TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few questions for the am experts...
i've got pair of '09 neon am95s and they fit a bit snug, will they still be comfortable without the insoles or should i look to move them and cop the ones that just came out in a bigger size? also whats the consensus on am95 and am1 sizing? im an 11 in jordans
thanks

Originally Posted by slingman

/farm3.static.flickr.com/2783/4370813938_edfe00f8a7.jpg)">http://farm3.static.flick...70813938_edfe00f8a7.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous; width: 500px; height: 333px;">
sig_bg2.gif
peace.
are those IDs? nicely done.

and you guys need to stop posting those purple pattas
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Alright so who won the 9.5 black pattas on the bay?

i don't know, but as it looked like the people i was expecting to bid were sleeping, there was no way i was letting them go for $375, i sniped $427 but lost. still a very good price at $432.

briannnnn /Mike - thanks! i can't be on here all the time, so when i catch up there's always so much to cover i just have to add something for visuals after all my text/ waffling
wink.gif

Dan - if it's true - congrats! and happy birthday! be sure to have a cider and
pimp.gif
for me!

J - no doubt you will encourage ^
laugh.gif
thanks too, i don't have either of those OGs anymore, i binned the 90s (soles died) and i sold the BWs for like $25 or something years ago. and you know i'm still working on those blacks for you... anything to see another epic gifstory!

Steve - finally, a long awaited new post 
pimp.gif
get your #+@ in here more fool. and you slept on the Pattas!! btw, is the direction of the mesh on your left Urawa a bit wonky? i thought i was just unlucky with my pair. anyone else with this problem?

Mitchell - gotta agree with that. i just need more pairs of them now.
Chris - as always, definitely Holding it Tight with that c/w
pimp.gif

Andrew - PM'd. trust me, i've upset Justin, Steve etc enough with that news about combined shipping. smh @ Royal Mail
eyes.gif

Seth - classics! reminds me i need to try my Volts out before they die on me.
El_Bro - nice HOAs. those '1 legged' style shots always make me giggle.
Supa - how were the ladies today? i hope you know what i mean
laugh.gif

just noticed that Size? now has those Lights i posted a while back on their site. much better pics than the JD ones.

for me today:
4373464448_895589ddcb.jpg

**edit
Bangdak - yes they are... and i think you have to uncheck 'convert URLs' at the bottom of the screen to quote Steve's pics. he's a geek like that
tongue.gif

Those look good G

Mike -
Sup Brah, I see you going in on some US chocolates.
What about these?
DSC03296.JPG

El Bro - I thought about doing it but I left them alone for the "hold tight" look
Id's I take it? They look similar to my mercer st. blackout 90's.

Yes, these have the same materials used on those mercer blackouts. I think the release and the ID availability was around the same time

Anyone looking for the backpack
http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-nike-acg-steel-city-bacjack-black-team-orange-p_id159294

Justin - congrats on the pattas sir. you are one determined fellow
Jake - nice pic of the hufs
Sling - classic as always
Mod - how things rocking down there?
Mitchel - 2k9s and frites are looking very nice
Battleground - great pics and that starter is looking extra clean
Seth - nice 97s and hardwood floor. old is your house? I have hardwood floors in almost my whole house. it's nice in some ways but not in others..
El Bro - I'm with gooey, that pic looks like you got one leg. great HOAs tho
Mars - very clean lady killers
gooey - what up boss. finally got some sun here in the PNW so had to break these out..

have a good weekend fellas

fam, sig check, 10.5-11 stuff for sale, some AM's, most real cheap, PM me for the fam price on anything you're interested in.

jibby - looks like a great day for "sunbursts", good stuff!

UFB - curries are quality!

anybody have advice on cleaning the toebox of Stash BW's?
Just picked up a lightly used pair and they need a little work

Originally Posted by micmorales

Stuntman is Kev
laugh.gif
what the hell heppened this time?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i think steve's am87's are an older women's release? i'm never sure with that guy. he has crazy gems in his rotation 
pimp.gif

Sup Fam- Got banned for 2 weeks so I can't post under my name (RL)

Tak- Good looking out on the jacket, ordered from extra butter..citysole had the better price though

Blackperl,GS,vivrantchine- Whats good???

Mayhem- Great pickup (jealous)...

UFB- Those currys look good

Have a good weekend fellas, weather in NYC feeling springish

BG- Taking it way back with that Starter...the good olDAYS

Jibby fresh 90s

Ufb very clean fam

Stixxx all good homie

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Bangdak - yes they are... and i think you have to uncheck 'convert URLs' at the bottom of the screen to quote Steve's pics. he's a geek like that
tongue.gif

the picture showed up when in the add reply post
embarassed.gif

Nice Stabs btw.

Cant forget about those Currys, and Sunbursts.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

"Popped tongues and Lego hearts" ..sounds like a hit single from lil wayne
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Justin - Congrats on those Pattas bro! SO CLEAN... I wonder who's going to complete the set first, you or Tak lol???
thanks, i'm willing to bet a lot that Bee will complete it long before either of us. only one more to go 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!![/color]
Originally Posted by lordcorn

a few questions for the am experts...
i've got pair of '09 neon am95s and they fit a bit snug, will theystill be comfortable without the insoles or should i look to move themand cop the ones that just came out in a bigger size? also whats theconsensus on am95 and am1 sizing? im an 11 in jordans
thanks
the 09's are pretty stiff, it wouldn't be much comfort without the cheap insoles. i haven't seen the twenty-ten's in person yet but i would assume they are the same as last years so jus go ahead and get those n get rid of the 09's. 11 in jordans = 11 in am95s if u have a narrow foot, if u have a wide foot then go with an 11.5.

Steve - thanks, it's all about the lulz
laugh.gif
....love the urawas and those ID's
pimp.gif

Chris - thanks fam, love those ID's....and dope fit pic. Well composed shot >>>>>>>> crappy mirror pics
eyes.gif

G - haha no doubt, Ray was right....the gif stash is very comprehensive
sick.gif
laugh.gif
......dope AMStabs, i need to do a pair before they take 'em away. also i took a look at my urawas and my right shoe has a slight misdirection to it compared to the left. nothing i would ever lose sleep over tho.
RL - good to have ya back in the meantime
Ray - dope clerks, i always wanted to see what brown (light or dark) laces in those would look like
nerd.gif

Rad - is the toebox ripstop? wish i had a pair so i would know
laugh.gif

sunbursts, silver 97's, ST's, Lady Killers, Currys, Huf's, atmos..............it's like a diddy ad lib in here always..can't stop....won't stop....take that...take that!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Mod - how things rocking down there?

Sup Jibbeh?

35 degrees and fine all the way down here my man.

Starin at my boxes trying to work out what to wear today. Tough gig.
wink.gif

pickups this week, 2 pairs I've been hunting a long time

Mayhem-the Stash toebox is Clima-fit and/or Gore-tex
I think I'll try my Jason Markk on them unless somebody knows a better way to clean them

Originally Posted by radxrayz

Mayhem-the Stash toebox is Clima-fit and/or Gore-tex
I think I'll try my Jason Markk on them unless somebody knows a better way to clean them
sounds like they could take a good beating....try cold wash in the machine and air dry.
nerd.gif

yes indeed, nice pickups radxrays. 

my recent pickup (really quick shipping, won these wednesday night):

shout out to Seth for the heads up!  they're a little big on me but they fit comfortable.  the toes are just a little long.  I might throw forcefields in them and see how that works. they're in great condition though, barely worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom