TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

nyd7oo.jpg

roll.gif
at Kev photoshopping Heart Attack Guy
neukicks wrote:
HAHA, I know this guy, asked him if he wanted to let them go and he said sure
happy.gif
.....bummer its the only pair he has in my size
grin.gif

20kr86w.jpg

If these turn out to be the blue spiridons...

Spoiler [+]
2wront1.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wes...its a pre-order. You need to pay now.

Anyone seen Black Pattas in a mens 13 or Atmos Vios in a mens 13 anywhere? Got some $$ that I can't hold on to.
I NEED two where do I make the payment at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

SDUBL- Better put them funds in a special" team find me Patta" fund. There's nothing worse than dumping cash and having what you really want appear suddenly.

I see you DaAz:wink: The self acclaimed President of TCA LOL

Sdubl-just give it to me and slide your foot into a 14 like we talked about bro!

or a 12.5

saw this in a mens 9.5 and 10....super retro 80s inspired....i hope this wasn't a OG color....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Justin's gonna try to rock a sz 10, even if it means those kicks can only fit on his hands
roll.gif
u already know how that's going down....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Too funny. I hate finding great deals only to have the shoe be the wrong size...I always pause and think if there is some way I can make it work.

Originally Posted by crisone

CRIS ... DAMN homie... that T is looking sweet. NICE work on that. I would of copped it , thats for sure.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

....I lost swoosh, bout to start being a real scavenger for deals now

Damn homie ... Sorry to hear.

Damn all these 98s coming out the wood works

Rico- Yea man it sucks, and they put some new stuff up. I'll figure something out

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Justin's gonna try to rock a sz 10, even if it means those kicks can only fit on his hands
roll.gif
u already know how that's going down....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Too funny. I hate finding great deals only to have the shoe be the wrong size...I always pause and think if there is some way I can make it work.
justin-they are a womens 10.5, it's a euro/asia color from what i see, called "turbo green", the front mesh...is very "fine" mesh, no big holes, very small, maybe i'll get em on a TCA price and just wear them in front of yo' face!

baybully-all the time, i wear a 9, and when i find stuff that's like sz 8....i try to wear em without the insole....then if worst comes to worse...no socks, been working so far on some 2k9s and 90s i couldn't pass up

however i DO hate wearing a size bigger, like a 10, or even 9.5 in certain shoes....damn picky feet...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

baybully-all the time, i wear a 9, and when i find stuff that's like sz 8....i try to wear em without the insole....then if worst comes to worse...no socks, been working so far on some 2k9s and 90s i couldn't pass up
V's feet are going to look like this in a few more years.

sup fellas, tgif! props to those with the 98s, such an awesome shoe.

bg - killed it with the spiridons.
rl - thanks for the fl code, will be using that tomorrow. clean fit.
cris - dope su4 tee.
east - still need cord pattas.
gswarriorz and briannnnn- 95s
smokin.gif
eorr - nice fit with the c1 tee.
c4 - beautiful picture, lovely view.
ufb - persians
smokin.gif
hkfeet - ouch!

wore am1 storms, no pic though.

btw, was debating this earlier with a few friends and wanted to know some of your thoughts...alicia keys or rashida jones? 

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cris - nice work on the tee. I can't wait to get mine!!

Nike - all these AM98's should be a clear indication that you need to retro them and shoot an even par
grin.gif

picked these up for my daughter
Sneakers_Air_Max_2009_pink_2.jpg

Peace.

Just some recycled pics to get us  to the top
wink.gif

Hameed- Nice, for some reason I didnt think you had any children.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^size 12 too haha.

laugh.gif
Yes size 12. I havent forgotten about you AM87. If them Black Pattas cross my path, best believe Ill hit you up in a hurry!

UFB- I know you have some goods that make me feel the same way
frown.gif

Those damn Lakers!

Killer pairs, Tak!

I know y'all are sick and tired of seeing my "custom" iDs, but this is the last one ('til the new batch of options drop. I promise)
laugh.gif

Finally capped off the final touch on my HeinekAMs.
1y06c9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom