TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

late, but i too need redwoods lol.

awesome rampage. damn, reminds me how i need some icaruses back in my life.

JD, might as well!

Once again, I found myself about 7 pages behind :smh: I suck these days.

Congrats and welcome to the new members!

Nice wears and pickups all around!

Funcrusher - love seeing the vintage pairs, right up my alley.

And I'm especially jealous of those graphite leather 87s and all the ultramarines posted recently...I haz da jelly.

Raining like cats and frogs today, but I've got a few things to post. Whenever I get a chance to take pics and/or do some work on them.

Peace fam!

msgt16 - smooth as always sir
bguira - always looking good bro, always jealous of your IG pics
JayDeeBeeze - RIP Proof, nice wears
Rampagefr - great snaps all around

From yesterday but had to share just cuz it's still allowed in here, white legged teamamfamer's unite!

Weather has been junk here, but looking good everyone! 

am9092- Very clean redwood 90's! 

Tak- Storm 90's looking fresh! 

Funcrusher- Very clean 96 columbia 1's. Those look wearable! Very awesome condition! 

J2- Minty fresh! 

Lemon- Very clean wear on those neon 98's David! Those seem to be enduring! And nice pickup on those navigation 90's 

Bguira- Stash 95's and 93 ultramaries looking good Ben!

airon0828- Very clean wear on those Livestrong 90's and Royal Spiri's

Msgt16- Patta delight! Looking good Dan!

Jaydee- Lovin the sample 1's! 

Rampagefr- Air Icarus and DQM 90's looking good! 

Dope stuff everyone. Especially those lights up there, I'd love to wear a pair of those.

1998 Crystal Blue

1996 Tailwinds White/Turquoise

wow Alex, coming with the AM heat, i Love it! Those '96 tailwinds are one of the pairs I have wanted for a long time, just never found the right deal. And psy in here too! it's a TAF1 infiltration! haha. Nice stuff, fellas.

the other day, pardon the craptastic pic...

Last edited:
These might have potential—if the heel isn't reflective, I might have to flash the EZ Pass.

http://f5torefresh.com/2013/03/10/nike-air-max-95-vivid-sulfate-squadron-blue/

Yet another AM95 CW that would have smoked 10 years ago. I can't even mess with the comfort and shape anymore. Such as shame what happened to one of Nike's greatest models ever. I know the AM1 has been butchered, but compared to what's happened with the 95, they might as well still be perfect.

Dope stuff everyone. Especially those lights up there, I'd love to wear a pair of those.

1998 Crystal Blue

Killin me with the crystal blues. Had a pair crack on me a few years ago.

Wei- Those AM2 light's are looking good! 
nthat.gif

Funcrusher- Very nice Crystal blue 95's and OG tailwinds! Hope those hold up for you 

Denverairforce- Very clean USA BW's 

BIP Roberts- Really clean AM96 pairs! They look brand new! Have you worn them yet? Hope those hold up for you as well. 

Had these out, so decided to throw them on for today... 

Airron- lovely spiris

Wei- great vintage

Funcrusher- more dope pairs!

Az- great 97's

Denver- nice

Bip- ace pairs

Ralph- awesome!

Last edited:
Yet another AM95 CW that would have smoked 10 years ago. I can't even mess with the comfort and shape anymore. Such as shame what happened to one of Nike's greatest models ever. I know the AM1 has been butchered, but compared to what's happened with the 95, they might as well still be perfect.

Agreed. These would've looked nice many years ago.

Doesn't look like it would be reflective... And are the air units getting smaller?! :x
If it's not reflective, :smh: :smh:

Dunno if the air units are shrinking more and more… disappointing if true :x

BIP Roberts- Really clean AM96 pairs! They look brand new! Have you worn them yet? Hope those hold up for you as well. 

The bottom ones have been worn - but not in a while.

The top pair was never worn, but the bubbles are surprisingly firm. I think they would hold up. They're in storage though - maybe I'll pull them and give em a try next time I head over to my unit.

Very nice everyone!
Ralph, Wei, David, airon, BIP, Denver, funcrusher and everyone else.
Chris/EastLa! Not one but 2 black pattas!!!!!! Man. One day, one day. Very nice man.

Funcrusher - more nice stuff!

BIP - wmns AM96 and mystic teal S-II? Two of my favorites ever right there :smokin Both of mine have held up so far, hope they hang on for a while longer.

Brian - lovely big winders!

Wei - awesome lights. Defog that bubble son! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom