TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

May be a silly question, but why put the AM's away in the winter??
heh, well, if it snows a lot (sometimes it does here), don't wanna mess up anything with suede on it. plus, if it's cold in general,anything with mesh is gonna have to stay home. I wear my boots (goadomes, timbs) more in the winter, and basketball shoes and air force 1's...

^^interesting, guess i'll have to pick up some new shoes then
laugh.gif
grin.gif
your shoes are in the mail also....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Anyone getting Air Maxim Parras? They've started dropping this week.

maybe, but i would like to try them on first. i should find a spot out here that will drop them.

Yea I love the g10 and hope to leanr all about iso and all that other photo vocab
laugh.gif
Its a bit more compact then DSLR's and I needed it for my honeymoon in Dec. in Thailand and Cambodia
pimp.gif

Denver - AMEN!!..to football sundays/mondays (occasional thursdays too!).....that definitely makes it much easier toget through the week. i just started getting more into baseball so this yankee post season will be watched intently
laugh.gif

James - Denver pretty much summed it up, the mesh toeboxes and suede.....theydon't help when it's under 50 degrees and the wind makes it feel somewhere in the 30's, that $#!T will go right through the shoe and freeze ya feet
sick.gif
......i'll break out the occasional leather toebox AM if the weatheris nice which has been more frequent than previous years. shiiii....i wore my maize 90's to watch the superbowl last year, the only time global warming is FTW....
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

i have a few "beaters" i use for the wintertime, python 90s, and some bursts

nothing on the horizon at the moment...just continuing to unload and trying to "stack that cheese".....i do have a couple customs i will be finishingup, "hopefully", very soon =D

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Fam!....thank god it's $#%@'ing Friday!!!
tired.gif

running crazy this week....but i gotta check in. Last few pages (as all the other 1162
grin.gif
) have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...todays selection....trying to get as much AM's in as possible with these low temperatures creeping up
frown.gif
pimp.gif

DK- you smashed this page! 95's, safaris, & viotechs shessh'

*note to self- put those on priority list asap lol

I only own one pair of 87's, but those safari's have been calling my name for too long now... might need to scope out for a cheap pair
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

I only own one pair of 87's, but those safari's have been calling my name for too long now... might need to scope out for cheap pair
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
A cheap pair ? Whats the going market value for each of those? I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of VNDS Viotechs for $350......justcouldnt do it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by nwt

I only own one pair of 87's, but those safari's have been calling my name for too long now... might need to scope out for cheap pair
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
A cheap pair ? Whats the going market value for each of those? I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of VNDS Viotechs for $350......just couldnt do it
grin.gif

I'd say $350 for a DS pair would probably be the going rate (someone correct me if I'm wrong)... which probably means I'll have to wait a longwhile before I get a hold of these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by nwt

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
A cheap pair ? Whats the going market value for each of those? I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of VNDS Viotechs for $350......just couldnt do it
grin.gif

I'd say $350 for a DS pair would probably be the going rate (someone correct me if I'm wrong)... which probably means I'll have to wait a long while before I get a hold of these
laugh.gif

safari's 10.5-11 what?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
decent condition any price
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dkballer22 - Wow!!! I Need those Monster 95s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm planning of letting some of my extra stuff go. If any Fam members are interested, just hit me up.
I'm not trying to sell stuff on here, just want the FAM to get first look if ever anyone is interested, they will be in the B/S.

NDS HOA sz.10.5

DS AM1 Leather Sz. 11

DS AM90 Cactus Green Safari Sz. 11.5

DS SZ 11 AM95 Hot Lava

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

idk if anyone is interested, but i saw these samples at nike outlet in folsom ca. over the weekend. didnt think much about them, but some people may want them.
i grabbed a pair on tuesday after someone else posted them. i got a pair with a full box though, they grabbed it from the back. stopped by todaybecause i went out to red hawk, it was still there. nice pair for 39.

Too the top.....AM Fam should never be found on the next page. LOL
Off the retrive a package, pics later.

this dude Greg constatntly rockin heat....

Mike what pick up might that be?
nerd.gif

anyway...pic is a few weeks old, but I wore em right before my comp %#!%$# up and couldnt post. Not much love for these, but a great quality on em...Im happywith em.
25iq684.jpg

peace Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom