TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So compared to the recent QS release, they should run a half size smaller? Sorry just want to be 100% sure...

^ For me, I had to go 1/2 size down, I know another person had to as well.

Edit.....I just slipped them on, yeah, 1/2 size down.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ For me, I had to go 1/2 size down, I know another person had to as well.

Edit.....I just slipped them on, yeah, 1/2 size down.

Cris.

agreed, 1/2 size down. thanks for the link cris, good looks.

fyi footlocker f&f coming up next week i believe, if anyone needs anything lmk.

have a good weekend fam, cold as $#(&^ here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Justin - You better jump on them green Patta's!!
devil.gif
......damn after seeing the 12's out and about for$230-300.....i've gotta give a HUGE thanks to Cris for theheads up, it must have been fate that i was already downtown at the courts running errands for my job. so i'm sitting bored in the judges chambers, decidedto check the fam thread and BOOOM!....ran outta there asap and went right to FC.....

no decent pics, left all cameras at home so iphone pic ftl...

....and Edge must have seen the post right when i did cause i walked in the door and got his text asking forassistance, you lucky homie....i had to run back to the office and wouldn't have been able to get back there till tomorrow which might have been too late.they will go out monday
wink.gif

haha was about to say, a little michigan/fab five action maybe? the black actually works with that concept since some of those dudes wore the black huaraches.nice.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Justin - You better jump on them green Patta's!!
devil.gif
......damn after seeing the 12's out and about for $230-300.....i've gotta give a HUGE thanks to Cris for the heads up, it must have been fate that i was already downtown at the courts running errands for my job. so i'm sitting bored in the judges chambers, decided to check the fam thread and BOOOM!....ran outta there asap and went right to FC.....

no decent pics, left all cameras at home so iphone pic ftl...

....and Edge must have seen the post right when i did cause i walked in the door and got his text asking for assistance, you lucky homie....i had to run back to the office and wouldn't have been able to get back there till tomorrow which might have been too late. they will go out monday
wink.gif
That rite there had me rolling
roll.gif

congrats Justin. the more I see 'em the more I want 'em. future classics? can't spend the money right now and not a big green person (not withclothes/shoes anyway). I'm sure I'll regret not taking advantage of that deal one day...

edit: smfh what is my problem? I just ordered a pair after I got done justifying why I don't need them. haha man I hope my tax return can settle my CCdebt this year........

Get the Patta's over ID's (and I have both) They are both good quality but the Patta's are amazing in quality! I think it's even real suede onthem. Best quality shoe from Nike I've seen in a while.

Originally Posted by scarru

Get the Patta's over ID's (and I have both) They are both good quality but the Patta's are amazing in quality! I think it's even real suede on them. Best quality shoe from Nike I've seen in a while.

I was just asking myself the same question, CRIS or anyone else with both pairs wanna chime in on this?? Whatever, I ordered them,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by scarru

Get the Patta's over ID's (and I have both) They are both good quality but the Patta's are amazing in quality! I think it's even real suede on them. Best quality shoe from Nike I've seen in a while.

I was just asking myself the same question, CRIS or anyone else with both pairs wanna chime in on this?? Whatever, I ordered them,
laugh.gif
Keep it simple...go for them ALL

I have the Patta AMs in the 2nd CW, 3rd is on its way, and if I can make something magical happen....Ill try for the other released CWs.
nerd.gif

For me:
1) Patta AMs
2) AM1 iDs

i keep hearing rumors of the purple pair still showing up at certain spots in very few numbers.....keeping my fingers crossed....
laugh.gif

and another pair of lights to add to the list....could have been much better
tired.gif
....but that colorway is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so i will cop!

03.jpg

01.jpg

Nice to see all you small footers are coming up on the Greens.
smh.gif

Yes I'm salty....

I saw those lights, but I wasn't feeling the material on the mudguard and the black leather looks crappy and the mesh looks crappy but the colorway isnice. i even kinda like the little fade from blue to white.

Will be ordering my first pair of iDs over the weekend. Here's the design:

4177998760_4264251126_o.jpg

Reflective swoosh just to add a little texture to the upper. Hot Red on the outsole and symbol on the heel. May switch to white lace, will see how they lookwhen they arrive. Can't wait!

Justin - The Light fever has cruised off the scale
roll.gif
And hurry up withthose Dragons... we need to get this order on!

Sup guys...
Sorry to say this, but I won't be getting a "teAM FAM" Nike ID... I just don't want people to ask me, "What's AM FAM?"
tongue.gif

But on the bright side. I got one of my ID's in!!
"Infrared" Air Max one's. This is my first pair of the "new" model air max ones. I don't really like the fat tounge on them, but itI do like the shoe overall! Great quality! I won't return these.
smile.gif

I should have another "Inspired" pair come in a couple days... Can't wait!

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Justin - The Light fever has cruised off the scale
roll.gif
And hurry up with those Dragons... we need to get this order on!
embarassed.gif
.....i can't help it! u know this!.....and as forthe dragons:

dragon_slayed_poster-p228191170107661609trma_400.jpg

Those lights up there would be great for anyone trying to make a Playstation custom (or something along those lines)... something Pennyish also?

^ Justin I really hope you slay them Dragons because if you don't ........there's gonna be a few of your AM Fam brothers talking a bunch of you knowwhat. $#!? Including ME lol

Originally Posted by tak

^ Justin I really hope you slay them Dragons because if you don't ........there's gonna be a few of your AM Fam brothers talking a bunch of you know what. $#!? Including ME lol
the focus is strong, trust me....it's gonna take an apocalypse to get these past me
indifferent.gif

....soup and crackers time!
embarassed.gif

have a goodnight fam, out to $%& up my liver.

Dunks...don't you have an AMFAM shirt? Has anyone asked what it is? When I wore mine over the summer some older dude was looking...the he said " Doesthat say Fram?" Like the oil filters hahaha. I told him what it was and he went on to talk about buying his kids shoes and blah, blah, blah haha.

Those Infra 90 inspired look pretty good...

Might just end up ordering another pair of IDs, because I'm not too sure if I'll get lucky on a size 12.5/13 in the Pattas.
frown.gif
if anyone comes across apair in those sizes for a reasonable price please hit me up....I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom