TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kickz4show

Justin - if your going to Mercer,let me know...I'll be out there. Its going to be a battle for that 12.

laugh.gif
...all jokes, i'll hit u up soon.

Bay - dope infras and price....i like to see the good stuff go for under $200 DS
pimp.gif

Dave - quality right there
pimp.gif

Brian -
roll.gif
...isaid the same thing a few pages back, it's a very poor attempt torecreate a series. some of them are attractive but the immediatefailure of most of them takes away the allure of the decent ones
ohwell.gif

Dan - i know what tee u voted for
nerd.gif

Chris -
glasses.gif
....all good fam, it's worth it...u got something real special
smokin.gif

well i wanted to submit an app, just been OD lazy, this is as far as i got, missin alot still, hopefully in the next few days ill finish getttin the stuff from my moms
smh.gif
smh.gif

fkbsj5.jpg

justin - if you can lend a hand with those parras, i dont think its gonna be possible to get out there, shoot a PM if you can....

edited for the guy below me....
alien.gif

however

you guys keep on dogging the "air attacks"....but honestly, those all red ones........just speechless(in a good way for the am1 and 09s)

^^i like a few of 'em...most are horrid tho.

and let's keep the rest of this other talk to the pm's please.....1,000's of lurkers out there
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

if your brand is big enough to get a exclusive pack, much larger then a single shoe of shoes then you know you are doing well. nike is making $$$$$$$$ more from eastbay to the general public then patta, parra etc. the air attack pack also consists of other shoes as well, like the tailwinds. not something we want but they are gonna sell enough....

am-tailwind-2-copy.jpg

air attack tailwinds

Voted for Neon...and co-sign with Brian, maybe a charcoal grey if Neon wins, Heather grey would be fine though....

CRISUNO- if the people that are going to buy a TAF t-shirt all prepay is there a possibility of two Ts?

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

CRISUNO- if the people that are going to buy a TAF t-shirt all prepay is there a possibility of two Ts?

Or just make all of them, and we can just all prepay... If it's ok...Peace!EDGE

Originally Posted by likuidmental

ooooooooooooooooor if you need a payment put in to prepare all different colors holler at me UNO.

NYCEverythang - I may come up there this weekend.....

whats good fam, all of them taf shirts look
pimp.gif
, my vote would be for the neons! I still need them viotechs and safari joints.

Shaun, Greg, & Jake- Thanks for the kind words you left in the other thread....

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by likuidmental

ooooooooooooooooor if you need a payment put in to prepare all different colors holler at me UNO.

.............I was actually going to do the top 1 out of 3 colors in the voting system, but if all is good with a pre-pay like last time, then I'll do all 3 colors, BUT, if 1 of the colors (being the Vio right now), gets a VERY low percentage, then only 2 will be produced, sound cool???

I also found a new spot to get them done at, so turn-around time will probably be way quicker than last, and if all is good with that spot, I got a surprise for the "Neon" tee.

Once the voting ends, I'll get the ball rollin'........

Cris.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

RL...I think you had asked me pages ago if I was gonna paint the midsoles on my 93s...I probably should but I like keeping them the way they are to give that vintage look.  Besides, my hands are unsteady as (&%(@ so I'm also worried I'm gonna get paint in the wrong places. 
roll.gif

Yea I see bursts sometimes but know I suck at stuff like that so I leave them alone

Hey I wanna AmFam shirt in neon/grey- Can I vote
laugh.gif

Who else from the Fam is from NYC??? Parra release is looking bleak

Cris - nice fit/pic.  haven't seen you do the combo like that for a while..
anyhow, these today.   wish I had a TAF tee to match
wink.gif
.  I think I will be more than happy with charcoal/neon tho

cris- that drury jacket is so dope, i have been looking for my size for awhile but no luck, does it fit the same as most Nike jackets?

jibby- sick spring green pattas

neukicks- very nice am1's, I have a pair but I haven't unDSed them yet

cris - dope fit. love the windbreaker.
jibby - beautiful shot, i see that you're trying to capture the essence of spring to go along with the "spring greens," or maybe not,
laugh.gif
neu - nice am1s.

out from work, time to watch champions league.

Thanks Cris
Jibby-Pattas are looking nice
Neukicks nice 1's sir
Mars- are those new man they look super fresh and also Ill take those durrys off your hands lol j/p man wish I had all the funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom