TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Hope that sole swap works out well, need to try something similar on a pair of OG neons >D

Last edited:
box label and shape of the panels alone are enough to know they are fugazi.

grey storm bursts for me today. pardon the big pic, but yuku 2.0 here isn't giving me the tool bar with the little "add image" button right now. edit: I think I fixed it through photobucket...

Last edited:
Thanks guys, again I was 99.9% sure they were fake but just wanted it confirmed.

Just realized that the suede parts are leather :roll eyes

thanks again unofficial fam :smile:

AMFAM Repair guys Inc......gudshiite!

first post... those spiridons are great!!

and the best of luck andrew on those bursts..

Last edited:
too many to roll call but dope stuff everyone! :smokin especially those restoration job on the bursts and lights.:smokin

these today:
7701440158_0cac84b9ea_b.jpg

msgt16- Killer pic right there! Nicely done.

joeybelle- Good to see you in here Brother!!
Hope to see you keep up the posting in here. Lord knows you have plenty to contribute!!

Brian- ^ That's dude with that sick table at CGS you were talking about. And I like the Grey Storm moniker. Well suited.

Baybully- Nice Spiridons.
I finally caved today and ordered Flyknits today myself. Luckily they're close by so they'll get here tomorrow.

J2Legend- I have rubber-bands wrapped tight around the shoes, then I have wooden shoe trees inside them that the clamps are clamped to. This way it more evenly disperses the pressure. Gonna un-wrap em tomorrow if I have time and see how it went.

Have another project drying up too. Had some AM2 Lights that the bubbles had given away on. Filled em with glue, per Brian's idea, and now just letting them dry.

I used Shoe Goo and E-6000 on the sole re-glue in case anyone is curious.

Anyway, today:

-Andrew-

^^ any particular reason you use a combination of those adhesives? and any experience with the more industrial types, like gorilla? nice dave whites too!

nice pickup on the spiridons. had seen those listed in a couple places and was wondering when someone would grab those.

Andrew - Thanks for the info! I gotta try this...
Kal - Dope AM Hyperfuse...as I said on IG, I really hope these come in faster haha.
Joey - Excellent wear on them Huas
Mike, BayBully - Dope wears, fellas.

Infareds again today...no pic, maybe later

i like the shirt! still cant get used to the look of hyperfuse though.

casual friday...
34pap2a.jpg

Thought you guys would appreciate this. From TheShoeGame.com

During the 90′s it would seem that the running brand really found their stride when it came to breaking new ground consistently with a plethora of new models every season. One in which that debuted early 1990 was the Nike Air Base 2. Forgotten among many current sneakerheads but a relic to many of the older crowd, this iconic runner is said to be making a victory lap around retailers towards the latter end of the year. Colorways are unknown at this point but we have reports that two original colorways (such as the white/cement grey/eggplant-solar red colorway above) as well as few other may be in this years lineup. Nothing is definitive at this point but we thought you may enjoy this heads up of another classic from Nike’s deep archive. Picture via Afew

I think this is a pic of the OG though, not an actual pic of the retro...

After the Air Max, the air base 2 and the span were always my favorite Nike air. All the pics of the retros seem to be pretty shonky. Not holding out much hope.

Lots of great wears. Especial Andrew's DWs (you have my email if you ever want to sell !) and those parras.

babybully - nice stuff bro! I tried to bid for a pair that was on ebay couple weeks back maybe even three weeks but the dude doesn't ship to hawaii...

tak - nice and simple! 

denverairmax - still on the hunt for them! very nice.

higuy - simple huh...pretty clean.

nontheless good post everyone. cleveland with the dave whites!! beautiful!

so couple months ago I tried the pillow case trick...boy was I in for a treat. grabbed my beat WMNS AM 1 HOA and this is what happened

and tried another time with another pair

cleveland think you can work your magic?  maybe next time I should use the "Handwash" cycle

^^ any particular reason you use a combination of those adhesives? and any experience with the more industrial types, like gorilla? nice dave whites too!
nice pickup on the spiridons. had seen those listed in a couple places and was wondering when someone would grab those.

E-6000 and Shoe-Goo both dry clear, and remain flexible. They're easy to work with and worked for what I was trying to do. I have some "Barge" adhesive which is a bit heavier duty, and is what I'd use if i was doing a complete sole-swap.

Back
Top Bottom