TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Bennett - You already know?!?!

What up FAM!!!! Hope all is well with everyone!!
Been a few pages since I stuck my nose in here so.....

ROLLCALL!!!!

Lemon: Stellar pick-up on those 93's Sir!! I've been looking for that exact pair in a 12 for years now.
Probably would have tried to squeeze in that pair.
If you ever decide you wanna let em go hit a brother up. They look so crispy...ENJOY!!
...Wow, and you rocked em already!!! Well done!! Hope they held up well for ya!!!

MSGT: Nice wear Sir. Those look beautiful, especially in that pic.
Viotechs lookin mighty nice as well!

ANEKS: Nice racks bro! Love seein all those gettin worn.
Nice Pattas as well! Probably my favorite pair of the set.

MIKE: Nice pick-up Bro!! Don't think I'd seen those before.

BRUGGS: As said, never see those in a 12. Well done!! Rock them well.
And damn, those are great Customs / ID's. Well done!! Way to be persistant.

Arbys: Congrats on those Spring Greens!!! I'd disenfect those pretty good though. Brian's from Denver, which means he doesn't wear socks or deodorant, so well......you know. Congrats anyway though!! :lol:

BigRoh: Congrats on pickin up those Bacons!

Briannnnn: What up FAM!! Good to see ya stop through!

RPreme: Good lord those look crispy. How'd they hold up?!?!? And props for braking em out!

So, the wife and I took a trip to Cincinnatti this past weekend for a wedding. A good friend of mine showed me around the city, and took us to a running store, owned by an old marathon runner. It was 3 floors, and the 3rd Floor was a shoe museum. They couldn't get me to leave. Here are some of the highlights:

For Brian:

And these were hiding behind a counter and a bunch of bags full of junk. I had to move it all to get this pic.

-Andrew-

Last edited:
that's really cool Andrew, wow. some very neat stuff there, I love the OG pimento wildwood and the terra acg. the kids air max international with the triaxy bubble surround deal is neat too.

Rpreme- awesome wear on those hua's, such a great shoe. hope they held up well

Bguira- great safaris and very nice pick up on the neons, big bubbles
happy.gif

Tak- nice 90's

Andrew- thanks, and yes i am very happy to have found these 93's, they look great and are super solid, air bubbles super firm and they were good all day. also, awesome find on the vintage sneaker 'museum' haha. it is cool to know that there are still little spots out there like that.  ilove that they put the boxes out too, with the original hang/info tags to show about the air bubble technology etc. I would have been in there for a while haha!

Mgst- awesome wear and pic

Great museum pics Andrew ! Some really rare old sights in there.

Many folks with many dope shoes. Mike and MSGT standouts for me.

for those not into the instragram thing, those who are have seen my boring pics already !

I have been a serious ghost in this thread. Havent been checking in as much as I should.

But here is a few wears the last month.

Basically all of October for these.

Lots of new names in here I should keep up with! good stuff all.

what's up, Con, 'drew, Brian and most all, C1?
404646808.jpg

Last edited:
Thank Lemon!
Nice wears everyone!
oh man Cleveland222! thanks for sharing the pics of that shoe museum! awesome!

I know a lot of people have been wondering about making “Poor Man’s Patta” AM1 on Nike ID and I just wanted to do a quick comparison for people. My lighting can leave something to be desired so I tried to take images with and without a flash. I think they look pretty damn similar. The real Pattas are a little darker on the left but it is a nice substitute to save some coin.

This page is stellar! So many gems in here. Good stuff all around :smokin

Andrew, Thanks for the heads up. I normally spray some disinfectant spray anytime I pick up a used pair so I think I'm covered :lol: All jokes Brian, but yeah, thanks again man! No recent AM wears but I did get these today:

Thanks Seth for the HUF's! The hyperfuse 90s were an impulse buy. Not sure if I'll even keep them.

nice 03s denver. nice stealths doodadee
great pickups Arvin. just lmk! haha.
Bruggs, the ids look pretty good. thanks for the comparison.

HOLY toledos! great stuff everyone!!! those poor man pattas look sick! solid pick ups and wears all around!!! finally got these back from a little restoration. repainted and repair. sole was a little rotten so my homie filled with some silicon. hoping to find another pair for a decent price soon.

Very nice stuff as always guys. This thread is always on Fire!
nthat.gif

Cleveland222- Very nice shots in that shoe museum! I would never leave that place too. I would be taking pictures like crazy! And thank you. As for holding up. They didn't so well. They separated on points of strain. Will be repairing them later, as time permits. Thank goodness for the Phylon midsole on the lights. 

Msgt16- Very nice wears. Especially those Viotechs. 

Aneks- Very nice rotation. 

Lemon- Nice wear. And likewise, they separated on points of strain. 

Circlelikewolves- nice rotation. 

Arbys2k- Very nice pickups Arvin. You can't go wrong with Huf AM1's. 

Rain shoes today for a rainy day.. 

Lots of nice stuff. Atmos, Urawa and Huf pickups are high points.

last day or two:

circle, aneks - dope rotation!:smokin

rpreme - nice lights!

arbys - fresh pickups especially those huf!

denver - nice neons!

geces - :smokin still searching for a pair :nerd:

these today:
8194787585_02ca90f51b_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom