TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

LOL Hell yeah I will. Im from the West Coast Hidden in the Valley of FOG..'You cant see me!"

Tahl... Mike will give you a run for your money for worst pics. Dont challenge him.

Kal- Solid snag , and for about retail!

I know most of you, except Kevin hate these, but I like them haha wore them the other day

Also, finally picked these up in my size after a long search.

#TeamNikon

.....honestly only stayed with Nikon because growing up on SLR's we always had them.
I still need a nice fixed lens. Been eye'n em but damn they're expensive.

Brian, Hasselblad though. Yum.

And yes, Tak will always have the worst pictures in the history of shoe photography.

Be well all!

Can't wait for the commercials.....err game on Sunday.
In trough more looking forward to the chili, wings and nachos I'll be making.

-Andrew-

airkeung - nice pickups

msgt - dope atmos

mike - clean infras

rpreme - nice wear

kal - killer pick up, remember getting my pair super cheap

wore these today for jury deliberations

Jaydee- Awesome wear and pickup on those 90's 

Fuser86- Awesome Futura ID's. 

AM$- Sorry got you mixed up with Airmaxjunkee. He is the one that posted his collection. So sorry once again. But your knowledge for Air maxes is unmatched. Thanks for the updates with all the upcoming releases. 

Msgt - those atoms look nice when they break in!!!

Purple sneaks - good job on the clean up!!! Pure dedication

Tak - trolling on the Infareds! Looking good!

BIP - looking nice!!!

Sneaker pimps - haven't seen those in a while

Rpreme - looking nice in the hufs!!!

Jaydee - what's the story on the white 90s?

Katash - those leather am1 and stack of those red am1!!!

Pick up from last month

Tonight's wear on a hot date.

AM$ got that creepy catfish feelin lol.

my pair of dizzees ended up going to poland somewhere. rarely see pairs from guys in the US.

andrew, food sounds good. im gonna be missin out this year. got permission to go hang with the boys, but doesn't feel right leaving baby and mom alone so i'm staying home for the superbowl. good weekend for sports though. hope to catch the fight online tomorrow too lol.

have a great weekend fam

awesome stuff everyone!

regarding the camera issue, I was once a Nikon user but decided to shift to Canon mainly because of warranty issues. Nikon doesn't have a official distributor here back then, while Canon has its own office here in PI. But for me there's nothing wrong whether your using Canon or Nikon, it's still the user who has the skills to compose and make great photos. Like what Arvin said, just practice and keep on shooting. :D

these today:

What up everyone! This is a message forwarded from JAYTTHELEGEND:
"Just got the card from you guys in the mail. Just wanted to let u guys know how much that meant to me. It helped my spirts and made my day knowing ppl on the outside are thinking of me. I doin well and should be out on 3/18. Much love talk to you guys soon"
That was real cool of you guys for sure and he def appreciated it like a pair of brand new maxes haha. Hes doin well and will be out soon. Peace out fam

What up everyone! This is a message forwarded from JAYTTHELEGEND:
"Just got the card from you guys in the mail. Just wanted to let u guys know how much that meant to me. It helped my spirts and made my day knowing ppl on the outside are thinking of me. I doin well and should be out on 3/18. Much love talk to you guys soon"
That was real cool of you guys for sure and he def appreciated it like a pair of brand new maxes haha. Hes doin well and will be out soon. Peace out fam

That's beautiful. Thanks so much for the update and relaying the message. One of the coolest things the Fam has done imo and I was stoked to be a part of it. This is what the FAM's all about.

-Andrew-

Thats AMazing to read......JTTL finally recvd the card . #destinatincomplete "We Are The Dopest! "

Appreciate the update sneakersncolas!

MSGT - killer pattas

Rpreme - thanks

Nice stuff everyone else

Morning Errands in these beauties

Three crazy pairs on this page.

MSGT : keep wishing those were a little easier to get. Maybe if Mr You-can-have-them-when-you-pry-them-from-my-cold-dead-hand Watts would play ball :smile:

Fuser : Nice USA, they are getting older and more fragile. good to enjoy them now.

doodadee  : Teals, everything I said to fuser, but more because these are really one of the very best.

W&Ws today. these really don't look that good once they have been worn a bit.

^ Huh ?

There is no 90s in that batch.

Does anyone know what Am90 x OF is that he is referring to ?

That's beautiful. Thanks so much for the update and relaying the message. One of the coolest things the Fam has done imo and I was stoked to be a part of it. This is what the FAM's all about.

-Andrew-

:smokin word! bout it, bout it.
Glad to be a part of that.

There been so much activity in here that it becomes difficult to respond to everything :\ excellent pick up's and wears as usual.

Congrats Aneks and Lemon 8) Welcome!

Rich - understand the basics, keep on manual and start shooting. Don't get spoiled on auto mode, that will make it more dificult to explore the rest of it's functions.

got my tak on the past few days

Fuser- great iDs and spectacular USAs! I would love to have those

Katash- nice run of 1's

Geces- great neons and 90's! 

MSGT- amazing black pattas!

Sprigan- good pair, i really like the green on those

doodadee- awesome teals! one of the best for sure

Aneks- great w&w dont see those often enough

Love all the 1's on this page haha. I will add to the party

and I was able to get in the ES last minute and picked up some random stuff, left out the non airmaxes
tongue.gif

AM2013, AM90, and photo blue AM1(reminded me of my scuba blues so i grabbed them)

and BG- great 2 pairs of 90's! and I think you mean to congratulate Higuy, I merely applied for membership a few days ago, unless miraculously I got my 15 approvals and no one told me haha, prolly not that quick tho.

Happy Saturday to all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom