TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh....I didn't see that
frown.gif

Well...if anyone was to get em I'm glad it was one of the Burst Bros. At the same time it sucks because there goes my chances for getting em in the future. Good *!%+ Brian!

laugh.gif
....glad some are still getting caught, i'm still at it with smaller pranks here n there...ultimately have my sights set on a bigger target to prank before 12am....he thinks it's safe out there....
happy.gif

Those hua's are mine...
glasses.gif

safari's, id's, neons, etc....all dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thought my special TCA package would have came in today, but looks like it's really going to be a good friday
tongue.gif
wink.gif

edit - silver 360's today....pics in a few...trust

JIBBY- Both my pairs fit a tad bigger, I think its because there's less padding in and around the ankle area....other than that, I'm good.

CRISUNO- Youve got mail

A F&F purchase that I received today. Supposedly a premium
nerd.gif

.......the only thing premium going on with this pair is the buttery soft suede sock liner.

Mike - all nubuck? probably could make a similar and better version on ID
wink.gif

tonight...to continue my favorite holiday
tongue.gif

and oh yea....iWon iWon iWon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello am fam, new around here 
happy.gif
 .. could you help with a legit check on these atmos please, thanks in advance.

Damn these pages move fast. Nice 90s Tak, haven's seen those ones before.

West packs today for a trip to a forest. One of the better 1s to drop of late.

don't believe anything Justin says today. y'all making this too easy for him. I just hope nothing happens to you for real J, cus no one gonna believe you. I can see it now [Justin calling a loved one] "I just got in a car wreck. can you bring some stuff to the hospital for me?" [other person] yea right "homie" CLICK
laugh.gif

supermars11 - yea got the purps on the way, but i've been waiting for over a month now (sdf;ladfkl;a unotre).
modzzilla - i'm diggn the west packs.

other new releases
both womens

these have been released already apparently (got this via sneakernews)
wmns-air-max-90-sapphire-silver-6.jpg

not so sure about these (via the other site)
4482924686_091e213e42.jpg

as terrible as most of these shoes are, thought this was a cool picture (sneakernews again)

nike-air-attack-collection-00.jpg

smh... 35 pairs releasing at once. it used to be like 4 a year. haha.

those cement atmos up there look funny to me but I don't own a pair. is the cement pattern supposed to look like that?

UPS just dropped these off. Picked them up for my girl during the last F&F... Pretty dope cw!

20r6wbp.jpg

Those Fam that caught Prok's mix last night, my foams were delivered today... The problem was that the seller put Apt.# 175 instead of 95... There's only 150 apartments in my complex lol...

^just saw those and they definitely look nice, but will i buy four pairs like i did the 09's?...i doubt it

Originally Posted by shempi

Hello am fam, new around here 
happy.gif
 .. could you help with a legit check on these atmos please, thanks in advance.
it's hard to tell from the one pic.  mine have black laces, but I bought them used so not sure if they came with white too.  also my hang tag is orange and not black.  the print on the front of the left shoe does look a bit odd as denver mentioned, but the back left and the whole right shoe print looks like my pair.  the variation could just be Nike QC.  oh and the suede looks faded but I'm guessing that is from the pic quality or wear
anyhow I couldn't tell you for sure shempi.  I suggest you get some more pics especially of the tongue tag.  unless someone else can chime in.  I am no expert
and might as well...

I'm going to call fake on those atmos, although i cant be too sure.

If im not mistaken, my two pairs didnt come with white laces, and the box tag looks a bit funny.

Get some more pics and the team am fam in here could help you out since im no expert.

i hate the damn back button on my mouse, I just clicked it and lost this whole post.  anywho...

some iD's I want to order-

electric smog:

am light inspired:

but I think (hope) the orange will come out looking closer to this:

inspired by:

smh at them 35 pairs up there...

and where is everyone getting these black pattas and USAs? arghhh.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom