TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

[quote name="geces23"
cleveland think you can work your magic?  maybe next time I should use the "Handwash" cycle
[/quote]

Sorry, don't know what you can do about that. Some shoes do ok in the wash......some do not. Obviously you found that out the hard way. If you're thinking of doing that in the future maybe ask here if the pair you're considering will hold up well.

Cleveland - Thanks and dope DW's you got there!:smokin

Infra's, PattaXParra!8)

these today:
7708710576_4575bb8bac_c.jpg

Last edited:
^^ that is a great pic sir!! 

andrew-i will try to stay up on posts in here... can u post pics from a phone into this thread?

^^ that is a great pic sir!! 

andrew-i will try to stay up on posts in here... can u post pics from a phone into this thread?
Yeah, you have to upload to an image hosting site like photobucket or something first... Then copy/paste the img code.

thanks cleveland.  gonna try and go to a shoe repair place and see what they can do.

msgt: sick photo. great shot, and amazing content. still trying to find a pair.

last nights outing with my girl

bonus shot: got my nail polish game on lock! We didn't realize we were matchin!

^^ any particular reason you use a combination of those adhesives? and any experience with the more industrial types, like gorilla? nice dave whites too!
nice pickup on the spiridons. had seen those listed in a couple places and was wondering when someone would grab those.

I know you didn't ask me, but I can chime in with a little experience. I had some bad experiences with Gorilla Glue. It expands and bubbles when it dries and it dries like a hard plastic, which is bad for shoes because there's no flexibility and it can crack and break. I have had some success using combinations of E6000, Shoe Goo, and flexible construction adhesive. Snax hipped me to something maybe even better though, which is Barge Infinity adhesive. Super duper strong stuff. Expensive, though. Comes in quarts or larger. A quart is about $35-40 shipped.

and to PanaRicanRetro - I know at least a handful of us have been aware of those retros for a while, and all of the pics we've seen have been really awful. Those are in fact OGs in that picture. That little blurb says "nothing is definitive" but we've definitely seen some samples. And what has been seen cannot be unseen. They were really bad.

geces23 - I wore those yesterday too, to go see the Broncos open scrimmage. Can't believe how many people were there:

Last edited:
Denver--thanks.. I am surprised it took me so long to check out NT and especially this thread.. I will try to stay up on my wears and helpful posts..

A few recent wears ..

I know you didn't ask me, but I can chime in with a little experience. I had some bad experiences with Gorilla Glue. It expands and bubbles when it dries and it dries like a hard plastic, which is bad for shoes because there's no flexibility and it can crack and break. I have had some success using combinations of E6000, Shoe Goo, and flexible construction adhesive. Snax hipped me to something maybe even better though, which is Barge Infinity adhesive. Super duper strong stuff. Expensive, though. Comes in quarts or larger. A quart is about $35-40 shipped.
that's really helpful to know, thanks! so that quart container...is it re-usable after opening? or do you have to pretty much use it all at once?
that's impressive for a scrimmage. but then again, the fever has to be high with peyton? gonna get to check out my first ever NFL game in person in october (dont count the pro bowl). cant wait.

joey, amazing stuff!

loser, nice variety.

hope everyones having a good weekend.

a few wears from the past week or so
2hyylcg.jpg

2up6yw0.jpg

and some air mins for a hike at the beach
24yv3ma.jpg

Nice posts everybody, Mike your stealths are looking clean! I might have to start looking for a new pair

Tak - jukebox-- sorry bout that.. I get it.. Runners with air.. Cause IMO spiridons and huarache ect. are not airmax but plenty of them posted.. I will keep it strictly "air"

I know you didn't ask me, but I can chime in with a little experience. I had some bad experiences with Gorilla Glue. It expands and bubbles when it dries and it dries like a hard plastic, which is bad for shoes because there's no flexibility and it can crack and break.

I wish I read this before buying some Gorilla Glue over the weekend :smh:

I need to catch up with posting in here again. Good stuff all around though and nice to see some familiar and some new names in here :smokin

How are the bubbles on those, Rich?

I have a few colors of those 96s that haven't hit the pavement in a long time and I'm not sure they'd hold up.

Back
Top Bottom