TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Thanks AM$- that means a lot coming from you!

Thanks for posting my pics Mike, and great hot red 90's those are one of my fav's, are your the JD sports with the blood splatter insoles?

I actually thought I had more air maxes than that haha, and I apologize in advance for the poor ligthing of the shots.

Aneks inspired me yesterday to pull these out, so simple yet so amazing.

Wheew' BIP Good thing you used a link

:lol:

Funny stuff, digging up finds from TEAM AMFAM *google

Last edited:
damn Bip, took me a minute just to load that page haha, very very nice stuff in there
nthat.gif

BTW, fellas, I don't think my application pics were posted in here, though they were on the FB page.

Most of my stuff can be found in my previous collection post. ...sorry, there's a huge chunk of AF1s between my AM95s and the rest of the AMs.

http://niketalk.com/t/508901/bips-collection-vol-grumpy-old-men

BIP that collection just made my day. Amazing all around. A lil off topic, but were the Air Ubiquitous Max really considered basketball sneakers or trainers? I felt like they were football themed trainers similar to the Air Bus (Jerome Bettis) with the Total Air units.

Good luck on your app, Im not a AmFam member, but you would have my vote just on the strength when we met up to do deals.

Hey Familia,

Bit of an epic post, apologies.

Lemon : You know how I feel about that pair of Ones ! Great collection pics. Nice spread.

MSGT : liking those ID's I always feel like ID is the place to make combinations that Nike would never put together.

Airkeung : OG lights... nice !

Sheriff T: Love the colour of those 90s but didnt buy them because of the ripstop/plastic mesh

AM$ : Never managed to get a full pic of everything in my collection. Dont actually have a room big enough in my apartment to put them all together at once. But here are the pics I used for my fam application. I have a question you will know the answer to. Did they make the AM1 Amsterdam is a sz12 ? I have seen the hyperstrike in a sz13 on ebay, but some folks were telling me that 11.5 was the biggest they went to for the standard release???

Here are the links for my amfam application pics:

http://imageshack.us/a/img803/2739/img3889pr.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/739/img3598a.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/3899/5319531367ec8912fddcb.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img525/4949/img0197oc.jpg

today:

ALSO:

I was having a twitter conversation with Mr Watts about our favorite pairs.

So tell me people what are your top air max pairs ?

In no particular order mine are :

Am1 Teal

Am1 Book of Ones

Am1 Urawa

Am1 Og Obsidian (with the red sole)

Am1 Patta Cord (or maybe Chilli )

Last edited:
Thanks! appreciate the help. the pair look way better on msgt's pic than on pics i found via google :D congrats msgt for the dope shot!

Dan 's(MSGT) pictures has a tendency to make alot of AMs look better than I originally thought of them. I'm still holding onto my pair of BHM 1s because of him LOL

Good stuff on this page!

Recent wear, recycled picture. These still get a pass in here right? lol

Wei - nice pickup on the lights dude
Lemon - solid collection there
Mikey - sup 90s man
BIP - amazing collection. very jelly of these pairs, especially the bursts..

Thanks for all the kind words, fellas.

I'll probably be doing an update of sort the next time I take a stay-cation.

Jay - Good to see you around these parts! We gotta connect, politic, ditto in the city sometime soon.

Good Luck Lemon!!! Collection looks nice!

Great wear all around. Those stash IDs back on page 61 and those knicks am 1 ID are clean bro!

Nice wears/pick up all around - Tak, Aneks, Abys, Az5950, Lemons, Tooth, and Syndicate

Page moved pretty quickly.

MSGT - kicks and pics, spot on!

Arvin - killer rotation

Markix - redwoods!!! that is all...

Tooth - dope Millers

Mike - dope 90s, JDs :smokin

Lemon - nice collection

Bip - nice persians

For me, been wearing these of late. Not an AM but an appreciated runner in here... Tak approved....right?

wei - always with the OG pickups!:smokin

david - dope collection man! and those book of ones are great!

tak - always gets me when you post that pic!:rofl:

aneks - clean 87's! and awesome collection even if your size is hard to find.

az - lovely 95's!

these today:

Fuser- they alright (-.-) especially if they were older haha

Msgt- lol everyone should enjoy some laughs.

Hey folks, guess what? In what seems like a record month, we've got another new member!

Everybody, please welcome higuy to the Air Max Family!

Congrats Jayson!

Last edited:
congrats Higuy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only had a new baby this month but also a new member of Team AMFAM, does it get any better than that?!

thanks for the kind words from everyone on my minor AM collection(compared to some of you guys)

Aneks, that colorway is dope

Arvin-
smokin.gif

AM$- that is a great top 5, those greystones would prolly make my top 5 as well. damn i need those!

AZ- nice 95's

fuser- clean pair

mark- awesome urawas

MSGT- as always with the freshness!

I wish I knew more peoples sizes in here, for those of you on instagram @corgishoe posted a pair of ds 03 obsidian am1's yesterday sz 9.5. even had the clearance tag of 29.99 on it. the guy always has great prices, if someone is looking they might check that pair out and see if they are still availible.

happy wednesday to all!

Ahhhh yes, I see the difference. At first glance they looked like greystones haha Those are sick too lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom