TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Day 0192837465
2001 wms AM90 Mesa Orange 304301-181

these still get a pass in here?

back in the day I remember hua's getting love in this thread and these lights are my all time favorites.

unseen unseen There you go my friend. Who needs that new release.

Day 20:
These are my second pair of Crepe 90s. The uppers are in great condition, but the Midsoles separated.
It took me awhile to track down a good donor midsole with matching Airunit.
They're gonna use the OG Gum outsoles and put them on the new donor midsole. Now I just have to send them off. I'll keep y'all posted.

Last edited:
arbys2k arbys2k those iDs look nice...

makes me feel even better about copping pigeon ID's Saturday over paying resell for atmos :nthat:

Last edited:
arbys2k arbys2k those iDs look nice...

makes me feel even better about copping pigeon ID's Saturday over paying resell for atmos :nthat:

I was originally going to do a pigeon one but decided to do this instead. Overall, it's not bad. Materials on upper are decent and shape is better. The one part i was a little disappointed in was the QC on the midsole paint. They missed adding another layer of paint to a small area in the window of the air bubble. There also appeared to be some air pockets when they painted it. I'll try to get more pics later.

since I got the pass for hua lights figured I rock my all time favorite pair of sneakers outside of the OG red am87....

Scream Green Huarache....

Tinkers second best design period

Last edited:
since I got the pass for hua lights figured I rock my all time favorite pair of sneakers outside of the OG red am87....

I need these in my life. Had them as a kid and have wanted them for a while. Never seem to come across them in my size. That's going on my list.

Pass is not valid. You're good with the Structures since they have an a bubble lol

Back
Top Bottom