TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell - Thanks for the breakdown on the Shuttle Max. It's nice to finally know where they came from.
Neil - Thanks for posting up the pics of the Parra/Patta release. I gotta agree, the white laces make them look so much better.
ILL - those customs came out great!
pimp.gif

Brilliant job on those IDs on the last page. The netting was a nice touch, as well as the patch
Parras look so sick in that last pic.

Sup Fam-Those pics just blew my mind, might have to skip work for these

20 hours?? damn... so its safe to assume ppl are outside of Mercer right now huh, any word on the numbers???

Illy- I never get tired of seeing those

FN Head- THANKS

Mayhem- Hit me up sir

Tak- You've got PM

^ Nice Urawa pic. Really shows them off.
briannnnn - According to the other site, not an OG colourway, just similar to the womens USA's from '96.

pic courtesy of iTa.scem0nito[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]
243g9op.jpg
[/font]

^wow, never seen the women's USA bw, just the men's. nice! men's USA is one of the few pairs of BW's I want.

tak and andrewdice- DW 90's and Urawas, you already know!

parra pics are crazy.

What good everyone cloudy day here is socal

GS Mars-thanks glad I picked em up and for $116

Chris (BG)- Thanks for the heads up

Seems like the Parras will be hard to come by good luck to those trying to get them I will be sitting this one out.

UKBased: thanks. Those BWs do look like they could pass as originals from the '90s with how the colors look.

FAM!

B:  congrats on the pickup...those parras are too nice...
with as many size 12ers in here, I have come to grips that I won't be getting those.
ohwell.gif

broke these out for the first time today...beautiful weather in NC
glasses.gif

4429666375_b7e4cde28d_o.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

B:  congrats on the pickup...those parras are too nice...
with as many size 12ers in here, I have come to grips that I won't be getting those.
ohwell.gif

broke these out for the first time today...beautiful weather in NC
glasses.gif
Brick- You already know.......DOPE 90's
smokin.gif
devil.gif

You know? The only patta/parra that's done anything for me was the black and green with the gum sole...

That's the only one I want...

I'm not really diggin' any of the others... Just IMO...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

You know? The only patta/parra that's done anything for me was the black and green with the gum sole...

That's the only one I want...

I'm not really diggin' any of the others... Just IMO...
Honestly starting to feel the same way dude. I always look for them but nothing but little sizes surface ebay or FC.
I rather pay reseller fees for the black and gum sole joints than any of the other ones. size 11 please 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Maybe I can binge on some IDs instead lol
devil.gif

I couldn't agree with you anymore, Mitchell!
laugh.gif

I'm definitely in the minority regarding the latest Patta AM1s. I'm not really diggin' them, but #1, #2 & #4 are SERIOUS! 

Thanks for all the love on the final product of the III.5s, FAM! Onto the next one...
wink.gif

happy.gif

^I could be wrong, but I think those are just pics he found... right RL?

but Brick, those 90s are serious. I love that mesh with the black backing. really sharp!

yeah Brick those 90s are serious! can I get dibs on those , if ever- ever? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom