TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just noticed the air unit does look larger especially in the toe never paid much attention to it before.
Can't make them all the same right haha

heads up for aussies..the outlets have the white/green pattas for $AU140 with 50% second pair...
copped 5 sz 12's for a mate today from the gold coast store..get in quick, i missed out, no 10.5s...

This site is mad slow
smh.gif

4430940119_407689ecf4_o.jpg

^^ awesome picture BG
pimp.gif

and I like seeing the pictures, I think that these are awesome, I really want the black and purple pairs, but these look awesome to me. For some reason 
grin.gif

Recent Pickups:
Have to give Cris all the props in the world for helping me out on the id's and sending them to me. Can't thank you enough!

Since i liked the shoes with the stickers the most i decided to post them as well:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

Originally Posted by denverairforce

^I could be wrong, but I think those are just pics he found... right RL?

but Brick, those 90s are serious. I love that mesh with the black backing. really sharp!

Right... Just thought they were good pics.... If I had a pair they would not be on the auction site, they would be on my feet

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

but Brick, those 90s are serious. I love that mesh with the black backing. really sharp!

Right... Just thought they were good pics.... If I had a pair they would not be on the auction site, they would be on my feet

aint that the truth

Nice Patta collection on the last page. Impressive that you got every pair.
I almost like the GR pair the best, but they're all sick.

Originally Posted by c4

Nice Patta collection on the last page. Impressive that you got every pair.
I almost like the GR pair the best, but they're all sick.

I knew I wasn't the only person that felt this way. Sometimes I feel like we want certain colorways because the mass public doesn't have access but the GR colorway in these Pattas had the most creativity/materials used.

^ Yup, very nice.....one day, I shall have all.

And no worries Sammy, glad they made it to you safe.

Cris.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

RL- I'm sure that's how 99% of us feel. A true fan buys shoes for wearing not for reselling on FeeBay! 
Check your PM! 

Dallas- LOL There comes a time for everybody. That being said, you'll eventually get yours. Think positive!

sick stuff everybody!

the parra release had a pretty big hype to it and to be honest its kind of killing them for me
laugh.gif

it was my bday yesterday and things got a little crazy
laugh.gif
however i did get a few things that are definitely post worthy, I will get them up some time today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom