TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol i just ordered that shirt. hopefully they send me one. thanks for the link. 

embarassed.gif
me too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

LOL you guys are cracking me up buying the shirt. maybe I should if they get pulled too
devil.gif

Couple more shoes that I haven't seen shown just yet. Nothing to spectacular though. Air Max 90 New Colorways.

am90-new-2.jpg
^? i just saw that pair at the rack yesterday, the black part is painted on, shiny, and the area around the mudguard is patent leather as well...

FAM!

things are flying in here...
too much good stuff to comment on...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for me yesterday to the marina to check out some boats
glasses.gif

4463430776_2879aa29cc_o.jpg

Justin, even though you aren't wearing yours, we were thinking the same way today...AM Fam's favorite non air max
2z3s0nn.jpg

^ I like those samples
smokin.gif

You know what... i think the shoe would actually look better without the big nike swoosh at the back

interesting.....they remind me of that other shoe that uses the AM1 midsole.

the swoosh doesn't bother me too much but it could go....or stay....still dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eorr23

The black pair and the Blue pair I was able to get thanks to Kalvin and the blk/red pair I bought on ebay

youre welcome bro!! Luckily for you, you order went through before my swoosh got sniped. Atleast I was able to help some ppl... nice pic

Lots of good stuff the past two pages, dope spiridons and maxs!!

Justin- Thanks for the heads up, you are a good man and you have good memory sir.

Damn looking at that pic makes me ask myself why I don't have those black/red 09s
tired.gif

Neil/Justin - yeah I could see them w/out the swoosh, maybe with a mini toe swoosh... J do you mean the air max groove? I like these better really.

fam, posted some steals on the fb page, different sizes. take a look!

if anybody can help me out, i really need a pair or burgundy, purple denim, and black TZ pattas..willing to pay, if anybody could help me out that would be great
smile.gif

Originally Posted by killasteez89

if anybody can help me out, i really need a pair or burgundy, purple denim, and black TZ pattas..willing to pay, if anybody could help me out that would be great
smile.gif

We can try to accommodate but a few people in the FAM already are trying to get pairs, as far as I know.

6nqfpx.jpg

AM FAM waiting list for Pattas.

What I wore today:
mvqhef.jpg

369451430.jpg

those bring back some good memories^^^^^^^^^^^^ as the weather gets better i will me wearing more of my max's yeah and i did not even notice the gum paper under my foot, a lot of nice kicks in here

Originally Posted by killasteez89

smile.gif

telling what size you need helps

haha i looked at that pic twice and now that its been pointed out i can still barley tell:lol:

nice persians above me

good stuff the last couple of pages; have been feeling a litltle under the weather.. will ship all those pattas out tomorrow and PM all relevant people with their tracking numbers.

spacej23: not a problem man, no biggie... big thumbs up for El Bro who was actually OK with passing on the 9.5 to you
laugh.gif

23660_371355052685_67997232685_3823693_3959385_n.jpg

from what I understand neon 95s arent excluded and can be picked up for 116... hope this helps someone out, couple other AMs as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom