TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Arbys2k- Thanks Arvin. I had to bring them out now or else they would probably give up on me if I wait any longer. They are comfortable 

Msgt16- Thanks Dan. Pattas looking clean! Lovin that unit stress! 
nerd.gif

Lemon- Thanks David. Navigation pack's look good! I think Jeff Staple did an awesome job on those. The womans colorway is very clean as well. 

Wei- I see you're doing spring cleaning. Very nice pairs! 

Tak- Very nice Big Mike. I see you decided on the color on the lace swap. 

MarkIX- Graphites look good Marcus! 

Last edited:
Spring hoarding :smh: this fool doesn't keep it to just one season... He's an all year hoarder.

Wei- nice drying line up lol

Marcus- nice pair of graphites, love all the tones of grey on those

Tak- nice 90's, is the lining and midsole grey or white? try one of those color laces

Msgt- lovely 87s, crispy pic

What up FAM!!! Hope all is wonderful with everyone.

Just got back from Chicago for a long weekend and got to see the FAM Flintgrey / Ron.
Great seeing you my friend!!

While there I finally broke these out for the first time: 2006 ID's with custom painted bubble surround.
Thanks to all the FAM who helped with the project.

Sorry the Pix abit out of focus. Getting used to my new 50mm 1.4 lens and its too damn cold to go out and re-shoot.
Thaks for all the advice the FAM's given me over the years on choosing just the right 50. Love it!!

-Andrew-

What's good FAM... Always great to scroll through page after page of great stuff!
For those that know me, know that the AM95 is one of my all time favorites. So I got this in memory of my OG pair that I had to retire recently..haha..

Cubanbee in the heezy! Wdup?!

Why'd you get a tattoo of a retro pair tho? :nerd:

:lol: came out clean!

david - love the cw of those lights, so clean!
andrew - dope ID's, at first I thought they were dave white's.:nerd: and good choice of glass!:D
cuban - :smokin
shaun - :lol: @ retro pair
jd - clean juventus 95's

these today:

What's good FAM... Always great to scroll through page after page of great stuff!
For those that know me, know that the AM95 is one of my all time favorites. So I got this in memory of my OG pair that I had to retire recently..haha..

Damn that is crazy and awesome!

Awesome stuff everyone! 

Msgt16- Very clean ACG pack 1's! Haven't seen those in a while! And very clean pics as always Dan! 

Lemon- Lights looking good David! 

Cleveland222- DW ID's look good Andrew! That custom unit spray looks clean! 

Jaydee- Juventus 95's are clean! Lovin that big bubbles on those. 

AM$- Nice pickup on those Size? lights. 

These today. I can see small stress marks. I think the midsole is getting soft. But hopefully no cracks yet.. 

Enjoy everyone! 

Last edited:
I'd like to share a sad story of what happened to my Safety Orange 95s after i tried them on......and then sold on eBay.

Yes, I put them on eBay with those exact same pictures.

It actually sold close to $60, but the buyer did not read the description or take a close look at the pictures and left me a negative feedback, was really bitter about that 
mad.gif

Nice stuff, Recovery.

Cuban Bee - I feel you. The AM95 COULD be my favorite shoe of all time, but it's lack of vintage durability really hurts. The newer retros are crap and most pre-2000 pairs are unwearable. What's a lover of AM95s to do?... It's the durability of the AF1 that allowed them to surpass the AM95 as my favorite model of all time.

AMS - nice pickup on those lights
ralph - clean 95's
recovery - sad to see those 95's crumble

laf today:

Those Pools! Jeeebus. Looks amazing. Both of mine crumbled :smh:

In other news, good morning Fam and Happy Easter. Albiet early, I was able to snag a couple this morning. They look of decent quality and the color way is nice. I might paint the midsole white though.

Last edited:
I copped the blues! Didn't even know when they were going live, just happened to jump on this morning and was able to grab my size :smile:

Back
Top Bottom