TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooey, Mars, El Bro and everyone else - Magnificent pickups!!!

Prok - Thanks again for the tunes bro!

Have a good one FAM!

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

so pickups #4-6 arrived today. feeling kinda sad it'll all be over soon lol. in the middle of negotiating #9 now
wink.gif

#4 - (backup) DS Varsity 87s for £48:
4405455648_57d6b3f0f4.jpg

4405454182_6c1f963e2f.jpg

about time too after my last pair fell thru, was starting to feel left out with all recent pairs posted.

#5 - (2nd backup pr) worn, boxless '01 Neon Greens (lace over tongue version) with very slight signs of nubs £40:
4404687571_2fd2804bef.jpg
4405449290_65fcc8756f.jpg

by far, my favourite of all the Neon retros.

#6 - worn, boxless '01 Hyper Blues £31, still with signs of nubs:
4404682603_74db867bd0.jpg
4404679511_bcdb23b661.jpg

never thought i'd bother with these after getting the Pools, Crystals and Ice Blues
embarassed.gif

*edit - Yuku is definitely trippin'.
no worries Purple, u should def go for Chris' pairs first. both of those are awesome c/w's.
tired.gif
knowing that all of those are my size
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nice pickups man!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Hey what's up everyone?

How much do Nike Air Max 90 DQM go for now-a-days? DS.
It all depends on size, original box, extra laces, and what release? IMO Id say anywhere from $300-450 (Nike Tongue Tag) DS  If youre lucky, you can find a Damn Near Deadstock for a lot cheaper..

Originally Posted by tak

Hey what's up everyone?

It all depends on size, original box, extra laces, and what release? IMO Id say anywhere from $300-450 (Nike Tongue Tag) DS  If youre lucky, you can find a Damn Near Deadstock for a lot cheaper..
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]minus the shipping on those it wouldnt be that bad of a deal, depending on what size your looking for[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]as always good stuff dave
[/font]

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Greg!!! Damn you look comfy homie!!! Thats the life!!!

i'm sayin'... nothin' like backyardin' it! can't wait to get out of this condo and into a house so I can do that 3-5 days a week, haha. 

Originally Posted by nwt

we donthave any real, real big footers in here do we? there are two pairs ofspiridons up on ebay, size 14.... im not sure how long they've been upon ebay for
those belong to KVN, somebody buy his stuff! i think size 13ers could fit 'em, and they're a good deal for spiri's.

gooey - I thought those emeralds looked way too green myself, was about to ask what they were til I realized it.  and hey, slick pickup on the "chili" varsity reds (
tongue.gif
) and both the '01 95's, wow! your '95 game is serious.  what am I sayin', your whole shoe game is serious, haha.  I too would love to see a collection post (and a fam app!). I've started browsing that flickr a couple times and just quit with my feelings hurt, lol.

El Bro - those women's 87's are very clean man, and great job on the bursts! one of my favorite pairs, leather toe or not.  glad to be of minimal assistance, sir.  still waiting to hear if Jake's angelus job held up. 

Nuggets were up 40 tonight when I left the game, back to form, which is a relief. (sorry prok, wanted to check your mix tonight, hopefully Guru's alive and OK, the stories on the internets are crazy, but I had to take up an offer for free NBA tix!)

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by tak

Hey what's up everyone?

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]minus the shipping on those it wouldnt be that bad of a deal, depending on what size your looking for[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]as always good stuff dave
[/font]
SMH @ shipping ....

nice air maxes everyone...

gooey-its all good...the pics i took of the emeralds, the lighting was off...when i got em, the midsoles were yellowed and dirty...i restored them with creatix paint...
anyways, nice air max pickups

and someone asking about the am90 dqm's...someone on the other site is selling a vvnds pair size 10.5 with everying except red laces for $285 

Originally Posted by tak

Hey what's up everyone?

Nah, helping a friend sell. They're size 8 with box DS. I wonder if crisone is interested
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

tak - dont forget about me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I know AM87 & ALDO.......who are you
nerd.gif
    Prove yourself, show us some ID Cards and some tagged pics Mr. Im a dope runner
laugh.gif

Shaun - I snowboard and passed by your neck of the woods on the way home

G - Good gawd man! You're on a tear

Greg - Nice photos and lookin comfy

Dave/prok - Nice pick up. Sorry I missed the mix this time 

eastla - I see you doing your thing

Justin - I'll get back to you on those Lights. I'm really thinking about sending that stuff....

battle - that shot with the shoes and lake tahoe is amazing. i likes!
Thanks dude!

no worries Purple, u should def go for Chris' pairs first. both of those are awesome c/w's.
Word!!!!
tongue.gif

*heads up*
If anyone is interested in some OG Spiridons size 8-9 Please contact "freshshef" on that other site. (Blue and Yellow pair
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by air max 1

tak - dont forget about me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I know AM87 & ALDO.......who are you
nerd.gif
    Prove yourself, show us some ID Cards and some tagged pics Mr. Im a dope runner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
am87 should be off ban soon and aldo is on ice again
laugh.gif

youll know its me when you see some of the whitty comments later
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

eastla - I see you doing your thing
Yes sir being on here has set me on the right path as to the Maxes I'm trying to pick up btw sick photos man look like there was a ton of snow up there.

Dave-I enjoyed your mix man keep it up

gooey - I dont really know what to say... maybe just WOW! dope pickups dude.

Went to lunch today and came back to find a package on my desk...gotta love unexpected deliveries.

Familia...Mowabb 95s 12, Black/Blue (forgot the name
ohwell.gif
) 95s 12 , and Vars Red 95s 11.5 in buy/sell for good prices...nice bubbles!

found this in my hat collection today....forgot i bought it so long ago when i went to D.C.

znt07m.jpg

2jb2pdu.jpg

2jb3c4w.jpg

and i just finished these....

from bleh...

amlight.jpg

to...

3357a6g.jpg

why the neon laces?...oh yea...

333ijyg.jpg

...still need to finish up the inner gradient speckle

w/flash

e683rd.jpg

lol

sup guys....just droppin by to chime in

baybully - nice pickup. 9.5 from the auction site recently?
yeah and 180 for shipping on them bacons. SMH indeed.
el bro - those from deadstock???
gooey - you are straight killin it. great pickups
jw - now you inspire me to restore some of my older 87s. will buy angelus paint. great job on those.

im just waitin for some TCA pickups. for now, PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom