TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

Dallas- LOL There comes a time for everybody. That being said, you'll eventually get yours. Think positive!
Im in alaska man i cant think positive. I have zero connects up here and all my connects down in the lower 48 are not into air maxes
frown.gif

sup Fam?

Nothing special but I got these in the other day, not bad for $30.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and remember I'll be mixing live again this Wednesday night.

Dave

^prok those are sick, my buddy had them when they came out and he murdered them
laugh.gif

I need to find a pair, great deal by the way

PROK- aren't those 90's called Bisons, and is that leather as buttery as they look?

You know ill be tuned in on Wed!

Pegasus 89 Berlin's today
wink.gif

Dave - those are nice, some of the best leather Nike has ever used IMO. I beat the crap outta my pair, scored at the outlets a few years back for about $40. and yeah tak, bison is the name of the color, and they are definitely buttery.

thanks fellas!

tak - I'm not sure what they are called but the leather all around is really nice except for the toebox area.

LAST CALL FOR T-SHIRTS!!!

If you want a Team Am Fam X San Antonio Sneaks Up T-SHIRT (whether you are going or not) shoot me a pm RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL

The design is the old school Fiesta San Antonio Spurs Logo with SASU4 and TAF on it...

Cris - feel free to post that logo up...

I'm up to 22 shirts so far and only 5 of those are for FAM members so if you want one, shoot me a PM and let me know what size so an order can get put through!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!
WE ARE ONLY MAKING AS MANY AS WE NEED TO...

what up fam

tak, thanks fam.. i had to unds them quickly too lol... theyre not getting any younger

dave, nice pick up.

silver, nice i'ds nazar eye's are good idea.. i thought of that one as well..

not am related but thought you guys would enjoy.
wrong photo haha

Sup Fam,

Rocked these the other day, and my new watch pickup
pimp.gif
Modded Seiko! Lately I've been into watches and been picking up new watches almost every other week LOL
KVN

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

LAST CALL FOR T-SHIRTS!!!

If you want a Team Am Fam X San Antonio Sneaks Up T-SHIRT (whether you are going or not) shoot me a pm RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL

The design is the old school Fiesta San Antonio Spurs Logo with SASU4 and TAF on it...

Cris - feel free to post that logo up...

I'm up to 22 shirts so far and only 5 of those are for FAM members so if you want one, shoot me a PM and let me know what size so an order can get put through!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!
WE ARE ONLY MAKING AS MANY AS WE NEED TO...

On Black tees.......

Cris.

Originally Posted by nwt

there is a DEFINITE difference between the size of the bubbles on those neons compared to the other two pairs....anyone... anyone?!?
nerd.gif

why do i keep caring about the size of the bubble when i know it will never be the same?.. .but it is bigger... right.... right?!?
nerd.gif

(unless thats an old(er) pair of the neons... i stopped checking a long while ago so im not quite sure what the differences are since they re-re-re-re-re-re-release every two weeks)

I have noticed that they seem a little bigger too.  Nike has figured out a way to make them bulge a little more from the sides but the rear still is still flatter than a baby's rear-end...

While I don't like how much bulkier the midsole is near the back, I think it will aid in the shoe's overall longevity; on pre-2001 AM95s, the narrower foam in between the side and rear portions of the air unit was usually the first part to disintegrate over time.

Dave, dope 90s. I need more earth-tone colored Air Maxes.

And I really wish Nike had a retro of those Gundam AM98s coming soon...my Spiridons are on their last limbs as the left shoe now lets out a damn air-fart everytime I take a step.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Sup Fam- Wanted to submit my application for TEAM AM FAM

My name is Kalvin, I'm from NYC, I'm 25 years old.I wear sz 10.5-11.5. I have gone by SneakerPimp2K8, RL Treyce, and Stixx while on NT. I have been collecting on/off for about 10 years. My sneaker love started with Jordans/AF1s and I've grown love for other pairs throughout my years. As most collectors, I've bought/sold a lot not cause I've wanted to but because I had to. Right now I'm just rebuilding and searching after some favorite pairs. AMs are much harder to find than any other sneakers though, the hunt is always fun.  I also don't spend what I used to on shoes so I'm applying to TCA as well.My first pair of air max were 03 neons. My neons were destroyed in the washing machine just a few months back. I always loved gradient 95s, not until browsing NT sneaker showcase did I begin appreciating other types of AMs. I would always lurk in the TEAM AM FAM thread and noticed how helpful everyone was. Big difference coming from Jordan Brand/Nike Retro threads. I also noticed most of the members are older, have respect for each other and there is less bickering/back and forth. Lots of good people in here, I've done transactions with a few of you guys and its always smooth. I will continue to contribute/learn about AMs as I'm still fairly new to this. My favorite AM are the 95s hands down, as far as comfort just you could take away all my shoes and just leave me with some 09s. (cough cough, Brick) I have some pairs I'm expecting in as long as some doubles. Threw in a pic of my dog Chief (Japanese Akita) and what I wear when not in AMs

Newest Pickup from Footlocker for 72.50 during the employee 50% off, seems they werent supposed to be on the shelf so I was happy to get them at half price

Battleground03- Love that pic and that pair. I like the composition, whether you did it intentionally or not. Very nice
RL Treyce- Nice collection bro. I had to triple up on the QS 87s also. Can't beat the price they ended up at. Cool dog too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom