TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Lots of nice stuff as usual.

for me

and a bit of a plain pickup but a pair that I liked for a while.

Lemon- Didn't see your pickup till now. Very nice! I would love to grab a pair of those lime 93's. Especially the 2002's. Probably the best colorway for the 93, besides the laser blues. And I hope those AM98's hold up longer for you. And very nice wears on the HOA's and Hufquakes. 

Eastlasmokeshop- Very nice wear on those 90's. As for the ultramarines, how bad was the separation? I haven't gotten the courage to wear mines around yet. Only tried them on. The comfort on 93's surpass the retros. 

Msgt16- Very nice wears on the 95's and 1's 

Tak- Mike! Nice wears as always! And very nice pickup on an another pair of 90's 

Aneks- Nice patta's 

Today..

Not an AMFAM member but a BIG Lurker. I should probably apply here sometime soon! Just picked up a couple pairs I have been looking at for a while. I know the grunge look a little out of place in this pic! I decided to reunite them with their brother in the second pic! I love them all! So excited. Thanks to the AMFAM for helping all the time and being some of the best dudes on NT! Anyone looking to get rid of some more size 12 AM1 hit me up!

Miike (Tak)- Sweet pickup and wears sir

Michael (Msgt) thanks man and great shots and wears as always

Lemon- Thank you sir and glad they held up, very nice hufs

aneks- Great wear and pickups

Repreme- It wasn't to bad don't be afraid to wear them that is the worse that can happen.

Bruggs58- Nice pickups, I am sad to say I parted with my purple pattas but I couldn't say no to the offer.

These for today, they are starting to get beat but that is what they are for

These arrived today

These for today, they are starting to get beat but that is what they are for

Says the young broski with multipe pairs :smokin

Eastlasmokeshop- Thanks, I'll probably give them a good wear this weekend and we shall see. And beater black patta's. Wow 
nerd.gif

Bruggs58- Nice pickup on those patta's. They hardly come up in those big sizes. 

came close to trading for those black pattas, too expensive to buy. but even trading asking prices are ridiculous. id rather sell off pairs and pocket the cash.

msgt16 always posting winning pics! nice atmos.

looking forward to the three day weekend...
2rm8m5u.jpg

nice page! Too busy to do a roll call at the moment but the usuals killing...as usual

yesterday's wear(recycled picture)

Newest pick up courtesy of Brian(Denver)...thanks for keeping it in the FAM! :smile:

Have a good weekend all!

Well since I haven't been able to find a pair of Kidrobot AM1 I decided to make a similar colorway on Nike ID and I used 2 tags from Kidrobot T-shirts. The hardest part was finding the right tags. Kidrobot changes their T-shirt tags all the time and now they print the size of the T-shirt directly on the tag. I happened to have one that was just the logo but I had to search Ebay for a WHILE to find the second! Then I took them to a local tailor and he did a pretty decent job putting them on there. I’m pretty happy how they turned out! Thought you guys might want to check them out.

Bruggs - damn, i've been wanting do that iD for some time now and I never thought using the tags from the shirts and I have alot of those sitting around somewhere. Tempted now lol May not use the denim though.

Anyway, today

Last edited:
higuy - thanks man! great stash 95's!

arbys - huf, redwood and pattas :nthat:

bruggs - nice ID's! that KR logo adds a nice touch on the tongue!

these today:
8171820067_e1e1639abc_b.jpg

Well since I haven't been able to find a pair of Kidrobot AM1 I decided to make a similar colorway on Nike ID and I used 2 tags from Kidrobot T-shirts. The hardest part was finding the right tags. Kidrobot changes their T-shirt tags all the time and now they print the size of the T-shirt directly on the tag. I happened to have one that was just the logo but I had to search Ebay for a WHILE to find the second! Then I took them to a local tailor and he did a pretty decent job putting them on there. I’m pretty happy how they turned out! Thought you guys might want to check them out.
PRetty cool, but why you use the denim option?

great pick up Arvin!

those Kid Robot iD's are on point, very good idea on the shirt tags.

Awesome wears everyone
wink.gif

Msgt16- Very nice wear on those Viotechs, Drury's.

Higuy- Very nice stash AM95's.

Arbys2k- Very nice wears on the Hufs. And nice pickup on the chlorophyll pattas. 

Bruggs58- Very nice custom Kid Robot AM1's. I would never have thought of those tags on the tongue. 

Lemon- Very clean Lime AM93's! Gotta love that fat bubble. 

Another awesome weekend because another pair of grails have been acquired. Thanks to Steve (Slingman/Slingdude). 

And these today... 

New pick ups.. Bacons and my first pair air max 1's.. hard keeping up with u guys ..

Last edited:
Msgt16- Very nice patta's 

Lemon- Nice 90's 

Finally got the courage to bring these out today.. 

nice wears ralph! we gotta ride still. haha.
nie waers everyone else.
those kid robot id's are clean
Safari's from last week

And picked up 2003 neons to go with my infrareds.

Last edited:
Nice wear on the Safari's Ben! Yes we will ride soon. Nice pickup on those 03 neons. And love the air mass on those 03 infrareds! 

Back
Top Bottom