TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much good stuff
pimp.gif

good %*%! V...any info on where I can pick up that dog? Ebay?

Mike..what happend? I was checking the score in the 1st and they were kicking $%# ...got busy at work and it flipped
smh.gif

dope Stuff Fam!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mike..what happend? I was checking the score in the 1st and they were kicking $%# ...got busy at work and it flipped
smh.gif
CHAUNCEY BILLUPS and JR SMITH happened!  do not underestimate the power of the Nuggets my friends, we are better than the media recognizes.  3rd best team in the league, only 3.5 back from LA now.  2-0 vs. Lakers this season. 

Viet - really great collection of AM's man, and to think you have tons more non-AM stuff...  too many notables to even start naming stuff.  lots of heat.  I'll just say I envy anybody who can fit a 9 because of samples.  the teal 87 and 95 samples are a nice combo to own... thanks for sharing. 

and I'm sorry but those new 87's look terrible.  shape and color blocking just make me sad.  I can't get with it.

nevermindTT I still hate you for that picture with 6 pairs of black pattas...
eek.gif
great patta set though.

v - sick AMs man.  All those teal samples
eek.gif
, and never seen those huarache samples
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and I'm sorry but those new 87's look terrible.  shape and color blocking just make me sad.  I can't get with it.
I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one ...

Gooey - very nice rotation
pimp.gif

Justin - already busting out the 94's, that's what I like to see
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

vee - i actually have a couple. that one in the pic is the case for my fender acoustic. i also got an SG and tele.

Very cool, I've got several too.  This is my acoustic, hence the SN:

92b26094034400f2dc20b177a8ba594031528bf8.jpg

What up Fam. Just back from Banned Camp. Mods ain't playin', so watch your sales outside of B/S.

Thank you to those who kept the spirit of "Trust Me" alive!

I have some ID's I'll post when I get a sec. Most I just copied off cats in here. I had my moment of originality when I did my "PR AM1's" the last time around. I never posted the finished product so I'll throw those up too.

One thing I will say, I HATE the lettering on the back. None of mine have an ID. They all have a Nike logo. The font they used for the "ID" on the back last time around was MUCH nicer.

If anyone knows where I can find some Green Patta's in a 9.5, please hit me up. Good to be back!

What's up fam? The last few pages have been
pimp.gif

V - teal samples, euro champ samples, co.jp 95s...just to name a few!!

G - What's been up man? Those AM98s are a thing of beauty

B - nice pics. Thanks for your willingness to help me out

nevermindTT - that Patta AM1 set had me shook!!

Anyone have a pair of 180 Opiums they want to move in a sz 12? I'm on a mission this yr
laugh.gif

Peace!!

I totally forgot I had Opiums. There was a point where those and the Easter 180's were going for like $60-70 shipped on Ebay. Good times......

Viet - amazing stuff. really liking both those Infra 90/ 95 and Pigeon iDs... and DS '01 Neon Greens? my favourite retro... very jealous about those. i've got 2 pairs but neither are DS.

btw, what size are you? if the shoe fits and you need the money
wink.gif

Hameed - all good my man. i think i'm gonna follow suit and try for some more grail level purchases this year. Coral Rose 90s for me
nerd.gif

Seth - i always wondered if i was right pronouncing your name la-ree-vay rather than larry-vee, glad i got it right!
smile.gif

nevermindTT - very nice Patta set. am i right in thinking you're part of Yannick's 'team'? any new news on the burgundies yet? i may be calling on your assistance in the future if poss
tongue.gif

thanks for the love on the ids.

tak: i passed on the 90s and now regretting it
frown.gif
. hopefully, the 09s are still available.
nikefnhead: thanks for the heads up, will be on the look out for them.
jay: persistence pays off, good work on getting the hufquakes.
daazn: excellent variety
smokin.gif
. been looking for those iridescent 03s, if you ever want to let these go, lmk. love the pug.
nevermind:
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 for all four pairs.

no maxes today. over 2 feet of snow
eek.gif
, shoveling and fifa.

viet -
eek.gif
sick collection man, u can see that huge air unit on those OG neons

nevermindTT - congrats on that patta set

watching villanova right now, down by 20
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

thanks guys

gooey - i don't know yannick but i do see his name on the list from the campout for the black 1s xD

yeah that's him
smile.gif
i thought i remember him saying he was part of the group that posted the pic of the bunch of blacks on one of the sites. maybe it was a diff pic or group.

DW90s for some curry and filmage tonight:
4335326556_ecd42528cd.jpg

enjoy the rest of the weekend FAM - peace, G.

what up fam? no AMs for today since I'm snowed in here in VA with 2 plust feet of snow...and since im stuck at home I'm going to be mixing live again on ustream later. I'll post up the link a few minutes before I start. peace.

Dave.

Fellas, I'm not trynna get off tha subject of AM's here.  Any of you cats know where I can find this in a sz. L?  Figured there are many of us here from all over there has to be some leads.  Thanks

Originally Posted by prok13

what up fam? no AMs for today since I'm snowed in here in VA with 2 plust feet of snow...and since im stuck at home I'm going to be mixing live again on ustream later. I'll post up the link a few minutes before I start. peace.

Dave.

I got two-tenths of an inch over here in NY

Wore "Chili" 95s last night to go celebrate four birthdays at Drop-Off Service bar...good times
pimp.gif

JTTL- Thanks for the comment. Them HUF 1's are nice, I need to get another pair of those.

Dallas- Im just waiting for when the time comes, I'm gonna do my best to be there!

V- Teals, Champ1 samples, Waffles, iD's, Safari 90's ( I need those) Lime & Azure 90's....................heck I could use a lot of the stuff you have. Those gry / wht hard mesh 90's are future classics you say?   I got those lol   Damn good stuff FAM
smokin.gif

SDUB- No excuses , we didnt take care of business.....
grin.gif
Hope tonight we do something we haven't done in a long time, get that "W" in Portland.

Nevermind- It must feel good to have the complete set, Im still in search of the black pair...........
nerd.gif

Supamars- Just keep your eyes open , they show up from time to time on that auction site for under $200 shipped. Not a too bad of a price IMO.

Gooey- Yours last night , mine today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom