TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem, you got some good designs there to choose from. I'm really liking that 1st pair of 90s

Clean pair of bursts on Corgi's blog for you sz 13s out there

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thanks for the props everybody I appreciate it, if you had a question about price or where I got them hit me with a PM.....

You know I had to break them out today....not the best picture, but what can you do with a point and shoot?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Justin: Dope iD designs, especially the 90s, Sir! If only the AM90s had a MESH option, I'd order about five pairs minimum... *sigh* Nike has to do something special for 90s since it's its 20th anniversary!!! (I hope)

Cris: Those are dope too! I'd like to see how "Mint" turns out.

Justin - Haha yea I'll get it eventually... Its funny that Im willing to spend so much on a pair of kicks but can't fork over a fraction of that for a video game... Designs are dope too!
Airon - I like em... So is it a Euro exclusive?
James - Damn I wish I could get my hands on a pair of those...
pimp.gif

So long TCA....It appears as if I have just joined forces with TSIA.
grin.gif

Will be letting these go in order to help fund my newest purchase.

Edit: Drurys are 9.5.

What's up fam? Playing catchup as usual...

G, Justin, Mike - all killing it lately
pimp.gif

I don't remember who was asking about the DQM Huarache currents, but the Milpitas Outlet finally put them on the floor for $69.99

received these yesterday as a gift!!
Sneaker_Air_Max_09_Livestrong_2.jpg

Peace.

^ Dope 09's Hameed.

From a page back or so, Happy Birthday Jay, 24, damn, I'm 10 years older than you, I'm old.

Cris.

baybully...DONT SELL THOSE!! I hope whatever you're getting smashes on them hold tights? You should consider offing some JB'S or ZXVs instead

JTTL- happy birthday hound fella!

H' I see you o.0

Mike, I agree, he's gonna regret it... they are becoming increasingly harder to find DS like that...

James - I KNEW you were gonna break 'em out right away, way to go!

Justin - the black/midnight smog/electric green 90s are similar to the pair I want to order.  they look so nice on the rendering, I might have to pass on remaking my USA 90s to get those.... or I might just have to get 2 pair...

What up FAM! Got back late lastnight and been gettin cought up on work.

Away for 6 days = 30 pages to catch up on. Damn!

Got a ton of pix to share once I re-size and edit a bit.

Brian- i'll get at ya soon to wrap that up.

Hope all is well with everyone!

-Andrew-

welcome back! looking forward to some food pics.... and yeah no worries, these got your name on 'em, ain't going nowhere...

Fam gonna hit 2k before summer, that's insane.

Originally Posted by crisone

On order, Grownhomes and NinetyDiamonds:

Cris.

THIS GUY!
smh.gif
pimp.gif

J- dope IDs from you too....you guys are killin me with all this freshness!

dope structures, pattas x 2, JD95s, LS 09s, etc.....

i got some freebies today. nothing too exciting! just some black/neon maxims from the air attack pack...maybe pics later!

^^i got some freebies today. nothing too exciting! just some black/neon maxims from the air attack pack...maybe pics later!
Please post the photos, share your thoughts on the shape and quality!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by tak

baybully...DONT SELL THOSE!! I hope whatever you're getting smashes on them hold tights? You should consider offing some JB'S or ZXVs instead
listen to him on this one
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

thanks for the kind words on the designs fam

James - that's how u get ur money's worth
smokin.gif

Hameed - great gift
Dave - what up with the word up tonight?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ 120551027354

edit^^ thanks justin, and everyone else again, and SMFH at that EGAY auction....
and another one.....

thanks homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom