jd - very nice wears on those two
knight - always with the great pickups

these today:

Knight- Again GREAT pick up!!

Dan- sweet laser blues and lovely snap as always

Denver- great 87s and 90s

Tak- sweet airTAK 90s, liking the purp

Last edited:
yea just pulled them out of the box for the first time this morning, havent attempted lace swaps yet. these laces arent terrible lol.

denver - nice wears
tak - clean 90's
david - love that cw, looks like reverse laser blues lol
jeso - great 87's

today:

I'm back, been far too long.

Lots of great stuff going on, especially those green Am1 Denver is rocking and the BRS 90s.

Have been taking lots of crappy pics of nice shoes:

and since it's been a while I posted anything really ridiculous and over the top. so I figured this will have to do.

What's up fam? JTTL is back up and running. Thanks again for all the kind words on the FB page. I am still overwhelmed with being home. Looks like some things have changed around here. Been browsing around the new site for the past hour or so. What do you guys think of the new site/server? Anything but yuku must be better right?

These were waiting for me when I got home. I won them just before I went in and wasn't home to receive the shipment. I needed a back up pair. Good day everyone.

-JTTL

id say that's not a bad welcome home gift at all!
nice wears aneks, have you tried the mobile site at all? not sure if it only works for iphone, but the mobile site lets me upload pics off the phone. i like browsing it in desktop mode though, but i'll switch it to mobile just to upload a pic if needed.

Awesome stuff everyone!! 

JD- Awesome wear on those Dizze 90's and 93's! 

Msgt16- Awesome wear on those laser blue 90's Dan! 

Denverairforce, tak, Lemon- Awesome wear on the 90's guys!

disby- Awesome womens 1's! Lovin the mesh on those!

Aneks- Awesome rotation! And wow, 3 pairs of Atmos! 
nerd.gif

Jaytt- Nice pickup on those Chlorophyll patta's! 

Every 2 week wear today.. Thinking about doing a lace swap on these.. 

Last edited:
Amazing stuff, as always guys.

Disby - I love those women's royals. I bought my wife a pair from the outlet back in the day for like 29.99 or something. 8 years ago, when we first got our dog, she went through some tough times acclimating to her new home (she was a rescue.) So, she would chew things. The phase didn't last long, but those AM1s were a casualty. My wife lost a few pairs of sneaks and shoes - I only lost one - a pair of Mowabb Air Safari 87s, which I've since replaced.

WOW,  What a page, the top half mainly 90's and the bottom all 1s lol.

Dan- haha thanks, thats what those should be called! great pair, love the colors on those, really pops!

Aneks- I would totally rather see crappy pics of good shoes, than good pics of crappy shoes lol! Awesome rotation. Neons, Pattas, and Atmos'
smokin.gif

And 3 pairs of atmos cements?! not fair lol

JT- sick pick up!

Ralph- love seeing those! still need a donor sole for mine
sick.gif

Just so happened to be wearing 1s to go with the flow....

Recovery - them pools. I just picked up a bunch of stuff from Kev and pools were on of them. Unfortunately I will have to try and repair some. Been lurking around the restoration pages for weeks and it almost seems like a full swap or a retirement on the shoes :/

Jaydeebeeze - wowzers...

Tak- respect. So nice and simple. Reminds me of Persian.

Lemon - killing it with all the different wears! Air taks, and them 1s!

Ralph - I need those yellow laces...

Aneks - solid rotation!!! Not one but three! Share?

JTL - what a welcome back gift!!!

Knight - damn. I would be smiling too if those arrived at the pad

Msgt16 - they remind me of the "shima shima II" dunks. Those are sick! And the laser blues!!

Denverairforce - those Forrest green am 1? All leather? First time seeing those! I'm a Jets fan (insert bash) and I wanted to ID a Forrest green mesh am1! Those are nice! Solid air taks too!

Disbyaboiij - so nice. I threw my pair in the wash and royally messed up the pair :/

Last edited:
Thanks all. It's Spring Break at work, so I am on casual mode this week. Tak knows the deal. :smokin

geces23 - Yes, all leather from 1997. They are something between forest green and regular green. Pretty rare, wish I had another pair that wasn't beat, but I wore the heck out of these and got them cheap. There's a maroon pair just like them from the same year that I've been dying to own, but never seen for sale in my size.

ralph - urawas!:smokin still need a pair.
david - wished those 90's dropped here in PI, anyway clean 87's!

QS today:

What are the other two colors? I think I've seen the navy pair before, but those are the only three I can think of (unless you're counting the black/graphite/white pair). I just noticed the sole of the red pair is all red, but the others are the main color plus white.

Last edited:
i got the midnight navy pair from gusto
there where 5 cws in total afaik

There were jewel swoosh leather AM1 releases in '97 too, right? Are we counting them?

What are the other two colors? I think I've seen the navy pair before, but those are the only three I can think of (unless you're counting the black/graphite/white pair). I just noticed the sole of the red pair is all red, but the others are the main color plus white.

Not 100% sure, but I think there was a grey,white,black colorway too.

ive also counted the blue and the red pair
but actually i got it wrong and the total is 6
navy, blue, red, burgundy, black and green

What about the jewels - there's an all white leather pair with a carolina shiny swoosh. There's also a leather white, carolina pair with a carolina swoosh.

I think those were '97 too, no?

The white-white-caro might have been a women's pair.

Last edited:
Since we're on the topic. Here was the before picture of the restoration. Sorry for the fuzzy photo. Tongue ended up cracking on my homie when we reprinted.

Back
Top Bottom