TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

G- no biggie.  Theres  a few pairs on that wall I wouldnt mind having. So hurry up and make "friends" and get that discky goin' LOL  Im tired of seeing a bunch of magz F/S on your auction store
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You and me both
laugh.gif
Got some v.ltd Adi bits coming up but other than that, no Nike love. No decent UK exclusives for a loooooong time (c'mon JD, it's been ages!!!) and the sales prices here are a joke, IF we even get them.

Andrew - thanks man. May have info on something of interest for you if you have a lot of spare cash lying around. Will PM you in a sec.

Brian - the OG c/w BWs I'm referring to are the gold swoosh ones (according to End Clothing anyway). And those Neons aren't '03, they pre-HOA '05s. NEVER seen them before but unlike the HOAs they have seamed units, bulgey heel bubble and 'mesh' lining. It's almost like they re-stamped some '03s with new dates. Truly bizarre.

Here's a zoomed in, darkened pic of those 90s, looks like another version of ripstop:
http://
4457779353_40bc1b7b29.jpg

thanks for the close up shot. that mesh material resembles that of the LAF 90's.

yeah those don't look half bad. I'll keep an eye out for those to go on sale.
smokin.gif
edit - on second thought, i'm not sure how much I like the midsole/swoosh color.  I think I am the pickiest mf'er in here, haha.

V - I was looking for the wildwoods but wasn't going to pay retail. I will check the other racks around here for a pair. you know i'll keep an eye out for anything decent in your size.

Originally Posted by eorr23

and I agree with Kev that the 24/7's are horribly ugly and I really disapprove of all fusion unless we are talking about Dragon Ball Z
roll.gif
the 24/7 = this failed attempt on DBZ
gogetafat.jpg

I didn't know if these fit into the category of runners so didnt post the info here but umm FSR at South Chicago Outlet $49.99 773-846-5460
unbenannt-1_4_14.jpg

it's at least an air max colorway, thanks for the info RL! do they still do free shipping at outlets or did niketalk ruin that?

haha shipping isn't free, its like $5 or so but these idiots call the outlets all day harassing staff, they will probably stop doing phone orders soon. I have a good feeling some of the dudes in the Fam don't go to far from sneaker showcase so whenever I see anything AM related I will just post it up in here... Gotta keep hope for everyone else in TCA

ok, ill try this again. hope it's ok to ask you guys a few questions since i can't seem to get an answer anywhere else. first of all I was looking for a price check on DS AM1 evolutions. secondly, what are the good (expensive) years for the AM 95? I ran into a few older pairs for retail and don't know the name (or if they even have one) and was wondering if they could be worth anything, there were a few AM1s in there as well. And lastly, I know this is team AMfam but is anyone into the lunars? Was wondering about the lunar mariah NDs in the black/blue, anyone seem them online? Any help is appreciated. I'll drop some more pics later

Since it got deleted:

2sb2yb7.jpg

BTW I am selling some 95s and some Maxims in my sig, i am considering selling my 98s too. I think I promised someone in here first dibs but cant quite remember who it was lol.

RL-yea seen those today around too.....

frank-evos? i see em for about 90 or so on ebay

good years for 95s? almost anything 2000 and before....seriously

lunar mariahs can be found at the outlets for 50$, but as far as that color is concerned, idk

Whats up fam, As soon as I get back into Chicago I think imma scoop up those wildwoods. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks to poster AVNGRGUILD for hittin me up about some spots in Austin, I checked out that new Nice Kicks spot shops well layed out, needed some more stuff but hey they just opened up. They had those womens hot lime 180's in a size 10 for men I tried to beast but couldn't fit my foot in them
frown.gif
. The San Marcos nike outlet didn't really have much besides some lunar runners and some tailwinds, but the Barneys, JCREW and Polo outlets made up for that
pimp.gif

Im still here for one more day so Im gonna hit some other spots before I leave. thanks again AVNGRGUILD.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

1zyg6r5.jpg
laugh.gif

If Kev were to cop a pair of 24/7s...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Son, I will be very disappoint.

I'm at that point these days where it takes more than a decent colorway for me to like a shoe...haven't been impressed by any 24/7s I've seen.

man, these 24/7s are on point. I am not very disappoint!!!! look at all this 3M (drools) and the air bag (09s)....

lol @ sdub.
bought it about 5 years ago. it's from staple. they did one for the air jordan 1 and maybe a few others that i can't remember. 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I didn't know if these fit into the category of runners so didnt post the info here but umm FSR at South Chicago Outlet $49.99 773-846-5460
unbenannt-1_4_14.jpg

This cw is ILLY! I'd really consider coppin', but I'd rather have an AM1iD with this cw. It's just that I'm a bit worried that "Electric Green" will be too green for what I want.
ohwell.gif

RL: Those Volt 24/7s could be purchased!
eek.gif
 (definitely not for retail though)

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Supa - nice pick ups. you mean to say Steve finally let go of one of his 6 pairs of Atmos elephants??!
thanks gooeysteve has that man pairs?! he actually let the 96s go, not the atmos.

cris - congrats on finding those black pattas, man that quick.
brick - dope teals
smokin.gif
, wish i never sold my pair.
east - nice pickups, i need your chilis
devil.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Brian - And those Neons aren't '03, they pre-HOA '05s. NEVER seen them before but unlike the HOAs they have seamed units, bulgey heel bubble and 'mesh' lining. It's almost like they re-stamped some '03s with new dates. Truly bizarre.
Im assuming Nike had left over Midsoles with the old awesome air units and they werent going to let them go to waste.  Or They still had lots of that material left so they decided to make what they could with them.  Or different Factories.  One factory was starting on the New technology for the 95s, and another factory finished the old materials off with Neons, Orange Blazes, and Chilis.

My Newest Pickups!  I cant believe I was able to get a DS Pair of 02 Storm 90's in my size.  There is some discoloration on one of the midsoles, so Im going to attempt a re paint.
happy.gif

Mars thank you sir
El bro did you pick those up from gusto

FYI I picked up my pairs from www.deadstockoriginals.com if you guys see something you like get at me and Ill hook u up with the guys number sense his website is acting up and not all size shown are available.

El Bro - wooow man, congrats on the storms, a very elusive, very sick pair of 90s!  and if it comforts you to know, I touched up some am90 iD's with createx and they came out flawless.  90s are super easy to paint too. 

and in Denver today, we are experiencing blizzard conditions AGAIN (worse than last week), expecting up to a foot of snow overnight.  it was 60 degrees yesterday.  march is always crazy here. this is just after about an hour, it was t-shirt weather this morning:

Denver- Thanks Man. Im scared to paint them. They look harder than the burst. but Ill figure it out. lol

R3- Yeah, I wanted a back up pair, but no need to be greedy. They are getting harder to come by, so it was only fair to give them to SpaceJ. I got rid of my first pair, because I thought it would be hard to find something to wear them with, but figured it out later. By then, I couldnt find them in a 9.5 until last week.

Eastlas- Yeah, got them from Gusto. Been bugging him since he posted up a pair a long time ago. He messaged me right when he put them up.  

Eorr- Yeah, Im from Houston, lol.  How did you guess?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom