TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick- It sure wasn't $500, but I wouldve....no doubt Dallas - calm down buddy. we all FAM, that's what makes us all individuals. To eaches own:wink:

Originally Posted by joeysole

First order finally came in today :

Staple Pigeon inspired X AM90 ID..
Which color red did you use on those? Mind posting the color breakdown? Look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c4

Soledout923- Cool id's. That's a nice gift. Are you about to start boot camp? or have you been in for a while? Just curious. Either way, stay safe.

Thanks alot. But i start boot camp next month. It will definitley be an experience.

Rain all day here in the Bay...

Somuchsole - Thanks for the info! Just wonderin, what kind of camera are u using? Neva seen that one before...
Joey - Very nice IDs!
pimp.gif

Andrew - Thanks again for the SJs. Really appreciate it!

I did get enough Nike GCs to get one pair of IDs... Had to make the FAM IDs!
23hstxw.jpg

-Mitchell

sup fam bout to board for thailand for our honeymoon. Had to rep the team am fam shirt in orange. But didn't bring any nikes cuz I didn't want to getthem mess up LOL. Found some old adidas trail runners I forgot I had. Happy holidays an happy new year!!

I swear I can't keep up....This is place is jumpin

Again, all the best to everyone's family on this holiday. God Bless The AM FAM, and congrats to Cris and all the OG's on the anny of starting the greatest threads in NT history.
smokin.gif

-Andrew-

Word!
happy.gif

Marco - Sorry about the loss. A big reason I don't have a dog...can't take that

amsterdan sighting
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I feel you on those Dons Laune. That's so wrong of Nike but hopefully it's a sign of a Spridon release

Nice Purple Patta's Mike/tak

Congrats KVN! I replied to your pm just let me know if you need more info

So I got some gift cards to total 2 more ID's.
4214740571_a53499bb1a.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Sorry no AM, its been a Spiridon type of weekend
wink.gif

4214740575_9e64a8d6c1.jpg

4218385570_cfe8ce14ec.jpg

Saw Laune today (sorry for the crapy pic, it was mad dark at the Monty
laugh.gif
)
4218408860_7c201a2307.jpg

Blue Dragons are coming Monday
smokin.gif

Cheers Fam!

4214740583_f7436ee859.jpg

yeah...the bench (at least Brown) had a decent game, and Kobe
eek.gif
I swear that dude can win a game in a wheelchair.

Morning FAM!

chris: dope rotation indeed....sickest spiridons around. I know someone who just pulled two pairs in my size...ninjastatus
nerd.gif

tak: no fighting words here, I was just being drunk/sarcastic...blame it on the A-A-A-A-A-Alcohol...and jealousy ofthose purple pattas of course
wink.gif

KVN: congrats and be safe, enjoy the trip

I broke these out last night for the first time since I got them....
4218401327_49c7ca0bdb_o.jpg

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Long Time Lurker In Here But Figured You Fella's Could Probably Use This Tid Bit Of Info More So Than Anyone Else Here On NT

A Nike Outlet Out In Cali Has The White/Red QS AM1's For $49.99 With A Pretty Good Amount Of Sizes

Phone # : 619-659-3471
-Would anyone have the product number for these. I know its probably been posted wayyyyyyyyyyy back somewhere in this thread. Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by TP800

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Long Time Lurker In Here But Figured You Fella's Could Probably Use This Tid Bit Of Info More So Than Anyone Else Here On NT

A Nike Outlet Out In Cali Has The White/Red QS AM1's For $49.99 With A Pretty Good Amount Of Sizes

Phone # : 619-659-3471
-Would anyone have the product number for these. I know its probably been posted wayyyyyyyyyyy back somewhere in this thread. Thanks for the help.

378830 161

What up FAM!!!

Joey: Lovin those IDs on the last page! Have a very similiar pair of 1s in my locker that'll be ordered eventually.....same for thePigeon 90s.....they're lookin great!!

I just pulled the trigger on my first two pairs of IDs, but had to give up on ordering an AM FAM pair. They won't let me put Cleveland on the back, andI'm not diggin the look with a "." after, or a slight mis-spelling.
grin.gif

Mitchell- Glad you're enjoying the SpaceJams. Just glad to help out! Your FAM IDs are lookin great. What "choice" color didyou go with?

Kevin- Congrats and have a blast in Thailand! I've always wanted to go.

Battleground: Your pix always look amazing!!!! What do you shoot with? I need to finally get a decent camera and was wondering what comboyou use. I've always had Nikons and I'm leaning towards a D5000. Thanks!!

Brick- Those are stunning!! Congrats!

Have a great day all!!

-Andrew-

damn, they wouldn't let you put Cleveland?? that's lame! must be because of Lebron, because I put Denver on mine with no problems. good thingMelo's on JB not Nike, haha. you could always go with your name on the left shoe, maybe? I dunno. maybe you don't wanna be walking around with yourname on your shoes
laugh.gif
. mine should be here in a week and a half or so...

Chris - nice pics, that Stella looks gooood might have to have me one of those this week! somehow they taste better in the Stella glasses too, I don't knowwhat it is.

have a good day all!

oh yeah, and I still haven't received my email gift card, but when I get it, I'm thinking of orderign these:

Check out the
Nike Air Max 90 iD Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

white ripstop, fog suede overlay and mudguard, hyper blue accent and laces, white midsole, medium grey liner, swoosh and contrast stitching. pretty simple butI like it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Been so focused on AM1s I forgot about the 90s

Word.

New pickups. Christmas gift IDs courtesy of my wonderful girlfriend
laugh.gif

One pair is Huarache Light inspired (seen the c/w recreated already).

The other is OG blk/wht/grey/red inspired. I chose the darker fog color for the upper before I knew that non-reflective silver really meant light grey.
I'm still very satisfied with the way they came out.

I used "beet" on both (and not hot red).

4218837259_d7d39dd517.jpg

4219607114_e07d62f4f5.jpg

4218837991_e089f088a7.jpg

Brian- Ya, lame as hell, right? Crazy that they let you put Denver though. Ya, I don't think I want my name on em so I guess I'lljust focus on the other ten million IDs I want to order. LOL

on_line.gif
blackredxiiigoat: Those IDs came out great!!
pimp.gif
I just ordered the same Huarache Light inspired pair with Hot Red in place ofBeet, so we'll see how they turn out.

-Andrew-

Mike (BlackRed) those came out nice...

Drew...maybe just T E A M on the left and A M F A M on the right?

Cant wait...I should have 3 pairs of IDs next week
happy.gif

I never thought of putting spaces in between the letters. that's why Cris' id lon the black/green pair ooked so much better than mine did on the USApair. I can't believe I didn't think of that, haha. too bad "denver" is just a letter too long to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom