TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Lemon - holy toledos! Not one but two! Geez Louise. Great wear and pick up!

Filthy rich - holy smokes! You too! I'm not surprised! Awesome share!

Ralph - for some reason those 90s remind me of beetle Borg.

HAHA Rich! very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured in this group I wouldn't be the only one with two..

thanks Jesus! i'm stoked!

Joining Mike and Ralph with the Air Tak wears today...nice stuff fellas :smokin

i have to raise rich's arm consider his size. makes it that much more of an accomplishment lol.

Used pair sz 11 ended on ebay a few weeks back for $720 iirc

Just double checked, ended with 56 bids for $720 +$35 shipping

Last edited:
you have got to be kidding me. those were crap when they released and they are crap now. i wouldn't wear those for a week if you paid me a hundred bucks.

the reason why i wouldn't wear them is because the warhammer design trivializes the men who lost their lives in battle fighting for our freedom. it also makes a mockery of war. it also makes a mockery of hammers. jk. i wouldn't wear them cause they look stupid.

these actually rotted on the shelves. i remember seeing a particualr pair that kept getting marked down each time our shop had a clearance sale. probably started out marked down to like $75 and nobody bought them until they were about $10 or $15. i think they were part of a pack. af1 mid was in there? anyways, what a dumbass shoe and anyone that would pay that much is an idiot.

On top of all that, the paint chips almost as bad if not as bad as the Nash 90s. $700+ on a insta beater.

:lol: These definitely didn't rot on shelves in the DMV or NYC. Its rather insane the prices I've seen. I'm doing my yearly purge/move things to storage and I realized I had them. Not sure if I'll ever get to wearing them so I thought I'd look around to see what I could price them out. I'm not believing these ebay prices.

http://bit.ly/10WPMi9
Is this a joke? I remember laughing at these everytime I would walk into my local spot a few years back

Yeah I don't get it either. Garbage materials, sat rotting on shelves, nobody wanted them when they came out. They were just another crappy quality goofy looking release that nobody wanted. I guess the "new generation has dubbed them hype-worthy.

If you own a pair and have any sense at all, list them with the quickness and profit like crazy.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't get it either. Garbage materials, sat rotting on shelves, nobody wanted them when they came out. They were just another crappy quality goofy looking release that nobody wanted. I guess the "new generation has dubbed them hype-worthy.

If you own a pair and have any sense at all, list them with the quickness and profit like crazy.

You ain't never lied!

[quote name="AIRMAXDISCIPLE"#post_18053275"]
nice lace swap on them 90s, i am quite feeling them TAKmeister[/quote]

forgot this place existed... so much greystones hurting my feelings.

don't think I ever posted this in here. sorry if I did and forgot.

PEAS FAM

Tooth - nice!!!

Aneks - sweet Spanish miss

I think I laced up the right shoes with the wrong lace. O well.

Wow greystone marathon going on in here! 4 pairs on one page! 

Rich- Dang! Sz 14 heat up in here! Very nice pic as well! 

Tak- Those are nice Mike. They are still available on NDC. Maybe I might consider.. 

Tooth- Awesome wear on those AM Fam customs Tim! Love the splatter! 

Aneks- Coming through with the 1's. Nice Spanish Moss 1's! 

Geces- Lights looking good homie G skillet! 

These are slowly turning into beaters. But I may repaint the midsoles later in the future...

Tooth- lovely AMFAM 90s, that is a dope pair

Tahl- great Spanish mossy's

Jesus- great lights!

Ralph- dope Chilli's, beater pair of that shoe is a must IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom