TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Day 888
2004 AM93 Grunge pack wms 307167-221

Been Avoiding NT for a bit....Its madness!

Then I come to this thread and feel refreshed.  Dope wears my friends! And sick pick up @unseen

A couple of passed wears:

2003 Blues (Look at dat toewrap)

2004 Redwoods

Sands

@unseen so envious of those man.

shouldn't have slept on my size last yr when they popped up on the bay
thats what happened the first time i saw them, so i wasnt letting them slip away again. 
Congratz on the p/u @unseen
180 retros are still one of the worst retros Nike ever did though
tongue.gif
yes i agree with you.  with that said, 180s are still hard to find in the states, so i'll take them in any condition possible. 

2004 Redwoods
when did you get these? dont remember you posting them.  also, is that a banana and a quaker oat granola bar in your hand for the am1 sands pic?

Last edited:

when did you get these? dont remember you posting them. also, is that a banana and a quaker oat granola bar in your hand for the am1 sands pic?
I got em a bit ago...prolly like 5-6 months ago? I thought I posted them....... But I may have forgotten haha.

I was pretty pumped about em! They are .5 lower than my usual but they work with leather, and I got them from a vintage item seller so he gave me a dope deal on em! 

And yes...Banana and Trailmix! Haha But hey those are just snacks, I had a nice carb filled breakfast in the morning, Don't you worry! 

Last edited:
Not only is it cool to see this thread moving again, It's good to see some nice wears, some i haven't seen in quite some time.

Recent:

32815328853_6fd09ec140_c.jpg

33629137095_10d9837b24_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom