TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice hot limes, s dubl
pimp.gif

Chris, I will have to look and let you know...it isn't like a discount thing, it is a standby thing...we can chat via email.

Nice limes sdub, regret passing on those when they were on sale at finishline back in the day.

As for me,

my newest pickups...

160dhd0.jpg

2dsoc1u.jpg

lfign.jpg

Im in love with these things.

^ Those look really sharp in that pic
pimp.gif
. I didn't care for them whenI first saw them, but they're growing on me.

s dubl - nice limes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Modzilla- What car did you get? New cars are always fun. Wish I could learn to leave em alone.
laugh.gif
Always seems to be "improvements" to be made in my odd little head.

Tell me about it, already planning on lowering it and sticking 22s on. Black, with a chrome edge. Think you call it aPontiac G8 over there, but i got the v6 version, new economical engine. The last car was a GTO, and i toyed with it, i could watch the fuel gauge go down, seehow i go....

Persians today, with a new Persian polo, dont think it's hit the shelves yet.

Damn, FAM. A tonne of dope iD's right there have been posted. Really like brian's stuff. The og purples are superb. I've been messing around withthe options and I'm really a bit irritated about that silver on the synthtic suede. If it's more of a grey, perfect. If it has a shiny touch to it...mehhh. I think a light grey would have been fair. Midnight fog might do the trick though.

Some grey joints for a grey day.
2mmmfa.jpg

Peace Fam!

My latest pickup. HUGE thanks to nwt for the heads up on these, never thought I'd find a DS pair:

I literally hadn't seen a pair of these in years, and have now found 2 pairs in a matter of a few weeks
pimp.gif

Have a great Sunday guys!

larrivee - size 11 from the other site, right? those are one of my biggest slip ups in the last 6 months. I think they went for about $30 shipped on theauction site. dude on the other site marked 'em up to $100. I'm almost positive they were the same pair. at least they still ended up in the possessionof somebody who will appreciate them. they would've gone great with my usa windrunners, heh, but oh well. one day i'll come across another pair.

^ Yes. I don't know where he got them, but you're probably right. He was asking $100 for them, but he took less
tongue.gif
. If I do come across another pair, I will for sure let you know.

I hate when I miss out on an auction. That's one of my favorite things about having an iphone. I've got an eBay application that I can do everythingfrom. It can be pretty risky to try to snipe last-second from a phone, the app has frozen on me before
mad.gif
. But I can keep an eye on things and if it's something I really want to goafter, I can watch the time/bids on the auction and get to a computer before it ends.

yeah that's pretty cool. i am way behind the times in the phone world. text is the most technological thing I can do on my phone, haha. I think next yearis my year to upgrade to the whole 9 nine years, touch screen, internet, photos, etc. it just hasn't been financially justifiable for me but now that theyhave reasonable pricing plans for all that stuff, I'm getting closer to diving in.

anyway, glad you got a decent deal on those triax. also, are the lace loops supposed to be that color or are they yellowed? I kinda thought they were supposedto be gold, which I like. and i love that tongue tag. but yeah keep me in mind whenever you see anything USA-related in 11-11.5. above all, that's where mybiggest interests lie with sneakers (although it's very easy to get off track). I really want the 87's and BW's but I can't afford the prices Isee them go for ($200 and up). gotta find deals!

I hear you on the deals man. The lace loops are just yellowed, they were originaly white. On the first pair I found they're closer to the original color,even though they were worn a lot. I'm glad the air bubble is still gold on the DS pair, though. One the worn ones, the paint inside the bubble haspartially chipped/faded and it's turning kind of green.

Info on monster 95s- for all you guys that have them... Are they cracking yet because of age or because of them being left in sunlight for too long?I found apair yesterday that was tore up!! They looked new but the bubbles and everything was just coming apart. When did they come out and are they all pretty muchdone?

they came out in '01. they should be wearable, but poor care and storage can compromise that.

man there is always good stuff in here........shadys & limes are just
pimp.gif

and cris1 ..........that id is

also can any1 point me in the direction of a am 90 infa red one time only in a sz 8

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Wow!!! Looks Like Everybody is going to TX,,,

Here are some New Pick Ups....
Just like what Cris1 said "Nothin' better than a fresh, new pair"
2nd pair of Safari's and finally Knocked Off a Grail (AM1 Viotechs)

*I took the picture of the LAF 180s, and didn't notice that thing by the lacehole, but after i saw it, I rubbed it with my finger and it was gone....
wink.gif

dope pics!! i was tempted to sell my atmos viotechs, but this pic makes me think otherwise!
and, now this pic makes me
frown.gif
for selling my 180s and trading my safaris
frown.gif

Sup Fam!

Looks like there will be a few going to TX in April
nerd.gif
. Greg I know you mentioned the other half going, anyone else bringing their better halfs?
My wife was like "If it's all dudes I rather not go"
happy.gif
Laune! Karen wants to know if you're going?

No AM today
Sup C! I might go!! So, tell Karen don't count it out just yet!
laugh.gif

hope the fam had a good weekend and is enjoying some sunday football
denver - nice pick up on those neons, and love the 95 shot
danloveuk - sick pic and kicks sir
briannnnn - love those 93s. I'd like to add those and the orange/blue ones to my lineup one day.
s dubl - love the limes man. easily one of my top 3 90s
oli - nice shady bursts
larrivee7 - nice pick up. you are killing the USA colorways
been wearing these on and off for the weekend. I hope that the iDs have the same quality suede as these do.

and for those who have asked, I sorta impulse bought the pair on flightclubLA for $150. I know I would never see them in PDX. I hope they pop up for the restof you for retail!
PEAS

larrivee - Congrats on that pick up. When I saw them on the other site I really wanted them but my funds are in a terrible state right now. Great kicks
pimp.gif

Safaris & Viotechs make me cringe everytime I see them ....

Pattas are straight crisp. I agree with you on the suede, I hope that the iDs are of the same quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom