TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

1st day of Summer session. Something is about to go down (Denver Knows)

BIG Thanks to Jason / JTTL for these

Ralph - still going strong huh!

David - great set of pictures! That photo is sick!

Tak - man those are growing on me! I would love to own a pair one day!

so how many times have redwoods been through your old wrinkly hands Mike? :lol: Maybe you keep em this time around.

Dope pic of the OG infras Dave!

thanks Shaun, those old vintage ads make great wall art for the sneaker room lol

Nice redwoods Tak

Nice Redwoods Mike...I was just considering selling my pair. I think I'll hold onto them a little longer lol

couple of recent wears

Haha, nice pic Mike, I wish I had some crispy redwoods. Mine are toast. My summer semester started two weeks ago already ,so we're already in the thick of it, but it's been smooth sailing so far. Hope it stays that way!

Arvin, the BRS 87s have really grown on me over the years. Great pair. That green mesh is so lovely.

Wearing these comfy old things today...

Awesome stuff everyone! 

Lemon- Nice wear on the Infrareds and that picture David! 

Mike- Nice scoop on those Redwood 90's Mike! And nice wear on those hyperfuse 1's. 

Arbys2k- Beautiful BRS 1's Arvin! Would love a pair of those! And very clean HOA's as well. 

Markix- Beautiful Purple toe Air Structures Marcus! And shot is crispy! 

Denverairforce- Very nice vintage wear Brian.How are they holding up? 

These came in yesterday. I want to thank Ben for the heads up and big thanks to Marcus for these. Really lovin the leather and shape on these. My favorite from the 04/05 leather pack.

Pickup: 04 Nike Air Max 90 leather (Midnight Navy/ Stealth - Obsidian) 

Last edited:
Ralph, they are holding up fine. They seem built to last. I guess if/when the bubbles deflate, they might be done for, but the midsoles aren't the crumbling type as far as I can tell. It's also a really comfortable shoe. Nice scoop on the navy stealths. I used to have those. Arvin has them now. I agree, probably the best colorway in that pack.

Denverairforce- I'm glad they're holding up Brian. I would be scared to wear those AM IV's. I'm sure they will hold up longer. And thanks, I was battling out with either the Obsidian Stealths or the graphites as my favorite. And I loved the Obsidian stealths just a tad more. lol

nice wears fellas

Arvin- great HOA and BRS

Marcus- dope structures

Tak- nice hyperfuses, like AM$ said, funny to see you in non 90s lol

Brian- great pair, love the full bubbles, I have the grey/ yellow pair of those around somewhere I think haha

Ralph- sweet pick up!

Been a while since I did a roll call so why not...

Marcus - Nice wear Boxman! Love those Blue Toes...would still like to own a pair one day. :smokin

Ol Bastid - Nice, rare non-Air Tak wear. I really like those hyperfuses...now if i can only find them way below retail lol

Brian - I can always count on you for something different in here. Niceee! I'm like you and didn't like the BRS when I first saw them but they have definitely grown on me (before Bennett comes in here a week from now, No, still not for sale LOL)

Ralph - Lovely pick up. I still have the pair I got from Brian...one of my favorites from that pack (probably tied with the Khaki's)

Dave - nice wear sir

Alex - nice pick up with all that MASS! :nthat:

Today's wear (Thanks as well for these again Brian!)

Recent pick up. Got the 90s just as I was getting ready to bid the 87s farewell. One shot before they get separated again lol

Disciple I :nerd: you.

Thanks fellas, sometimes on rare occasions........Ill step outta my 90 zone :rolleyes

I know, my kankiES are ashy...

BFresh - Clean Celebration 90s & 87s. That leather is BUTTAAH!

Last edited:
Hey first time posting here. Everyone here has very nice kicks.
Finally didn't rain here yesterday so broke these out sorry crap iPhone pic

Back
Top Bottom