TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GF picked them out of my locker as a christmas gift. Leaving for the marines next month, the numbers are my ship date military style.

No gift cards for me either, was hoping to squeeze in a pair of IDs... might do it anyway, kinda scared of the options changing soon. I hope they just addcolors and not remove anything.

Soledout923 - Good luck man, much respect!!

RL - I am about to order a couple more pairs now before the options do change myself

big shout out to Justin, thank you for getting these to me so quick, to bad its raining here in NOVA today and I won't be able to wear them
frown.gif
but they arebeautiful

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=DSCN1360-1.jpg

Soledout923- Cool id's. That's a nice gift. Are you about to start boot camp? or have you been in for a while? Just curious. Either way, stay safe.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Soledout923 - Good luck man, much respect!!

RL - I am about to order a couple more pairs now before the options do change myself

big shout out to Justin, thank you for getting these to me so quick, to bad its raining here in NOVA today and I won't be able to wear them
frown.gif
but they are beautiful

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=DSCN1360-1.jpg
whoooaaaaaaa! is it official that the options will be changing?! if so now im really heading to the bank to make a deposit for these asap.
and i realllly need some help on finding some of these patta's i dont wanna hit up that auction site!
nerd.gif
mad.gif

wish i knew earlier that mercer was getting them in
frown.gif

Jake...suppsed to be early spring.

Soledout...those IDs look pretty clean.

Drew...if the Laker bench would actually play it might've been a better game. Kobe cant do everything...especially when the refs seem to be blind when hehas the ball
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

So when do we expect the option to change?
Hope its not for another good month or so.....still need to order my Official AM FAM CW. Unless the Triple C's are gonna come through witha second design
nerd.gif

Andrew- Not funny FAM....we will redeem our selves.

dont panic guys, I don't have any solid info... just know I read in the nike retro ID thread, that orange and some other colors would be coming in the newyear. I just hope they don't remove what we have now cause am waiting to make a knicks/mets colorway.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

dont panic guys, I don't have any solid info... just know I read in the nike retro ID thread, that orange and some other colors would be coming in the new year. I just hope they don't remove what we have now cause am waiting to make a knicks/mets colorway.

I cant confirm this...but whatever you want to make, just make sure its in your locker. If they take options away you might still be able to place the order.Ive heard of it done before.

Originally Posted by s dubl

dont panic guys, I don't have any solid info... just know I read in the nike retro ID thread, that orange and some other colors would be coming in the new year. I just hope they don't remove what we have now cause am waiting to make a knicks/mets colorway.

I cant confirm this...but whatever you want to make, just make sure its in your locker. If they take options away you might still be able to place the order. Ive heard of it done before.

For real?? shiiiiii... I should load up my locker, its worth the try
grin.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

24/7s look pretty good...Kev2nd, what do you think?

Those Spiri mids almost look like Spiridons/AJXI/AJXII all in one?

ooh...Icarus too
laugh.gif
first thing I thought when I saw that: where's kevin2nd? haha. I also thought exactly the same thing about those ajxiiispiridon monstrosities, but I hope, like mayhem said, this is a sign of a spiridon retro. and those are "Icarus Extra", so I wonder what they're doing to them. the pic does look like one of the old icarus models... I wonder if they'll get the "maxim" treatment or something similar, hmm... oh and I used to love Kid Icarus, haha.

congrats to Andrew (maybe the only Cavs fan here), always glad to see the Lakers take an L
devil.gif
but of course the damn Nuggets lost to the injury-ridden trailblazers
frown.gif
mad.gif
, oh well...

I was told I got a Nike GC for xmas but it has not shown up in my email yet. anybody know if it normally takes a couple days to receive an email gift card?

I hope everybody had a good Christmas, now it's time to prepare for NYE! snowing and 20's in Denver today, won't get above 39 in the next week, so no AM's for me for a while. have a good one all!

The Icarus Extra is an OG model. There isn't much of a difference between the Icarus and the Icarus Extra. Icarus Extra seem to be the more popular modelfrom what I've seen.
My dog got sick on Christmas Eve and the Vet called me today and told me I'm most likely going to have to put her to sleep.
frown.gif
I'm hoping she comes through.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

I really dont kno how i feel bout them 24/7s. I gotta see em in person. Also hoping for a Spiridon retro...

I was going thru my cousins old shoes he was bout to donate and picked these up. OG 95s! No cracks or separations. Lots of dust tho. Unfortunately they are asize 9 so I might have to give these up. I'll clean em and defog the bubbles and prolly let them go for cheap. Any size 9ers interested?
15i7yte.jpg

206g60h.jpg

EDIT: Best wishes to u Marco. Hope ur dog gets better.

-Mitchell

Marco- I hope your dog makes it man. There's nothing worse than loosing a pet.

Just have some faith man. Don't let them just put the dog to sleep; they told us
that once and my dog came through. 2 times actually, 2 different dogs. Best of luck man.

Thanks a lot guys. I really mean it. I'm afraid i'm leaving in a few to go spend some last moments with her before I put her to sleep. It's thehardest decision ever but I don't want her to suffer any more. The vet just called again and said she's only getting worse and she could die at anymoment. She's only 4 1/2 years old so it came out of no where. I didn't think this day would come this soon. Thanks again guys.

Mayhemgatz wrote:

another runner that looks really dope and some kind of spiridon mid...i hope this means the spiridons will be making a comeback as a gr.

YAY for those gold 97s....i need those and i'm done with 97s
smokin.gif

and what in god's creation are those nike zoom don?!?!?!
indifferent.gif

such a disgrace IMO....to this shoe

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FAM!!! NO NEW AMs FOR ME YET, BUT I DID GET
3 PAIRS OF SJs!
happy.gif
PATTAS AND IDsSOON TO COME.....

I think the Zoom Don is similar to the Hoop Structure: a running shoe modified to become a basketball shoe.

The midsole looks a lot like the Air Jordan XIII's.

marco, so sorry to hear about your dog, man. it's sad, but at least she won't suffer anymore. best wishes to you.

also, i didn't know the icarus extra was a vintage release, thanks for the clarification. I understand now that i've looked it up!

I cant confirm this...but whatever you want to make, just make sure its in your locker. If they take options away you might still be able to place the order. Ive heard of it done before.

For real?? shiiiiii... I should load up my locker, its worth the try
grin.gif

no, add 'em to your cart...

if they're just in your locker they will hit you with a "some of these options are no longer available", or something like that.

but i had a pair of am90's in my cart that the options were gone for months on, but nike still made them... they want to fill your order, so if they can,they will, but it has to be in your cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom