TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Damn you love that god Jdubs!

Nice pick up on those ones, super fresh.

Hallelujah?
roll.gif

Edit: Nah I know what you mean... lol But yeah the dog is my life for real... She is my doghter... lol
LOL, typing too fast, have to post a pic of my cat in the morning, off to pick up some Adidas Storm Troopersfrom the Star Wars release, and get some Japanese clouds around my last tat, before i start the next one...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

*TEASER*

what the hell is that
smh.gif
show us the whole thing... nice pick up...that was a quick turn around. Its nice when Greg gets good stuff in a 13
laugh.gif

dope stuff all around Fam!

That is one absolutely DOPE flyer up there. Very nicely done!!!

Dallas- Best of luck with that! I'll keep an eye out. I'd love a size 12.....beautiful shoe!

CB- Congrats on the Pattas! Those are two sweet sweet pairs.

Have a great one FAM!!!

-Andrew-

hey fam does anyone know where i can still get these besides the auction site?

air-classic-bw-white-pink-01.jpg

i remember them releasing at finishline and theyre on sale on the website for $24.99 but all sold out... looking for a women's 7.5 if anyone can help.

T21D-Is the majority of those Phantaci AMs PL? Good "W" for you last night.

AM FAM on Face Book sounds like a nice idea to me. Now Ill have to get a FB acount in the works....maybe
grin.gif

^ Dammit Mr.Tak
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Jake, the flyer that Gabe did is dope, glad my shoes were a part of it last minute.

Edge, that's cute man, of course she can be in TAF, along with Bri:

Baby Max's courtesy of Laune

For today.....oldie, but goody, SC's:

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

A good "W"? I don't think so, if our starters are going @break neck speed against a Kobe/Gasol-LESS Laker team. I want to see Kobedoing 360 high flying dunks and ankle breaking crossovers. Not Farmer or Walton doing jumpshots. I've digressed.
I was a bit skeptical on the Pleather, but it's actually not too bad.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by tak

A good "W"? I don't think so, if our starters are going @break neck speed against a Kobe/Gasol-LESS Laker team. I want to see Kobe doing 360 high flying dunks and ankle breaking crossovers. Not Farmer or Walton doing jumpshots. I've digressed.
I was a bit skeptical on the Pleather, but it's actually not too bad.
Okay, maybe it wasn't a good Win .....but a wins a win regardless

Cris- Its good FAM...youll snag a pair eventually even if you have to pass up a pair of them SC's 'hee-hee'

T21D - nice grab hows the quality on those pianos? ive seen you can get them at a pretty good price on the bay, especially considering its a asia only release

Baybully - Why is the lettering backwards on those 90s?
Cris - Too bad on the 90s, SC are dope tho!
T21D - Coming from a warrior fan, any win against the lakers is a good win!
laugh.gif

Bl4ze - That flyer is dope!!!

Cris- them JordAM 90's look dope IMO. What is it about them you like / dislike ? I think I will definitely make that pair and a pair with the hot redswoosh.

yoooooo....that SU4 Flyer is SICK!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - those 90's look dope, why aren't you satisfied wit 'em? did u use ripstop or leather?
Edge - beautiful!
Mike - stop wearing those...
mad.gif

gooey, thanks for the info on the clot's, it's greatly appreciated...i think i'm officially sold on the colors i want to use...thanks again...greatstuff everyone.

peace.

Originally Posted by crisone

For today.....oldie, but goody, SC's:

Cris.

Cris those are sweet! Ive never seen those. Neon Air Unit? I have the black leather 02's with the silver air units. I need those, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom