TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

While not an expert, I searched far and wide for legit Clot IDs and got duped on a pair, then a few years later managed to track a real pair down. If they have the lasering on them you need to be super careful.

The big give away is the pink nike logo on the heel. Legit pair was orange, not pink like Nike ID option. Most fakes, or IDs with aftermarket laser will have pink logo. Also the air bag is a different hue.

Identifying the script is harder you really need a better close up. But the fakes I have do have an incorrect accent on some of the letters.

My version of the Slingman....

blah'blah'blah *olbastid grunt. Nice wears and snags fellAMs. :tongue:

Denverairforce- Sorry to hear about your leather green 1's Brian. At least if you do a midsole swap, the shape will be on point.

Knight- Very nice pickup1

Arvin- Crepe 90's looking freshhh!

Tak- That colorway is really had to come across! So clean!

Paint keeps cracking on these but that's ok...

Arvin, Mike and Ralph all in the AirTaks today. lovely pairs all around my dudes
smokin.gif

no AMs for me today
eyes.gif

Thanks fellas!!

Sup Fam!!!

Shaun... I always forget about that reflective material

Beezy- A few? I wish man

Aneks- Dope Currys!!

Last edited:
AIRJSARG - nice...dig the colorways and would definitely bite if we could get back the shape and materials of 2006 lol

Mike - nice wear good sir...the Slingman stance needs more lean though :tongue:

Ralph - the cracking on those is why I never owned a pair though I dig the colorway

Tahl - beautiful Curry's...I still need a pair. I can't believe I slept on them back then thinking they would go even lower in price than they already were back in 03 (or was it 04?)

Kal - nice persians and pictures as well

For me today.

Aneks- Currys are crispy! 

Sneakerpimp- Very clean persians. And crispy shots as always Kal! 

Arvin- Very clean Viotechs! I know what you mean! How did the glass blues hold up? I remember the first time wearing my american blues, I walked a good mile and they held up fine. lol

Last edited:
Ralph, they held up good. No signs of separation yet. Just gotta keep crossing my fingers lol

Arvin- I'm glad they held up! Such a beautiful colorway! 

David- Size? Lights are so buttery! Very nice wear! 

Shape and materials on these are nice....Not bad for $50..

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, Lemon I love the materials man, definitely worth the cash, I picked them up a little prior to the release on *****, just didn't like my chances. Thanks Rpreme!!

Dope IDs Lemon. those IDs are clean, and they don't look like GR quality at all

Thanks Geces

Blakperl- What sz are they? maybe someone in here is in need.

sz. 11.5

Thanks fellas, much appreciated!!

Dope Vios Beezy!

Lemon- Those AM Lights are beauties

Rpreme- Clean Chilis

Tak- Mr AM90 himself

Nice wear Ralph...man, I'd love a pair for $50 too

Ol' man Tak making me want them 90s even more now. Damn it!

Today's wear

Airmaxsyndicate- suede is actually smooth, rather nice. Not like that rough stuff nike used on the am90 iD opts a couple yrs back. Ive read that some pairs are a bit inconsistant with the suede. Best to find a pair in shop for a look see. Mine get a thumbs up.

Thanks all. Yall know 90s are my $4! 7

How did I get here?:nerd: :tongue:

Lovely stuff everybody.

Brian - sucks about those forest leathers. Definitely swap those bad boys, too nice to lay in a box :smokin

Broke these out this week:

And today:

And a couple of recent (and not so recent) pickups:

Laterzzz.

everything on this page :smokin

currys, persians, atmos, easter lights, chillis, hyper blues, bacons, usa's :smokin

ralph, damn man, you really cleaned those up good. they look butchered in his ebay auction. that's probably why it ended so cheap. great job!

some nice shots this page. lemon the lights look real good in your pic.

got sidetracked and forgot to upload a pic yesterday. no massive mass like seth, but at least the gradient was still acceptable on HOAs.

Arvin- Thank you! They're out there! You'll come across a cheap pair.

Seth- Awesome wear on the USA OG mesh and neons! And awesome pickup on those hua bursts.

Jay- Haha thank you. They looked pretty bad in the pics. But it was nothing serious.. I repaired the toe separation and did a little cleaning on the mesh. They are comfortable. And cute matching neons with your son!

Stuntman Mike- I see you Kev....

kev that's a 6-12 month tee on him. does he look 3 months? lol

for anyone curious, here's a before pic of that pair rpreme has

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom