT'er. i was too lazy to take pics by the time i got home (where they were delivered).....never was a fan ofthem cause of the cheap/flimsy material but for $35 shipped......."team cheap ***" kicked in and i couldn't pass them up
laugh.gif
(thanks V!)

9037_58365c.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

i was pissed when i looked on there and realized that i had missed out.....
tired.gif

I gotta agree with Oz, the 180's are the best of the LAF's followed closely by the 90's.

Oli - dope setup, those OG women's 87's are
eek.gif

Hameed - thanks dude, if only there really was a laser blue or pool blue one
frown.gif

IllPhil - sick ID's!
Larrivee - dope pickups!!
Cris - Storms are looking good, still waiting for a pair to pop up in my size.

got these yesterday, got them from another NT'er. i was too lazy to take pics by the time i got home (where they were delivered).....never was a fan of them cause of the cheap/flimsy material but for $35 shipped......."team cheap ***" kicked in and i couldn't pass them up
laugh.gif
(thanks V!)
cheap materials eh? i thought the leather was rather good on the, i have the shoes too and think the leather is almost premium like, in a goodway....as stated i knew either you or TAK would get those for cheap...just helping out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom