TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is retail on the white/green Patta's the same as the concord/green/red pair thatdropped state side($110)?

Sup Team,

Got a couple ID's in today:

Clot/Edison Chen Inspired:

W/O Flash

With Flash

Def. impressed/satisfied. Plan on doing Heiny, Drury and more simple colorways as well.

Yellow AM1s look great. I like how the colors all work and you took advantage of NikeID giving you the black Nike Air Max logo on the tongue.

BTW, someone won a pair of shoes from the DJ AM Memorial Fund auction and has put them BACK on eBay to resell.

This doesn't sit well with me. Maybe I'm thinking too hard but why buy one of his shoes if you're just going to sell them again? Just to make moneyoff of someone who could have purchased them from the DJ AM auction?

Feel free to quote my avatar but I'm done making my point. It's not serious but I it's something to think about. I am willing to give the benefitof the doubt that they are probably being resold because the seller realized the shoes didn't fit but the rather high asking price made me wonder if he hadother motives...

Doesn't sit well with me either.... i think he did buy them with the intention to resell rather then him realizing they're too big, his feedback sayshe bought them for $232, now they're up for $350...

not sure if anyone has noticed, but the tongue tag image on the iD design template was messed up until the other day. before, it showed that the tongue tagwould be black or white when in reality it would be the color you selected for the overlay and the actual nike letters/swoosh would be black or white. Inoticed it on my usa pair. the rendering of my design had a black tag, the pair that arrived had a grey tag that matched the overlay. you'll notice thedefault template colors are different now and the tongue tag is fixed. when you change the overlay color, the tag color changes. good catch there, nike.

and briannnnn I agree that it's a bum move. on one hand, they bought the shoes, they can do whatever they want with them. on the other, trying to exploitsomebody's death to make yourself some money is a bad look and if you believe in karma at all, you'd hope it comes into play for that person. somebodyshould email him and ask if he'd take $232 plus shipping, haha.

yo! just got back from a quick roadtrip up north with the gf.

4177836679_9ea9fc67cd.jpg

give me some time to catch up on the pages i've missed! and on that note, those clot 3M ids are dope!

Those clots look great...and the yellow..maybe with more black a goldenrod colorway could be pulled off, i'll play with the options

I ended up sending all three of my ID's back. They were too loose in the back. I guess because of a lack of cusioning, or that big bump in the heel. Imean, my toe was where it should be toward the front, but I guess the heel of my foot is too skinny. Either way, I sent them back and bought me a pair of theGreen Pattas Instead. Plust I bought a pair of white/black Leather 87's from 03.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

Doesn't sit well with me either.... i think he did buy them with the intention to resell rather then him realizing they're too big, his feedback says he bought them for $232, now they're up for $350...
what a p.o.s...knowing damn well them 95's would crumble since they are a DS 2000 pair and a size 12, he's still trying to get over marketvalue off the man's fame. ironic that they are $350, when he first put them up....it was $499
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

those yellow id's are dope! definitely thinking about how good a goldenrod pair would look, among other things
devil.gif

T21D - dope pickups, those berlins are very nice! pretty pricey tho
tired.gif

I was being a little facetious saying he resold them because they are too big; there's only a one percent chance that WAS the reason he relisted them,
laugh.gif

UF, nice Air Tuned Maxes.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

yo! just got back from a quick roadtrip up north with the gf.

4177836679_9ea9fc67cd.jpg

give me some time to catch up on the pages i've missed! and on that note, those clot 3M ids are dope!
man, i love those 90's your girl's got on... if they made an equivalent to a men's 13 i would track down a pair...

i kinda wanna track down a pair for my girl...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dunks...don't you have an AMFAM shirt? Has anyone asked what it is? When I wore mine over the summer some older dude was looking...the he said " Does that say Fram?" Like the oil filters hahaha. I told him what it was and he went on to talk about buying his kids shoes and blah, blah, blah haha.

I do. Lol. All four actually... Infact I'm wearing the neon one right now. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom